pharm-muscle is offline Associate Member

No Sides on tren?????

Has any one ever had no side effects afer 1 week of tren 100mg every other day! Once in a while throughout the day I may feel a little hot but no night sweats or tren cough...im also taking dbol ....i ve gained some weight about 5 lbs this is my second week on dbol and end of first week on tren my strength is up too...I feel like the strength and weight gain may be from the dbol not the tren Acetate...also on test E..any thots????

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It's only been a week.

Wait till the androgenic sides set in. If your tren is legit, they will.

Sides didn't really hit me till about the second week of tren a.

Coo Coo we will see!

any one else wanna chime in? with their experiences

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Generally the only side effect I get is night sweats from Tren . I have gotten tren cough once or twice but thats it. I love tren.....

how long until the sweats are full blown like HIV

I couldnt tell you I havent run Tren Ace I have done a couple Tren E cycles though.

yer no help get lost....j/k...thanks for the help and honesty...I see uve posted to most of my recent threads...much apprecited

I would give it a bit longer to kick in, some people dont get any of the sides at all and some just dont get them for the first part of the cycle.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    no sides at all from tren , JUST REALY GREAT RESULTS

urbanbody is offline Member
    Give it another week. I sometimes will get the nightsweats very seldom on the coughs tho.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I had minimal sides, loved it. I think the sides came around week 2

Rex9933 is offline Member
    about 2.5 weeks in i notice sides

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i did a test p/tren a/winny cycle. sides for me didnt really kick in till a lil after the first week. then they progressively got worse. night sweats were the worst. i'd soak the sheets and had to sleep on a towel. prolactin levels got crazy high and i couldnt get my dick hard for the longest time until i started takin caber toward the end of the cycle. got tren cough once after an injection and thought i was gonna die. blood pressure went way up and went on anti-hypertensive meds. on a positive note, strength and size were like nothing i'd ever experienced on cycle. insane increase in my lifts. i got extremely vascular and hard. it was so good that despite the sides i'll probably cycle with tren again. this time takin caber from the beginning.

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    Im currently on week 3 of TEST E 600mg a week and TREN E 300 mgs a week and i really havent experienced any strength gains, i did however gain 5 lbs. My sides are acne and i got a slight cough once. When should I see some REAL results from tren, and yes my gear is legit I get it from a pro bodybuilder/friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DPDESIGN View Post
    Im currently on week 3 of TEST E 600mg a week and TREN E 300 mgs a week and i really havent experienced any strength gains, i did however gain 5 lbs. My sides are acne and i got a slight cough once. When should I see some REAL results from tren, and yes my gear is legit I get it from a pro bodybuilder/friend.
    bro, with the enth ester you wont see shit for another week at least. i notice enth ester in the 5th week

thanks for all the info guys...im hoping i start sweating soon i need to lose some stomach fat!!!!

you will. tren def helps in leaning out imho

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    week 2 on tren e caught some crappy sides. weak erections are prob the worst sides to tren got that on week 4, this is why my girl doesnt like me usin steroids . the sweats arent too bad but they they get in the way at the gym luckily my new gym has towel service

lol.

tren increases my libido for some reason. weird

rugbyfan is offline New Member
    Had VERY few sides in the two Tren cycles I did with awesome results. Home made brew...

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyfan View Post
    Had VERY few sides in the two Tren cycles I did with awesome results. Home made brew...
    what dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    what dose?
    Good question. I just started another thread detailing my past use and asking for some help. Basically, last time I used Fina was in 2002 when I made it myself and I know I used the 2g kit with one cart of pellets. I believe that gave me anywhere from 26-29 CC's at around 75mg per CC and used 1cc every other day....does this sound accurate?

I'm trying to recall everything sine I'm doing some research on what my next (and last) cycle is going to entail....

if it was 25ml then it was roughly 75mg/ml

Trying to go through old posts to find some pics I posted on here after my tren cycle....would bloody help if I could remember my username...

id def like to check the pics out and comment on them bro

id def like to check the pics out and comment on them bro
    Found the link but don't want to hijack this thread anymore so will paste it on the thread I started.....

message me the link!

message me the link!
    Won't let me message, here's the link to the thread...

Link

good job man

good job man
    Must be said though that I look more like the before photo now....unfortunately. BUT, that's only temporary although I'm not looking to get quite that big again...

got ya mate

iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member
    im on tren a as well 50mg ED this is day 9 i have bad insomnia thats it and i sweat a lot more in the gym......by day 14+ should be kicked in

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't really get any sides from Tren ... I am currently running bout 600mgs Tren A a week and I don't get much.... It's funny that someone had mentioned weak erections... because I noticed that on the last 2 cycles with Tren...horny as a bitch but was lacking in that area....

anyhow, just cause I don't get any doesn't mean you won't. sides are real and some get them while others don't... just going to have to wait yours out.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh, I forgot to throw in heartburn... I get that side.

Quote Originally Posted by iraqiwarrior View Post
    im on tren a as well 50mg ED this is day 9 i have bad insomnia thats it and i sweat a lot more in the gym......by day 14+ should be kicked in
    about 2.5 weeks in i got lethargic

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by pharm-muscle View Post
    Has any one ever had no side effects afer 1 week of tren 100mg every other day! Once in a while throughout the day I may feel a little hot but no night sweats or tren cough...im also taking dbol....i ve gained some weight about 5 lbs this is my second week on dbol and end of first week on tren my strength is up too...I feel like the strength and weight gain may be from the dbol not the tren Acetate...also on test E..any thots????
    Not everyone notices sides while on TREN ..however you are only on week 1.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I am On Tren Ace right now.. Legit stuff OBVIOUSLY.. I was rocking the 100mgs EOD.. That's when the sides were kicking my ass sideways.. Insomnia, Night Sweats, Hot flashes, anxiety through the roof...

Switched to 50mgs ED and Sides are DULLED right down.. still get the night sweats but finally able to sleep normally... Hot flashes Come and Go... and Anxiety is NON-EXISTENT ...

I am on day 25... and Strength is Through the friggen roof... BF is dropping like crazy.. Abs finally poking through.. and.. hahaha I am BULKING!! Gotta Love it !! If I could, and it was SAFE... I would be on TREN Everyday FOREVER.. haha but we all know that you can't do that so.. unfortunately.. my tren use will cease in 45days but I can tell ya one thing.. it's been a hell of a ride so FAR and it's ONLY getting better !!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I had minimal sides, loved it. I think the sides came around week 2
    x2

Besides sweating like a whore in church and huffin and puffin climbing a flight of stairs, I didn't really get any sides.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pharm-muscle View Post
    Has any one ever had no side effects afer 1 week of tren 100mg every other day! Once in a while throughout the day I may feel a little hot but no night sweats or tren cough...im also taking dbol....i ve gained some weight about 5 lbs this is my second week on dbol and end of first week on tren my strength is up too...I feel like the strength and weight gain may be from the dbol not the tren Acetate...also on test E..any thots????
    I assume you're speaking of tren ace. And yes, i've had no sides after 3 -4 injections. Tren cough happens directly after an injection if you happen to nick a vien. You're probably right about the weight gain, it's from the d-bol. We know it's not from the test e either assuming you started the test and d-bol at the same time.
    Not really sure why you'd want to run the d-bol and tren together with test??
    Usually people start their cycle with the d-bol and test and then mix the tren in later in the cycle. Kinda seems like a waste to me.

Thread Information