little priest is offline New Member

steroid cycle for summer competitions!!!

hey guys
    first ,sorry for bad english , my grammar sucks a lot

this is what I planning for a summer around May ,some 5 to 6 competitons ,world championships NABBA ,WADDA ,big grand prix etc.... (notice; no Ifbb competitions because president of national ifbb federation and I, hate each other)

I am starting preparation in middle of bulking-stagnation phase where i had all the time 1000mg test per week and nothing else

1-4 week(clean bulking)

test enathate 1000mg per week

tren enathate 300mg per week

deca -durabolin 300mg per week

insulin 60 iu ED, except Sunday

igf-1 35mcg ED, except Sunday

nolva 10mg ED

t3-12.5mcg

5-8 week(clean bulking)

test enathate 1000mg per week

deca-durabolin 300mg per week

insulin 80 iu ED ,except Sunday

igf-1 50mcg ED, except Sunday

nolva 10mg ED

t3-12.5mcg

9-12 week(cutting)

test enathate 500mg per week

deca-durabolin 300mg per week

insulin 40iu once a week, carb loading day

igf-1 50mcg ED

nolva 20mg ED

clen -80mcg

13 week

test enathate 500mg per week

deca-durabolin 200mg per week

winstrol (oral) 50mg ED

insulin 40iu once a week,carb loading day

igf-1 50mcg ED

nolva 20mg ED

arimidex 0.5mg EOD

clen 120mcg

14week

test enathate 250mg per week

tren enathate 600mg per week

winstrol(oral) 80mg ED

insulin 20iu once a week,carb loading day

igf-1 50mcg ED

nolva 20mg ED

arimidex 0.5mg EOD

clen 160mcg

15week

tren enathate 600mg per week

winstrol(oral) 80mg ED

proviron 50mg ED

insulin 20iu once a week,carb loading day

igf-1 35mcg ED

nolva 20mg ED

arimidex 0.5mg EOD

clen 160mcg

7-4 days before competiton

tren enathate 100mg

winstrol(oral) 80mg ED

proviron 50mg

nolva 20mg ED

100mg aldactone

3-2 days before

120mg winstrol

50mg proviron

80iu insulin

100mg aldactone

1 day before

120mg winstrol

20iu insulin

100mg aldactone

50mg aldactazide

friday i hope i will be around 215lbs
    my goal for saturday is to be around 205lbs after droping water and 3% bf
    I am 5´9

any opinion?

alpmaster is offline Member
    That is absolutely retarded. Who made this 'cycle', yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    That is absolutely retarded. Who made this 'cycle', yourself?

yes

why???

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    BBOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!! what a crazy thing to get in to......... why u lowering the test
    ????

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    that

was

very

hard
    to

read

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    BBOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!! what a crazy thing to get in to......... why u lowering the test
    ????
    because water retention
    to get harder look I must stay off steroids that increase water and estrogen levels
    to get ripped lower back,gluteus you must reduce estrogen levels and even nolva and arimidex and hard diet wouldn t help if there is still high doses of testosteron in your blood to get in shape that I want

omna82

sorry bro ,I hope next time it wouldn t be so difficult

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats alot of gear lol

few questions, how come ur not using much T3? always helps to get rid of that last bit of stubborn bodyfat..... u could always up your t3 a little during the cutting phase to help u get rid of abit more bodyfat, with that amount of gear its very unlikely itll burn any muscle

also IMO u might be overdoing the winnie in the last few weeks, 120mg is a fairbit, if youve used this dosage in the past and had good results with little side effects then by all means u can use it

also in ur 15th week u get rid of testerone ? u still could use maybe 100mg in the last week, and just take arimidex or letro to rid any excess estrogen u might not feel comfortable with, or find u still have excess estrogen (if any)

switch the test to prop in week 15 at a low dosage, since itll almost clear your system before the comp if you drop it a week out

plus during the last week its always really hard on your body, its always good to have some sex drive left in you to help you psycolgicaly

i also think u could up ur deca dosage in the first weeks of bulking to 350mg weekly for a guy of your size

i really dont know enough about insulin or Igf to give adivce on it
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-06-2009 at 11:18 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    So you are an IFBB pro already?

good guestions

well i have very fast metabolism ,I mean very very fast ,last 2 weeks I still eat 3000kcal ,so t3 makes my flat ,and that low dosages are only because insulin ,if I wouldnt use insulin there wouldnt be even this 12.5mcg of t3
    with winny I havent any problems at all
    why testosterone out?
    well I have problems with water ratentio evan on low dosages of testosteron and arimidex is still low because bigger doseges ,in my case mean a lot joint pain
    and yes you are right about sex drive ,well I except that ,if that means excellent result at competition

Fireguy1

no ,I am not ifbb pro yet,but I was many times national champion of my country,and I have won many international competitions,every competition that I had enter I won
    I am not big guy by weight,but my condition and simmetry is always on top
    my goal is to became ifbb pro maybe in three years time
    and if you think that this dosages use ifbb pros than you dont have an idea what dosages they use ,

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by little priest View Post
    good guestions

well i have very fast metabolism ,I mean very very fast ,last 2 weeks I still eat 3000kcal ,so t3 makes my flat ,and that low dosages are only because insulin ,if I wouldnt use insulin there wouldnt be even this 12.5mcg of t3
    why testosterone out?
    well I have problems with water ratentio evan on low dosages of testosteron and arimidex is still low because bigger doseges ,in my case mean a lot joint pain
    and yes you are right about sex drive ,well I except that ,if that means excellent result at competition

Fireguy1

no ,I am not ifbb pro yet,but I was many times national champion of my country,and I have won many international competitions,every competition that I had enter I won
    and if you think that this dosages use ifbb pros than you dont have an idea what dosages they use ,
    I wasnt asking because of the doses. You just stated you dont do IFBB shows because of an issue with the promoter. So I assumed you must be an IFBB pro as the only way you can compete in the IFBB is if you are already a pro.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little priest View Post
    good guestions

why testosterone out?

Fireguy1

LOL f.e then mate, well in all fairnes u seem pretty happy with your cycle anyways

dont think theirs much we can suggest since by looks of it u know ur body pretty well and im sure uve looked at every compound possible

however i noticed u dont use masteron , any reasons for that? since its usuually a very popular steroid to help bring out better look in bodybuilders

think u should maybe post ur diet in the diet section, since thats usually harder to get spot on then the cycles

maybe figure out ur diet the last few days before the comp aswell to make sure u look 110%

also i know t3 makes u flat but u do know that the body usually produces its own t3, and its about 15mcg or 25mcg naturally, with your metabalism ud prob produce more, so maybe ur not using t3 in the way u intended

Thread Information