On the box it says that 1mL Ampoule (Organon) contains:

Test propionate 30mg
    Test phenylpropionate 60mg
    Test isocaproate 60mg
    Test decanoate 100mg

Which obviously totals to 250mg but on the actual Ampoule itself it says:

Sustanon 250
    Testosterone 176mg

Also im taking this e3d with test prop 100mg eod, does thi mean im taking a total of 460mg of prop per week? not that i mind, just interested to know.
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 10-15-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the esters take up some weight, only test suspension would have 100% testosterone .

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    350mg of straight prop and another 100mg from the prop in the sust=450mg

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    Is this a general term with most test gears? so when we say, lets say 400mg of test, we actually receive 70% as esters?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    350mg of straight prop and another 100mg from the prop in the sust=450mg
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Is this a general term with most test gears? so when we say, lets say 400mg of test, we actually receive 70% as esters?
    the esters do not take up 70%

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Big, he's taking 3 shots of prop a week. That's 350mg. Then when you add up the prop he's getting from the sust per week he's a about 450mg of prop. But much more test than that, just 450mg of prop. I'm didn't know we were talking about how much actual test comes with each ester. suspension, prop, cyp, ex....

Big
    yeah the prop doesn't contain 100mg of test, if it's 100mg/ml, you would get less than 100mg of test. the ester weight of the prop ester is less than the ester weight of the longer esters, so you get more test per ml with the prop, but it's still not 100% test.

Ok thanks Big and hank.

Just wanted to know howmuch im actually taking.

Appreciate it.
    Last edited by syd-bloke; 10-15-2009 at 07:07 PM.

Big
    oh ok so my other test says Test prop 100mg/mL does that mean its 100% test?
    nope, no estered test is 100% test. only test suspension is 100% test.

DOM6 is offline Member
    ^^ +1

I have the information leaflet for Testoviron250 which is Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, and the info leaflet says that 1ml is:

the equivalent of about 180 mg testosterone

So that means 28% of the mass of Testostoerone Enanthate molecule is just ester.

I have the info sheet for Sustanon250 in front of me right now too but sadly it doesn't give an "equivalent dosage of pure testosterone ".

Thanks Almond, I got my answer from Big. Also if you look at the sus 250 Ampoule, it says 176mg esters.

Do you mean to say that 176mg of it is Testosterone (as opposed to saying that 176mg of it is esters)? I'm pretty sure that must be what you mean because otherwise 1ml of Sustanon250 would only be equivalent to 74mg of pure T!

It's good to know these figures, I'm actually gonna write "176mg of pure T" on my Sustanon250 info sheet

By the way, do you have individual 1ml ampules, yeah? Does anyone know if Sustanon250 is available in a 10ml bottle, I've never seen or heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    Do you mean to say that 176mg of it is Testosterone (as opposed to saying that 176mg of it is esters)? I'm pretty sure that must be what you mean because otherwise 1ml of Sustanon250 would only be equivalent to 74mg of pure T!

It's good to know these figures, I'm actually gonna write "176mg of pure T" on my Sustanon250 info sheet

By the way, do you have individual 1ml ampules, yeah? Does anyone know if Sustanon250 is available in a 10ml bottle, I've never seen or heard of it.
    Dont know it says on the 1mL vial that "Testosterone 176mg as esters"

I heard people talk about sus 300 in 10mL vial around my gym but i wouldnt use any homebrew sus. Mine is made by Organon

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Big is correct, the ester takes up some weight and depending on the ester is how much is testosterone , this might help you get a better idea

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Big is correct, the ester takes up some weight and depending on the ester is how much is testosterone , this might help you get a better idea

Cool thanks marcus. I was wondering, you know how we say we take 500mg of test per week, should we up the dose to the point that is actually 500mg of test or leave it as is to its approximate equivalent?

When they say "Testosterone 176mg as esters", they mean something like:
    There's 176mg worth of pure Testosterone in here, but it's present in an ester form.

They could have worded it better, it's a little ambiguous, maybe they wanna save space on the label is all. But we can assume they mean 176mg of pure T because the alternative would be 74 which is far too low (especially if you compare it to Testoviron250 which is equivalent to 180mg of pure T).

I don't use homebrew or underground labs fullstop. I only have to look at drugs like cocaine and ecstasy to see that producers will stick whatever they can in there to reduce costs. Plus I don't trust homebrew stuff not to contain virues, bacteria, etc. that are gonna f*** me up. It's bad enough having to deal with normal steroid side-effects than having to worry that you what you're taking is actually what you think you're taking.

Thankfully I live in Thailand so it's easy to find juice that's made by actual pharmaceutical companies instead of relying on homebrew or underground labs.

Cool thanks marcus. I was wondering, you know how we say we take 500mg of test per week, should we up the dose to the point that is actually 500mg of test or leave it as is to its approximate equivalent?
    Well if you're taking 500mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate , then that's equal to 360mg per week of pure Testosterone .

To be precise you can say "I'm taking 500mg of Test E per week", but even when people say stuff like "I'm taking 500mg of Testosterone per week", you can pretty much assume that it's not pure Testosterone, because otherwise they'd be bragging about how they got their hands on Testosterone Solution.

Thread Information