I have a question about testosterone CYP, But before I start I need to give you my background. I was in Vietnam 68-69 severly wounded and medically discharged I was wounded in the rt leg, hip and had a nemothorax to the right lung. I recovered from that but it took over a year for me to sit up and walk again.This all happened probably before you were born. I am not a body builder, actually because not only of my disability, but at the age of 56 three years ago I had two heart attacks, inwhich they had to put stents in me. I have an area they cannot fix, I have damaged lungs from when I was wounded, I have liver disease,from abusing Jack Daniels for too many years to report, and now I am experiencing a total malfunction of life. Pretty much my life has been great for me I have suffered ptsd since my nam days and with the exception of having occasional flashbacks they well medicate me for just about everything.I have amazingly wonderful family, a wife & three of the best children god allowed me to see grow up. But now my disabilities and failing health has caused me a lot of grief. Okay done with the background. I hope you could stand my belly aching Here is where I am at. I am obese, cannot excercise, without my atrial fib kicking in causing me to pass out. I now have a problem with gynomastia. I am fat, but I don't like the boob thing at all. My doctor at the VA, has told me that my Testosterone level is very very low. He has giving me a prescription, for giving myself injections of Testosterone CYP, But from what I have read the side effects can be gynomastia. With all of my health issue's I am not sure that I should be taking this Steroid . I am not sure whether the VA is just wanting to get rid of me early or what taking this Testosterone CYP will do for me. I am not asking for any pity, just some straight forward advice. I never thought in a hundred years I would be here asking for help from healthy people like yourselfs as to what I should expect or what might be negitive in taking these steroids . I am 59 now, and I think the how my dad god rest his soul, lived to be 80, and me I am trying to make 65 if possible. I just don't want all of my other illness, compounded by steroids that I am not going to be taking to body build with. Thanks for listening. Hope someone out there will give me some advice.