Lean1038 is offline Associate Member

Post Pharm AI Tabs vs UGL & Research Chems

I've been thinking about my last cycle of Test E(350mg/Masteron E(520mg) weekly and can't help buy question my AIs.

I ran Aromasin @ 25mg ED via UGL tabs and they literallly did nothing. I then added 25mg of a reputable (Or so we think) Research Chem style liquid Aromasin and that helped a little bit with estrogen related sides.

However, when I added 50mg of Proviron toward the end of my cycle, I noticed a huge drop in estrogen related sides. Proviron's mild AI effects blew my liquid Aromasin out of the water and it made me believe that my Research chem was either bunk or extremely underdosed.

I'm now motivated to try genuine pharm AIs during my next cycle even if they are expensive. At least I'll know what I'm really getting.

Here lies my question:

In your experience, how much of a difference is there between genuine pharm AIs such as Astra Zeneca Arimidex, Novartis Femara and these UGL/Research chems we normally lean on?
    Call me crazy, but I think this is why most of us are experiencing sides, gyno, and issues on cycle due to going the cheap route and running shady and questionable liquid chems.

Thoughts?

On a sidenote, I ran Chem1 Toremifene during PCT and it was VERY potent. It could just be that RStop and UGL tabs are garbage.

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Pharma is alot better for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    Pharma is alot better for sure.
    I genuinely thought they were the same until now.

I just can't imagine skimping on one of the most important keys to a successful cycle. I really had to learn the hard way.

Never again.

Please, continue to chim in guys!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    HG is better but **** those prices. I go HG on almost everything but get a legit research co. and spend the rest on gear IMO.

Well I can get Pharm tabs cheaper or for about the same price as unreliable liquids.

I'm going to go Pharm from here on out just to be safe. I urge you guys to do the same as the research chems are so spotty now a days.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    interesting..... lions nolva worked like a charm for me. Arimidex wasn't cutting it so i added nolva at 40mg/day and the lump went right down.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some seem to be good some dont. But HG is ALWAYS best. Just not cost effective. Things like, alot of them seem to be bunk. But when you find a good research chem place you hold on to it

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    Some seem to be good some dont. But HG is ALWAYS best. Just not cost effective. Things like, alot of them seem to be bunk. But when you find a good research chem place you hold on to it
    Very true. I had good luck with C1 for PCT, but on cycle RS Aromasin was worthless IME.

Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Well I can get Pharm tabs cheaper or for about the same price as unreliable liquids.

I'm going to go Pharm from here on out just to be safe. I urge you guys to do the same as the research chems are so spotty now a days.
    You have a hell of a source because that stuff is crazy$$ BTW I am talking AI NOT nolva and clomid I always run HG on those ai unfortunatly would cost me an arm and a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    You have a hell of a source because that stuff is crazy$$ BTW I am talking AI NOT nolva and clomid I always run HG on those ai unfortunatly would cost me an arm and a leg.
    Definitely man. I was surprised when I found them too and the site's rated very good.

I'm going to give it a shot for my next run. Better safe than sorry as you can't put a price on a successful and side free cycle.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never used or needed an AI.. and I doubt I ever will but if I ever do I have always had good look with MY SOURCE and if MY SOURCE doesn't have what I need (UGL) LIKE Cabergoline, which is a necessity for me whenever I am on a 19-nor.. I use RESEARCH CHEMS.. They work.. This all boils down to ONE THING.. Knowing and TRUSTING your source.. I Have heard of DECENTLY PRICED PHARM GRADE DOSTINEX (Caber) and am THINKING about running the next time I do a DOUBLE 19-nor Cycle..

Yes I am going to run TREN and NPP at the same exact time.. and I might try the Pharm Grade but if NOT I still know that I have a reputable research chem site that always treats me perfect so...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I have never used or needed an AI.. and I doubt I ever will but if I ever do I have always had good look with MY SOURCE and if MY SOURCE doesn't have what I need (UGL) LIKE Cabergoline, which is a necessity for me whenever I am on a 19-nor.. I use RESEARCH CHEMS.. They work.. This all boils down to ONE THING.. Knowing and TRUSTING your source.. I Have heard of DECENTLY PRICED PHARM GRADE DOSTINEX (Caber) and am THINKING about running the next time I do a DOUBLE 19-nor Cycle..

Yes I am going to run TREN and NPP at the same exact time.. and I might try the Pharm Grade but if NOT I still know that I have a reputable research chem site that always treats me perfect so...
    I strongly agree. However, you have to run a few research chem brands to find out which ones are legit and THAT is a dangerous way to find out just to save a couple hundred dollars IMHO.

Better safe than sorry ya know.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've used research chems with success, but I'm currently on Letro at 2.5mg/ED from Chem One and its done **** all. Been on it for 2 weeks too. They also havent returned a single email.

Wont be suggesting or using there products again.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I've used research chems with success, but I'm currently on Letro at 2.5mg/ED from Chem One and its done **** all. Been on it for 2 weeks too. They also havent returned a single email.

Wont be suggesting or using there products again.
    Wow, so even C1 isn't reliable anymore.

That supports my point even more. Sorry to hear that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    Wow, so even C1 isn't reliable anymore.

That supports my point even more. Sorry to hear that man.
    I've emailed them 3 times complaining and got nothing.

Up until then, they were fine. Apart from Lion, there the only other chem site I suggest to others, but they really havent impressed me recently with there bulshit Letro and non-return of emails.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    dammit swifto, they are my go-to chem site...i have always loved their products.

but just like everything else, it can only be good for so long..

hope it all works out bro

I've emailed them 3 times complaining and got nothing.

Up until then, they were fine. Apart from Lion, there the only other chem site I suggest to others, but they really havent impressed me recently with there bulshit Letro and non-return of emails.
    Yeah man, that sucks.

I'm going to change my name to Pharmboy! Can we do that? Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    dammit swifto, they are my go-to chem site...i have always loved their products.

but just like everything else, it can only be good for so long..

hope it all works out bro
    Same here.

I've used their Tore, Aromasin and Arimidex with success, but this Letro is bunk. Its pretty shady not to respond to emails too.

Same here.

I've used their Tore, Aromasin and Arimidex with success, but this Letro is bunk. Its pretty shady not to respond to emails too.
    I too enjoyed their Torem and have 2 bottles of Aromasin that I haven't touched yet.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I have used ARR for research chems for a couple years, and haven't had any problems, They have been around a while and I trust their chems more than any others. I have really only used their pct chems and they have always been quality, don't know much about their peptides.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

I agree.

Thread Information