Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    and dom buddy if you got time to post on this forum you got time to prepare some better quality food for work tomorrow

natedogg0511 is offline New Member
    Okay, guys...i've read all of the posts since my original post, and first of all, i want to say thanks to everyone for taking the time to try and help me. What i am gathering is that i should make sure my diet is impeccable before trying juice, cuz i might not need it. Like i said, i am a newbie, so please dont think i am disagreeing. Let me tell you what i was eating when i was really trying to gain: I dont know specific quantities, other than i was taking in roughly 350g of protein a day from either boneless, skinless baked/broiled chicken breast or whole rotisserie chickens, or turkey (either ground turkey, or turkey sausage) i also ate lots of canned tuna. Along with those protein sources, i drank plenty of water (about 1.5 gallons within 24 hours) and i am also studying nutritional science so i made sure i was getting my RDA of all essential vitamins and minerals, so i ate a lot of raw spinach, oysters, black beans, and various fruits/veggies. What was i doing wrong? I am all about being patient when it comes to gains, cuz i know the longer it takes to get there, the more of it you will keep, but only 8 lbs in 3 months? i have to admit i was getting discouraged...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It doesnt need to be impeccable, especially at first. Just start changing it up (read the diet section) and it will keep getting better and better and you will start to gain and gain.

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    8 pounds in three months. Look at it this way, if you eat right for one year you will go from 170 to 200 pounds naturally. Then on gear you can go from 200 to 225 no sweat. If you juice now you will go from 170 to maybe 190 depending how much you keep. If you reach your potential before gear you will be much better off. If your diet is not in order once you come off the gear you aren't going to keep the muscle. Do you want to be big for three months or for life?

350 grams of protein is only 1400 calories...

what bout carbs? fats? meal timing? meal frequency? ratio of macros?

post up your diet in detail or take a look at some of the sample diets in the diet section...

and as stated 8lbs in 3 months is not bad at all. how much do you think i gained on my last cycle? and if your still not happy about the 32lbs a year you are gaining then improve the diet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information