stringed bean is offline New Member

Future cycle questions

Looking at doing a test/winny cycle in the new year and I have a few questions about dosing and pct.

I have 1 cycle under my belt (test cyp/dbol ) which went like this:
    week 1-4 dbol 40 mg/ed
    week 1-13 test cyp 500mg/ew

PCT:
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20

finished pct september 28th and since my last test injection only lost 7 pounds. so very happy with that.

Anyway for my new cycle i want to use an AI not sure either arimidex or aromasin (open to advice since i have no experience which works better). Also what kind of dosage am i looking at.. I read that for arimidex .25mg daily or eod is fine?

Which of the 2 are better for acne and water retention control?

For test cyp dosage i found 500mg/ew worked good for me so going to stick with that.

Winny im not sure of because i have never used this. Goals are to cut body fat but not to the point where i look like im ready for a show, just a lean look so maybe dosage and run time wont be as high?

Last pct i did worked very well for me. Should i change my dosing for this cycle or keep it the same?

stats right now are
    height - 5'6
    weight - 190lbs
    bf% - havent had this tested but jamyjam says 20%
    age - 21

by the time i do this cycle i should be around the same weight. doing a maintenance diet right now with lots of low intensity cardio so hopefully be under 20% bf by this time to.

thanks for any responses.

fresh31 is offline Associate Member
    your bf is a tad high for winny... Lower end of the teens is what's optimal imo. Maybe some var instead?

1 responce??? wow noone can help me but one person?

fresh i have researched anavar and for what it costs i would rather put in work and drop a few percentages on my own and use winnie

what if i was down around 15% bf would winnie be an option..i really only want to be around 10-12% bf

spooledup is offline Banned
    Winstrol (Stan) is the only AAS I have used that has made a pronounced change in my physique fairly quickly. It's also the only AAS that gives me noticeable strength gains. Tren , var, and test don't do much for strength for me for some reason.

However, winstrol gives me terrible cystic acne. Ten days after I start taking it the big zits come marching in.

I honestly would reduce BF naturally through diet and cardio if I were you. It's a lot easier on your body and is cheaper. 20% BF is way too high for AAS use.

Also, you're too young to be using. That's probably why you're not getting responses.

acne is what im worried about. mine still isnt cleared up completly from last cycle which is why i was thinking aobut addind an AI to my cycle.

i've never cycled on 20% bf before and i dont plan on it..working on that now to get it down to 15% before i start my cycle in feb.

thanks for the responce brother

hmmmmm...I wasn't aware an AI would help acne. I had some luck with DHT inhibitors like saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol.

An AI will reduce estrogen but not testosterone . Testosterone is what is converted to DHT via the 5ar enzyme, and DHT is thought to be the main culprit behind acne.

We are all different, I don't get acne from testosterone use, or EQ. The DHT derived steroids like winstrol and oxandrolone seem to make me break out real quick.

But yeah, try to get your diet cleaned up (if you haven't already) and wait for you BF to come down. Winstrol can make some nice changes but they won't really be noticeable at that high a BF level.

"Many anabolic steroids aromatize (convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), and this is responsible for many of the unwanted side effects found with anabolic steroid use (acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, etc..)."

taken directly from steroid profiles section.

i started getting acne on my shoulders where my traps are and a little bit on my back around week 8 or 9. i still have it but its clearing up...tanning helps and clean shirts and sleeping with a shirt on and acne anhilator. i also use these pads used to clean your face it has saylic acid in it, i use that on my shoulders. basically acne is my main concern here...not gyno prone at least from the 1 cycle i have done.

diet is in check now and doing 30 mins of LIT cardio a day or EOD...thanks for the advice dude.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stringed bean View Post
    1 responce??? wow noone can help me but one person?

fresh i have researched anavar and for what it costs i would rather put in work and drop a few percentages on my own and use winnie

what if i was down around 15% bf would winnie be an option..i really only want to be around 10-12% bf

I personally don't cycle unless I am already within the 10% - 12% bodyfat range. If you were to take a compound like Winnie, you should probably get below 12% otherwise it is just a waste of money. That is just my personal opinion though, but I am sure there are a lot of people that can agree with that. If 500mg of Test worked well for you on your first cycle, then you should definitely stick with it. I would keep PCT the same also.

Quote Originally Posted by stringed bean View Post
    "Many anabolic steroids aromatize (convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), and this is responsible for many of the unwanted side effects found with anabolic steroid use (acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, etc..)."

taken directly from steroid profiles section.
    That profile is incorrect. Estrogen does not cause acne in any way. Gyno and water retention, yes...acne no.

I personally don't cycle unless I am already within the 10% - 12% bodyfat range. If you were to take a compound like Winnie, you should probably get below 12% otherwise it is just a waste of money. That is just my personal opinion though, but I am sure there are a lot of people that can agree with that. If 500mg of Test worked well for you on your first cycle, then you should definitely stick with it. I would keep PCT the same also.
    for sure, i found that pct was dosed perfectly for me just wasnt sure if it would change with this cycle.

would anavar be a better choice for me??because i dont want to cut down to 12% then do winnie and be under 10% and have to eat only lean foods and shit all the time to stay like it..i mean im so sick of tuna and plain chicken breasts, i like carbs and the odd cheat meal. i am able to limit my carb intake and taking out cheat meals isnt a problem for me...i just want to get to a point where im lean but not shredded and i can keep it that way by doing LIT cardio every day and have a good diet plan in place but not a super strict one..know what i mean???

or maybe winnie or var aint for me and i just need to put in some serious work?

That profile is incorrect. Estrogen does not cause acne in any way. Gyno and water retention, yes...acne no.
    ok good you just saved me a hundo...all im looking for is something that will control acne i hate hiding my back and shoulders all the time..bloat aint a thing to me and gyno i havent had a problem with.

Thread Information