syd-bloke is offline Associate Member

To take or not to take, that is the question (HCG)

Sus500 week 1-12 (was 250 rom 1-3)
    prop 500 week 1-12 (was 400 from 1-3)
    Also on (winny@60mg ed and T3)
    Been on HGH for 5.5 months

PCT: Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

Read alot about combining Nolva with HCG rather than during a cycle.

Question: Considering I dont get gyno sides (hence i only use Nolva for pct), should i add HCG to Nolva for better test recovery or leave the PCT alone?

Thanks

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    you aren't supposed to take HCG during PCT. it is counterproductive. Do some searches, swifto has some good stuff on here.

Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    you aren't supposed to take HCG during PCT. it is counterproductive. Do some searches, swifto has some good stuff on here.
    Dude, ive done searches, read here: Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

Extract from paragraph four:

As regards HCG's use of Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT), smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle of AAS would give the best results with the least amount of side effects. A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person (3). The Physicians Desk Reference recommends 500iu/day, as did the late, great, Dan Duchaine. The smaller doses are sufficient enough to begin reversal of testicular atrophy and used in conjunction with nolvade, will help the already present problem of recovery without raising the levels of estrogen to high and increasing the risk of gynecomastia in the user. Lower doses of 250iu to 500iu also avoid the further risk of down regulating LH receptors in the testes. The old saying more is better definitely does not apply to the use of HCG. You don’t want to finish PCT after using too much HCG only to find out your back at the beginning again. Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days, and if you don’t notice anything happening (nuts dropping and getting bigger) up the dose slightly. Small doses like 500iu two days a week isn’t going to cut it like some people think. The only thing small doses of HCG ay be useful (sublingually)for is reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (7). Yeah, thats right, you can probably reduce some symptoms of an enlarged prostate with the use of small doses of HCG.

Am i missing something?

Cheers

that thread is old as shit. Let me go find a link or 2 for you.

I just read Swifto's post. Great read but it just made me more confused! lol

Ok im on week 5 now so can i still start?

its all in the thread bro...

Start with 500ius 3 times in the first week (week 5), then back down to 250ius 2-3 times weekly until PCT starts.

Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    its all in the thread bro...

Start with 500ius 3 times in the first week (week 5), then back down to 250ius 2-3 times weekly until PCT starts.
    Thanks mate, i appreciate your help.

Cheers

Thread Information