elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

liquid tamo fake?

I got some liquid tamoxifen from r-stop and I let it sit out to evaporate. There is approximately half the volume left in the container. None of the tamo has crashed... I thought max solubility was 20mg/ml... Why has none crashed when it now should be 40mg/ml??? Is it fake or under-dosed or something??

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    I got some liquid tamoxifen from r-stop and I let it sit out to evaporate. There is approximately half the volume left in the container. None of the tamo has crashed... I thought max solubility was 20mg/ml... Why has none crashed when it now should be 40mg/ml??? Is it fake or under-dosed or something??
    Why didn't you buy it from the ar-r store here? That's a guarantee great quality.

dude whats done is done. I have heard great things about both companies, not bad mouthing ar-r , just asking about my gear..

OK WOW NVM. the most beautiful thing I ever saw appeared in that solution today. It looks like perfectly symmetrical porcupine spike balls of rainbow crystals. It is insanely awesome. looks like this * * *. Some of the crystals have hundreds of spikey extensions. Never seen any drug that was so beautiful in my life...

Thread Information