Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

All this talk about anavar

Right I can't take anymore

Every other thread is about var only cycles and how great they are! come on........if your going to use something so weak go to the womens section please

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    people have different goals marcus

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Every other thread is about var only cycles and how great they are! come on........if your going to use something so weak go to the womens section please
    Damn skippy,vars for women,i eat adrol and dbol like sweettarts.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    Thats his point i guess, setting weak goals.

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Finally someone that makes sense!!! Cant tell those guys wanting to run oral only cycles that anything. If you cant pin yourself dont do AAS! Your not cut out for it!!

They'd see better gains by stacking Anavar with Test but they deny this...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LMFAO !!! When I saw the title I was going to say there must be alot of females signing up !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good shit Marcus !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

maybe some people dont want to be huge lol

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Of course not, they all want "beach bodies", kind of like how girls want beach bodies and hit the gym ed a month before summer then never touch it again. Those are the people who come on here with stupid ass posts/threads and do no research! Its pretty simple, if ur serious about this lifestyle then u do as much research as possible before starting any aas. If u just want to look like brad pitt in fight club then u take winny, tren , and var cus thats what people tell u to take on the street to get ripped! Haha. Then they come on here wondering what went wrong?
    Oh well, i hardly post on this sub-forum anymore cus its all redundent. People never read stickies, they ask the dumbest questions (im sorry but the slogan no question is a dumb question does not apply here when theres stickies that answer all their questions and 90% of the threads started here!), they just dont care. Half these threads kids are already in week 2-4 of their first cycle consisting of tren and winny only and come on here with their problems. These are the people who dont care or know what they put in their bodies and just do it cus theyre bored or want to look hot! Its sad really. Wish it was mandatory for new members to read the stickies before posting!
    Last edited by wukillabee; 10-05-2009 at 07:08 PM.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    dan, running small amounts of test is not only safer than var, it is not going to make you huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    dan, running small amounts of test is not only safer than var, it is not going to make you huge.
    Im sure he knows that. Hes just bein a smart ass like the rest of us in this thread. Notice no newbs posting in this thread, haha! Hmm, wonder why?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Im sure he knows that. Hes just bein a smart ass like the rest of us in this thread. Notice no newbs posting in this thread, haha! Hmm, wonder why?
    It's because they love anavar . lol I've never even tried it. Some people do swear by it but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    It's because they love anavar. lol I've never even tried it. Some people do swear by it but I just can't bring myself to do it.
    I consider it a rich mans drug just like gh. What can var do that test and winny cant do if ur diet and cardio is on point with ur goals? If u want to run an oral only, do a damn PH cycle. Var only cycle i only see real beneficial at a dose of at least 70mg ed and for at least 6-8 weeks! How much would that cost for real quality var? The same for a 10-12 week cycle of test and winny! See my point?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your a women and cant inject yourself, yes I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Damn skippy,vars for women,i eat adrol and dbol like sweettarts.
    in many cases I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Thats his point i guess, setting weak goals.
    agreed^^

Quote Originally Posted by ythrashin View Post
    Finally someone that makes sense!!! Cant tell those guys wanting to run oral only cycles that anything. If you cant pin yourself dont do AAS! Your not cut out for it!!

They'd see better gains by stacking Anavar with Test but they deny this...

Totally agree^^ we are on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    LMFAO !!! When I saw the title I was going to say there must be alot of females signing up !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good shit Marcus !
    I think there are loads of females here, we just dont know it

I agree and there are dosages and other compounds what are safer, being huge can be controlled via diet and dose.

Of course not, they all want "beach bodies", kind of like how girls want beach bodies and hit the gym ed a month before summer then never touch it again. Those are the people who come on here with stupid ass posts/threads and do no research! Its pretty simple, if ur serious about this lifestyle then u do as much research as possible before starting any aas. If u just want to look like brad pitt in fight club then u take winny, tren , and var cus thats what people tell u to take on the street to get ripped! Haha. Then they come on here wondering what went wrong?
    Oh well, i hardly post on this sub-forum anymore cus its all redundent. People never read stickies, they ask the dumbest questions (im sorry but the slogan no question is a dumb question does not apply here when theres stickies that answer all their questions and 90% of the threads started here!), they just dont care. Half these threads kids are already in week 2-4 of their first cycle consisting of tren and winny only and come on here with their problems. These are the people who dont care or know what they put in their bodies and just do it cus theyre bored or want to look hot! Its sad really. Wish it was mandatory for new members to read the stickies before posting!
    yep^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Exactly Ron^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    It's because they love anavar. lol I've never even tried it. Some people do swear by it but I just can't bring myself to do it.
    because your smarter than these women

stpete is offline Banned
    This pretty much sums it up.

arch is offline Junior Member
    thats is why i have not done a cycle yet tomuch info to absorb. and i don't want to do some stupid mistakes like other newbs

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol,, all this btchin about someone thinking outside the this boards box. I have read/seen less side effects from VAR only cycles than test only cycles.

LiamZ is offline Junior Member
    HEY heres an IDEA, lets make the ppl who use ORALS feel like losers!!! OR lets not forget some of us train MMA and Var is amazing for respatory ... i dont need to get jacked up every cycle i do. The cycle im starting now is Winny/anavar and test .. I dont want big gains just trim and solid so I can stay in the same weight cat.

im just about to do a whopin does of var......so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!

lol only joking

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member

I see nothing wrong with doing gear if you want a beach body.
    Last edited by workoutfreak078; 10-06-2009 at 02:00 PM.

zepiqueno is offline Junior Member
    agree'd i am doing var only for my mma i dont wanna be a huge dude for this there are huge dudes in my gym who do steroids and i can **** them up in jiu jitsu :| this is only my first cycle and yes i am going to pin some test with maybe winnie next cycle ") some ppl just like to start off nice and easy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    I see nothing wrong with doing gear if you want a beach body.
    his point was geared to those whome only train in the spring for a month or two to get "buff"....if the fitness lifestyle isnt your thing 24/7 365 days a week maybee you should consider not doing aas.....you can easly get the "beach body" look with proper training and a solid diet....i believe that was his point.....

alpmaster is offline Member
    Its a worldwide board,
    I cant see your problem and to even start a thread about this is odd. Its normal for alot of guys to like orals like anavar, but maybe you need to educate yourself alittle bit instead of being tunnel visioned.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I started slow with winny only and had some pretty good results without massive gains right out of the gate. I'm now doing my second cycle test cyp. Maybe add a little winny close to the end. Some people learn the best from small steps first, that is a great way for people to learn about how their body reacts to aas. One of the stickies says this exact same thing on newbies and running test first, it's a learning process.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    This thread makes me want to buy some var.

I'm all out of winny anyway.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jccnewbie View Post
    I started slow with winny only and had some pretty good results without massive gains right out of the gate. I'm now doing my second cycle test cyp. Maybe add a little winny close to the end. Some people learn the best from small steps first, that is a great way for people to learn about how their body reacts to aas. One of the stickies says this exact same thing on newbies and running test first, it's a learning process.
    yes it is a learning prosses unfortunatly most peeps want the drugs to do the work for them.......... but imagine if peeps actually took the time to learn how to eat to gain muscle naturally first then resurched all the compounds available and how to use them responsibly.....then tryed aas,wow....... imagine the results.....learning as you go on cycle could go bad an then what...reasurch? too late.......

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yes it is a learning prosses unfortunatly most peeps want the drugs to do the work for them.......... but imagine if peeps actually took the time to learn how to eat to gain muscle naturally first then resurched all the compounds available and how to use them responsibly.....then tryed aas,wow....... imagine the results.....learning as you go on cycle could go bad an then what...reasurch? too late.......
    ^^ Agreed

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    his point was geared to those whome only train in the spring for a month or two to get "buff"....if the fitness lifestyle isnt your thing 24/7 365 days a week maybee you should consider not doing aas.....you can easly get the "beach body" look with proper training and a solid diet....i believe that was his point.....

Oh, I see. Yeah, I agree with him too then.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I believe Oxandrolone can be a great first cycle to get in touch with aas and experience the changes.
    Last edited by BJJ; 01-27-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I could say so many things...
    So, I shall say nothing.
    good idea since this thread is 3 months old

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hahaha phate your on it man. you make me laugh.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    BJJ is bumping everything like crazy

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    good idea since this thread is 3 months old
    3 Months, 3 Years, 3 Decades...
    Don't you know that time is relative?

3 Months, 3 Years, 3 Decades...
    Don't you know that time is relative?
    so is your stay here

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    so is your stay here

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    All shit aside, how about a sub-forum dedicated to orals ?

Quote Originally Posted by *Thiago* View Post
    All shit aside, how about a sub-forum dedicated to orals ?
    then we'd need one for injectables, sympathomimetics, etc... and it would make the site cumbersome to use due to all the different forums

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Var>winni

But test > than both hehe.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    I believe Oxandrolone can be a great first cycle to get in touch with aas and experience the changes.
    ur so annoying BJJ, dont bumnp old threads. u owe me 30 secs of my life back now

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    what if I inject 250mg var daily? what kind of results will I see.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard that if you boil 5000mg var and 1000mg dbol in about 2 cups of water, you can shoot it sub q and gain 35lbs in a week and be hyoooge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information