Ok guys,

Myself and my training partner are going to be doing a bulking cycle in January 2010.

I am 26yrs, 5"9 tall, weigh 15 stone, bf of 10%, have 8 years of training experience and have done 3 bulking cycles in the past (last one 2 years ago though).

My training partner is 47 yrs old, 5"5 tall, weighs approx 13 and half stone, bf of 17%, has 10 years on and off training (although has been training for last 6 months solid with me) and he has NEVER done a AAS cycle before.

Both our diets are tight (can post it if need be).

We are both currently taking HGH, 4iu everyday spilt into two - morning and night (on fourth week now). HGH will be ran all year round.

In the past I have had problems witrh acne sides (fully cleared up now though) and so am a little wary again about this.

I am thinking of doing the following cycle though:-

1.Test Enthanate - 500mg per week - spilt into two injections per week - e.g Monday and Thursdays. Plan on doing the Test E for 12 weeks.

2. Deca - 400mg per week - again split into two injections per week - e.g Monday and Thursdays. Plan on doing the Deca for 12 weeks.

Should I do the first two weeks Test E only then incorporate the Deca for the twelve week period?
What gains should i expect with HGH and this AAS cycle.

Also when the cycle is finished (last two weeks being Deca only) what recommendations do you guys have for PCT?
I'm led to believe that i should wait 2 weeks after my last deca injection before starting my PCT, is this the case?

I will then be living by the rule of time on = time off before doing my next cycle so for instance, I finish my cycle beginning of April 2010, considering doing another cycle in August time roughly?

I apologise for the high volume of questions but I'm looking for a lot of answers LOL!