Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

orals will destroy my liver?

I see a lot of noobs asking about oral only cycles, and see a lot of people responding "don't take orals you'll destroy your liver". Now I am no advocate of most oral only cycles (especially the uber-popular dbol only cycle) but the fact of the matter is the human liver is remarkably resilient and a most oral only cycles will certainly not destroy the liver. You might be surprised at the level of abuse required to actually cause liver damage. Now I'm not writing this to encourage the oral only cycles (although there are some orals I have used alone with nice results) but I would like those who post steering the noobs in the right direction to post accurate info in the course of the discussion. The bottom line is I've owned a BB gun and didn't shoot my eye out, I've masturbated and didn't go blind, and I've taken plenty of orals and my liver values are fine.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I received a blood-test back today after being on Accutane at 20mg/day for close to 2 months. I had normal levels for both AST and ALT. I was also utilizing Test and my cholesterol was normal, as well as my BP.

Some of the fears and associated sides that come with the use of AAS and other drugs are blown way out of proportion, I believe.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Great post BIG I notice sometime that guys will use scare tactics to try and get someone to not do something when it is just not true. Give the facts and thats all move on.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Big this is out of character for you... unacceptable!

j/k

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    my question is.. WTF IS UP WITH EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER WANTING TO RUN WINNY????????

ive seriously seen about 6 threads today about winny and maybe 1 of those guys, maybe 1 was suited to run it.

its just that is too popular of an AAS

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Big, it is geared more towards the guys that want to run 10 weeks of dbol .

slippz is offline Junior Member
    Spawn by myogenix... mmmmm.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    This dude at my job ran omnevol and spawn together. That is five prohormones. He seems ok, but I am sure that his liver is begging for help

Keenstyle1 is offline Junior Member
    My question has always been the alcohol combo with orals. Shouldn't a glass of wine be cool while on Dbol ?
    Never worried too much about plain orals by them selves at the beginning of a cycle, my blood work was always cool to.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenstyle1 View Post
    My question has always been the alcohol combo with orals. Shouldn't a glass of wine be cool while on Dbol ?
    Never worried too much about plain orals by them selves at the beginning of a cycle, my blood work was always cool to.
    this is why i will probably never touch an oral. I like to go out and drink about once a week and I dont want to f*ck myself up

Thread Information