seawulff is offline New Member

seems like bad sus

i had a aquired the rest of a vial of sus 250 from my buddy that was left over from his last cycle. he had only used 1 cc of it, plus i ordered two more. all from the same person just about 6 months apart. the sus i ordered and all others i had seen this far is a tan color but the vial i got from my buddy is pretty much clear. the real issue is it smells tastes and feels diff than all the rest. even pulles much easyer into the syringe. the smell is strong and smells very solventy. i can smell it after i inject it for like 12 hours too which is wierd. it tastes very bitter and burns my mouth. made it numb in like 6 seconds. all the other has a slight bitter taste but not like this. and it burns quite a bit when i inject and is sore for much much longer than the rest. is this my imagination or could it be bad or maybe just realy CUT sus.

i also dont get the initial high off of it it seems after i inject. is there any way to test it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by seawulff View Post
    i also dont get the initial high off of it it seems after i inject. is there any way to test it.
    I've never heard of getting an initial high off of sust. in any event, it could just be made differently with different oils, smell and taste is not always an indicator of legitimacy.

an hour or so usualy after injection i get a big boost lasts for quite a while than dwendles a bit. it burns and is sore more than the other stuff i have. is that again just maybe a diff make or something. is there any real way to test.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    there are no common public labs that test gear in the US, and there are no dependable ways to test it at home.
    what is your planned pct?

nolva 20mg p/d 6 weeks plus i have some pct suplements. im on 500 mg sus p/w for 12 weeks coupled with week 1-2 35mg dbol week 3-7 400mg p/w deca week 8-12 is tren . i forget the dosages of the tren again. ill have to look at my paperwork. dont start that for another week. figure deca is a good bulker, tren will cut up all the bulk from the deca in the end. 3 weeks in i started adex which i will stay on the rest untill 2 weeks after last sus injection. than the nolva. eat about 8 to 10 thousand callories a day. i know it sounds like bull shit but i went through it with some guys a while back and listed everything i take in in a day. its pretty wild. i have a abnormalish metabolism. and i work pretty hard 12 hours a day plus gym and mma. takes a lot of callories to stay energized. im a little over 6 weeks in and put on 20 lbs so far. a chunck of that is water though.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seawulff View Post
    nolva 20mg p/d 6 weeks plus i have some pct suplements. im on 500 mg sus p/w for 12 weeks coupled with week 1-2 35mg dbol week 3-7 400mg p/w deca week 8-12 is tren. i forget the dosages of the tren again. ill have to look at my paperwork. dont start that for another week. figure deca is a good bulker, tren will cut up all the bulk from the deca in the end. 3 weeks in i started adex which i will stay on the rest untill 2 weeks after last sus injection. than the nolva. eat about 8 to 10 thousand callories a day. i know it sounds like bull shit but i went through it with some guys a while back and listed everything i take in in a day. its pretty wild. i have a abnormalish metabolism. and i work pretty hard 12 hours a day plus gym and mma. takes a lot of callories to stay energized. im a little over 6 weeks in and put on 20 lbs so far. a chunck of that is water though.
    let me write that cycle out so it's a bit clearer:

1-12 sust 500mg/wk
    1-2 dbol 35mg/ED
    3-7 deca 400mg/wk
    8-12 tren ???/wk

pct 20mg nolva/ED

I'm sorry, but that's a very poorly constructed cycle. Deca is long ester, you'd need to use it for more than 4 weeks to see results. what type of tren is it? Do you even have any prolactin support on hand (caber, etc)? Your pct is extremely sub-par.

Finally, after reviewing your other thread:
    Trying to find the right cycle., you should have listened to the advice given to you before.

6' and 155lbs. You need a real diet, not one loaded with 5k cals a day from weight gainer shakes that are mostly sugar.

How far into the cycle are you?

Thread Information