Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Some help and Updates of my progress

Hey guys, i've been doing testoviron for about 2 weeks now (twice a week) working out like a monster, have a strength that i never had before soo much energy, when i'm in gym i don't want to stop working out, my diet is great high protien.
    Physicaly: i started seeing some changes i actually gained around 3 kg of muscles mass in those couple of weeks, biceps have grown shoulders got wider and back got even better i noticed that from the shirts i have its getting more and more fit, but still its not enough for me i'm looking forward to see more results in the upcoming weeks.
    PS: i'm taking HCG 500i.u's every 6th or 5th day, and 0.25mg of Proviron twice daily, also taking fish oil (***** 3)
    Advice needed: thinking to stack primobulan 400mg/weekly to boost up and kickstart my cycle for better results what do u guys think?

Need help in this:
    about the abs and the waist, i had 47 % of body fat 2 years ago, i lost exactly 37 or 38 % of body fat, i'm working out abs and waists roughly 3 times weekly but since i lost alot of body fat i have alittle bit of extra skin convering the abs so i cant see and progress and back waists are the worse i feel like a coca cola bottle LOL, do u have any tips on how to get rid of that extra skin ? add weights perhaps ?
    Last edited by H_U_G_O; 10-16-2009 at 04:58 PM.

any1 ?

Save the primo and add winstrol to the back end of your cycle. What is your planned cycle of testoviron ? PCT? And please provide us with stats.

i didnt start my cycle before i made sure everything i'm taking is good.. but anyway
    stats
    23 years old
    6'0 (182 cm)
    88 kg b4 cycle now 91 kg around 200 lb
    10.3 % body fat
    2 years working out 1 year straight and 1 year on and off

cycle:
    testoviron 500mg/week monday morning and thursday night (3.5 days) for 8 or 10 weeks depending on results.
    proviron 0.25 mg twice daily 1 morning 1 night
    HCG every 5th of 6th day 500 i.u (while on cycle)
    PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    take the pct 2 weeks after my last injection.

i have stanabolic not winstrol (stanazole) do u suggest i do it EOD starting from week 4-10 ?

again.. anyone ???
    suggestions and advises are welcomed !!
    Last edited by H_U_G_O; 10-17-2009 at 03:41 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont do abs three times a week, theyre like any other muscle and need recovery, think about it, you would bench press three times per week. hit them hard and intense once a week, if you want size in2 them intro weights and go for 12-15 rep range, punish them thou

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    dont do abs three times a week, theyre like any other muscle and need recovery, think about it, you would bench press three times per week. hit them hard and intense once a week, if you want size in2 them intro weights and go for 12-15 rep range, punish them thou
    there is an abs class twice a week at gym 30 mins is the duration, tuesday and thursday and i add abs exercise with heavy cardio on Saturdays (Sundays 1h30 mins football) Thursday as well, some people advised me to take clenbuterol in order to make the skin thin but i don't really take there words seriously unless i'm sure about it.
    Coach said putting weights on the abs will widen the bones and instead of having that skin streched with a flat waists and abs muscles will fill them and they will keep the same shap.. i don't really trust his words as well.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    weight training wont make u skin rebound back into place, ur skin has been streched severly, weights will not bring strenched skin back into place,

skin does have a elastic ability, but it is limited and can take time to rebound back tight, however this is limited and if u say u went from a bf% or 48 or so, the ur very unlikely to be able to fix this problem through steroid use and weight training

if u have only a little extra skin then yes u can reduce that over time through exercise and getting ur bf% down lower, however if u have badly stretched skin then NO u cannot do anything about it

remeber its skin not FAT, so u can burn it off

u can help improve its appearance by doing some heavy abdominal work since this will increase ur abdominal muscle and walls size and therefore increase ur waist size so it could fit into ur skin better, reduce ur bodys water retention since the skin will stick better to ur body, use creams and oils for skin etc

alot of pregnant women experience this when this have a baby, and their tummys never rebound back the same becuase they were so stretched

some of those women opt for plastic surgery becuase they cant deal with it,

the surgery is quite comman for people who have been severly Previously obese, women who have had hard previous pregnancys, or previous bodybuilders (take a look at arnold schzengger) etc becuase their skin has stretched and the rapid loss in weight and size leaves the stretched skin behind

but their is no real steroid , workouts or method u can get rid of severly stretched skin

I SHOULD MENTION, alot of people seem to think they have stretched skin when it is usually stubborn fat, that fat that just wont go away

best way top tell if it skin or not is grab it, if its thick e.g half a centimetre then its neally 100% time stubborn fat

if u grab it and its really thin and strechable like and elastic band then YES it streched skin and u cant do much about it

thanks for the explanation guys. however i grabbed it and its pretty loose, as for my nutrition i told her about my problem she said it needs some time and its totaly skin because i barely have fat on my tummy, i guess ill do weights and punish them in order to get better results. which medicines or cremes do u suggest i get ? i have 6 weeks to go and i really want to get the abs ripped and be fit !! thanks again for the explanation.

However would stanabolic help ? if i started it at week 4-8 ?

as i was reading about the HPTA shut down, taking HCG 500 i,u's /week will prevent it from shutting down right ? and is it ok to take proviron ?

True regards !

Blog Entries
    id be doubtful of creams etc. most woman afta child birth go for surgery to remove excess skin, ive trained loads of woman with this , depends on the serverity of it, as ranging said, you can build the trunk 2 disguise it, hard 2 tell without a pic
    Last edited by dec11; 10-17-2009 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    id be doubtful of creams etc. most woman afta child birth go for surgery to remove excess skin, ive trained loads of woman with this , depends on the serverity of it, a ranging said, you can build the trunk 2 disguise it, hard 2 tell without a pic
    thats the pic, as u notice the waists are bumped out and i have a wrong shaped side LOL hate that .. thats 1 week after my cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some help and Updates of my progress-img_0127.jpg  
    Last edited by H_U_G_O; 10-17-2009 at 06:05 AM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by H_U_G_O View Post
    thats the pic, as u notice the waists are bumped out and i have a wrong shaped side LOL hate that .. thats 1 week after my cycle
    That is not 10% bf man (look at my pic, I was 12,5 there!).
    I believe you are more than 15%.

In any case, you previously mentioned you were 47% bf and you are only 23yo now.
    That amount of fat would put you, to be more specific I should know your BMI, in the second (severe) or even worst third (heavy) grade of obesity.

So, were/are you being followed by a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    That is not 10% bf man (look at my pic, I was 12,5 there!).
    I believe you are more than 15%.

In any case, you previously mentioned you were 47% bf and you are only 23yo now.
    That amount of fat would put you, to be more specific I should know your BMI, in the second (severe) or even worst third (heavy) grade of obesity.

So, were/are you being followed by a doctor?

My nutrition doctor as her calculations (she's pretty good and i believe the best) 1 year adn 3 months ago i started my diet with her (as she calculates my body fat was 47 % ) after a year i dropped it all down to 10 % as she claims, putting into consideration i have thng legs (jeans 32 size) my upper body is way bigger than my lower body, thats a point that i believe would explain the body fat, and i'm sure i'm not over 15 % but thanks for the suggestions though, anyway i'm working on loosing weight more and more as i'm adding stanabolic to my cycle on the 4th week.. as for clen and t3 i'm still researching hopefully i get convinced and make sure how to take them...
    92 kg 182 cm as for the bmi with this wieght and height u would get over weight...

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    My nutrition doctor as her calculations (she's pretty good and i believe the best) 1 year adn 3 months ago i started my diet with her (as she calculates my body fat was 47 % ) after a year i dropped it all down to 10 % as she claims, putting into consideration i have thng legs (jeans 32 size) my upper body is way bigger than my lower body, thats a point that i believe would explain the body fat, and i'm sure i'm not over 15 % but thanks for the suggestions though, anyway i'm working on loosing weight more and more as i'm adding stanabolic to my cycle on the 4th week.. as for clen and t3 i'm still researching hopefully i get convinced and make sure how to take them...
    92 kg 182 cm as for the bmi with this wieght and height u would get over weight...
    I was speaking about professional BMI, nothing to do with the thing you are thinking about.
    Have a look at here to know what a pro BMI is:

ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

post #132

stabavolic could help a little but its not going to work miracles, and its usually used to help give people a dryer appearance and harden muscles up

it does have some fat burning properties so it will help

ALLL steroids shut down ur HPTA, using HCG will not completely prevent this but it will help and its best u DO use it

u only need 250ui every 4 days for HCG while ur on cycle,
    if u take more u can actually cause more side effects during ur cycle

theirs no need to take proviron

since ur running testerome atm uve probably got some water retention so u can take a something like arimedix or letro to reduce this, this will allow u to appear more defined

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    stabavolic could help a little but its not going to work miracles, and its usually used to help give people a dryer appearance and harden muscles up

it does have some fat burning properties so it will help

ALLL steroids shut down ur HPTA, using HCG will not completely prevent this but it will help and its best u DO use it

u only need 250ui every 4 days for HCG while ur on cycle,
    if u take more u can actually cause more side effects during ur cycle

theirs no need to take proviron

since ur running testerome atm uve probably got some water retention so u can take a something like arimedix or letro to reduce this, this will allow u to appear more defined
    as i read from the pct sections ur supposed to take 125 to 250 i,u's 3 times weekly so i doubt that 500 i.u's would cause more side effects during the cycle, as i stated my problem before i couldnt find and empty sterile vial in pharmacies and to buy it online it will cost me around 30 $ instead of 2 $ so i went on adding 1500 i.u's with its disolvent in the syrin, so as i calculated it 1 ml = 1500 i.u's i divided them by 3 to get 0.33 cc for 500 i.u's and through the rest its a waste to do that but i have no other solution as for now....
    Last edited by H_U_G_O; 10-17-2009 at 06:21 AM.

we dont c a pic

i was editing it, it was upside down

ur not 10.3%bf

ur about 14% id say

and thats not skin its abdominal fat, i know becuase i use to have the same issue when i was younger

ur body has a tendency to store bodyfat around ur waist line, thats all

get ur bodyfat down lower, its fat not skin

like i said u made the mistake thinking its skin, its stubborn fat

ur not 10.3%bf

ur about 14% id say

and thats not skin its abdominal fat, i know becuase i use to have the same issue when i was younger

ur body has a tendency to store bodyfat around ur waist line, thats all

get ur bodyfat down lower, its fat not skin

like i said u made the mistake thinking its skin, its stubborn fat
    the fat percentage it wasnt me who measured it, it was actually my nutrition, as for lowering it i was doing it on both ways, hopefuly i get where i want to and thanks for the comment !! however the skin is really loose when i touch it..

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    the fat percentage it wasnt me who measured it, it was actually my nutrition, as for lowering it i was doing it on both ways, hopefuly i get where i want to and thanks for the comment !! however the skin is really loose when i touch it..

Trust me, you do not have loose skin, and you are not 10% bodyfat. I have loose skin, and I got down to 10% bodyfat at the end of last June. At that bodyfat, I still looked like I had a gut because of my loose skin. It was funny, because you could see my top 4 abs (covered by excess skin of course), and the bottom of my stomach looked like it was fat. It is the worst, let me tell you. I used to be over 320lbs and over 50% bodyfat. I got down to 190lbs and 10% bodyfat in alittle over a year. The right diet and cardio will shed off that stomach fat you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    Trust me, you do not have loose skin, and you are not 10% bodyfat. I have loose skin, and I got down to 10% bodyfat at the end of last June. At that bodyfat, I still looked like I had a gut because of my loose skin. It was funny, because you could see my top 4 abs (covered by excess skin of course), and the bottom of my stomach looked like it was fat. It is the worst, let me tell you. I used to be over 320lbs and over 50% bodyfat. I got down to 190lbs and 10% bodyfat in alittle over a year. The right diet and cardio will shed off that stomach fat you got there.
    thank you for the tip, and about the bf i already posted the test and it wasnt 10 it was 14 or 15... i can do it thanks again

yes it may be loose but remeber ur on cycle so the water retention from the testerone can cause ur skin to be looser

i dont think u understand what i mean by loose,

when i talk about loose i literally mean u can pull ur skin 4 inches easily away from ur waist line, thats streched skin

with ur bf% ur skin will be loose,

and NO ur bf% IS NOT 10.3%, u can post that picture anywhere in this forum and i guarentee no one will say lower then 13-14%, i say 13 just becuase everyone has different opinions and u could have really lean legs sinc ei cant c them in the photo but alwise then that id confidently say 14%

just stick to a good diet and training

if u want to help get rid of stubborn bodyfat u can add T3 (cytomel ), its very good and helping burn stubborn bf and ALOT of bodybuiders use it to help get rid of stubborn bodyfat

yes it may be loose but remeber ur on cycle so the water retention from the testerone can cause ur skin to be looser

i dont think u understand what i mean by loose,

when i talk about loose i literally mean u can pull ur skin 4 inches easily away from ur waist line, thats streched skin

with ur bf% ur skin will be loose,

and NO ur bf% IS NOT 10.3%, u can post that picture anywhere in this forum and i guarentee no one will say lower then 13-14%, i say 13 just becuase everyone has different opinions and u could have really lean legs sinc ei cant c them in the photo but alwise then that id confidently say 14%

just stick to a good diet and training

if u want to help get rid of stubborn bodyfat u can add T3 (cytomel), its very good and helping burn stubborn bf and ALOT of bodybuiders use it to help get rid of stubborn bodyfat
    i believe u bro, i was just telling u why i said its 10.3 lol besides i was talking about the tummy loose skin not the waists, i knw they are fat, and about the t3 i'm actualy scared from those pills, like ephidrine and those stuff, my coach took a pill russian pill stronger than ephedrine he had some kind of criza or something... whats the dosage of t3 u suggest i use ?

lol wtf ur scared of T3?
    jesus stanabol is more dangerous and has more harmful side effects then T3

as for running t3

u can run it like this DAILY
    week 1 75mg
    week 2 100mg
    week 3 125
    week 4 150
    week 5 125
    week 6 100

ill do that thank you what results would i expect ? ripped ? motivate me haha...
    btw T3 capsules how many mg for each ? and do i take them all together or 1 morning than afternoon than night ? should i take saturdays and sundays off ?
    and yes believe me those pills scare the hell out of me lol, i never read about T3 but i knw it works on the glands and its a great fat burinng.. i used ephedrine before but almost got my heart stopped... understand me :P

WOW !! i just read its profile, I'M GETTING IT TODAY thanks for the tip i owe u one...

Cytomel Side Effects

Unfortunately, in all of the studies I´ve seen, T3 also increased growth hormone production. (5)(6) As we all know, GH is also a strongly lipolytic compound, and this is another mechanism by which T3 may exert its effects, although I suspect this would only be a small percentage of its overall effects. This being the case, it has always been somewhat problematic to me to note that when GH and T3 are used together, the increased nitrogen retention normally found with GH use is negated. (7). If you were only using T3 and GH this may be a problem, but as I´ve already stated, you are going to need some anabolic agents if you are using T3. And as you have read previously, I recommend the veritable anabolic/lipolytic orgy of Insulin , T3, Anabolic Steroids , GH, and insulin, for 100% maximum results in minimal time.

On the brighter side, and of special note to dieters, administration of T3 has been shown to upregulate the beta 2 receptors in fat tissue. As you know clenbuterol and similar compounds downregulate this receptor, so using T3 with your clen will help stave off or reverse this downregulation. (1)(2)(3)(4). I would still recommend taking your benadryl every third week, though.

benadryl what is that ?

Blog Entries
    youve no skin probs at all

than u think its fat ? what do u say about what ranging1 advised me, about the T3 ... opinions are welcomed m8

Blog Entries
    than u think its fat ? what do u say about what ranging1 advised me, about the T3 ... opinions are welcomed m8
    have neva used it, seems seriously expensive and for me, i wouldnt play around with thyroid, host of probs if u f**k it up, i do knw a few who say youve got to be careful with dosing of tht stuff and tht ev1 is diff were dosing is concernd

oh thats a good point i think i should do more research b4 i get that excited i was going to order it though.. thanks for ur opinion

lol yes its fat, so stop thinking its skin

as for the rumour about T3 being able to cause thyroid problems, these rumours are untrue

thyroid levels have almost always returned back to normal for everyone after the use of T3, T3 will shotdown ur own thyroid production temporaraly

just like steroids will shut down ur HPTA temporrarely

once u come off T3 ur thyroid levels will suck, but hey recover back to normal soon enough, from what ive read most peoples thyroids recover back with 2-3 weeks

i personally have used T3, and my natural thyroid output levels recovered within 2 weeks

just remeber u MUST use steroids while on T3 since T3 burns muscle mass, so being on steroids will prevent this
    Last edited by ranging1; 10-17-2009 at 10:04 PM.

I have read about the rumors of T3 on many websites including this one...

i was reading posts about t3 and people who tried it they explained that each body differs from the other considering the dosage, so i guess i should see the dosage how it works and do you think i can do it for 3-4 weeks or it needs 6 ?

and yes i'm already on steroids just planning the t3 for now..

u think Clen and T3 has the same effect ? i've taken clen b4 but not in the right way but i saw effects..

thanks again bro

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    First of all, nice bed you got there in your bedroom king Arthur!

Secondly, you cant just take T3 and clen you need to adjust your diet and take test to reduce muscle loss as T3 will chew away your muscle and fat both together.

Im currently on a cutting cycle too (HGH, Winny, T3, Clen) and lossing bf as i go along but im also taking 500mg of sus and 500mg of prop per week.

id recommend you read more about T3 and clen befor attempting to use it. They both have dangerous sides which is not similar to sides you get from injecting steroids .

Basically, if you dont know how to load, shoot and clean a gun, then dont touch it or you hurt yourself! lol

Good luck Habib!

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post

Secondly, you cant just take T3 and clen you need to adjust your diet and take test to reduce muscle loss as T3 will chew away your muscle and fat both together.

Im currently on a cutting cycle too (HGH, Winny, T3, Clen) and lossing bf as i go along but im also taking 500mg of sus and 500mg of prop per week.

id recommend you read more about T3 and clen befor attempting to use it. They both have dangerous sides which is not similar to sides you get from injecting steroids .

Basically, if you dont know how to load, shoot and clean a gun, then dont touch it or you hurt yourself! lol

Good luck Habib!

agree, look man ive helped u out but u really are asking just dumb questions now that u can simply anser urself by doing some research

go do some research and stop asking questions

then decide if T3 is right for u, this forum is more about giving people advice NOT educating them becuase they lack ability to research

HDH
    HDH is offline Junior Member
    if using clenbuterol
    also combines minerals
    and aspirin in case of tachycardia
    works!

agree, look man ive helped u out but u really are asking just dumb questions now that u can simply anser urself by doing some research

go do some research and stop asking questions

then decide if T3 is right for u, this forum is more about giving people advice NOT educating them becuase they lack ability to research
    thanks and i appreciate ur help dump questions to make sure i get it

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post

Good luck Habib!
    thats what i'm doing reading more about them and asking those dumb questions to make sure i'm understanding everything and know how to research thanks for the tips and don't worry the last thing ill think about is hurting myself... i'm doing the research...
    and about the bed its a water bed as well just missing the queen

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    your diet is not "great" i can tell you that by looking at your picture. bf is prolly around 14-15, not much muscle... get into that diet forum bro

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    your diet is not "great" i can tell you that by looking at your picture. bf is prolly around 14-15, not much muscle... get into that diet forum bro
    well thanks but i believe my diet is going great while on cycle 250-300g protiens 200 carbs and 65 g fat i believe i should do good for bulking right now, as for loosing the rest of the fat i guess ill wait to do it in another cycle just before summer.... i did manage to loose lots of weight and those 5 % i can get them in 1 month no big deal i just don't want to reduce my protien intake at the moment

Thread Information