Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

I cant believe this

hey fellas im back...

so i took your suggestions from my last post.
    i've been using Z deca 400mgs/ml.

Anywho im on week 7 and im gaining weight and strength but why do my muscles look the same? i remember a buddy of mine increased his arms atleast 3.5 inches in a pyramid cycle (test/deca 10 weeker, which is horrible way to cycle mite i add). yet im not seeing that type of transformation. i still look the same but im heavier and stronger.

I started at 300mgs deca with test e at 400 mgs for weeks 1-4 (n took 10 mgs of nolva alongside. i dropped nolva after week 4)
    then weeks 5-7(present) started splitting my shots (200 deca+250 test) monday and thursday.

My diet is perfect. but im seeing no size change like his. Is my deca shit?

im at the end of week 7. so far i have gained some weight and strength nothing u cant get with your typical solo test cycle. where are the deca gains?????? my muscle dont look much different. Im pissed entering week 8 ive been nothing but patient up to this point. i still got 4 weeks left on this cycle. i was thinking about jumping on Omnadren right after in case this shit dint work. right after i finish this one...aarghh i hate this. is my deca real???? help me you guys
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 10-23-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Thread Information