J_SHOCK89 is offline Junior Member

Need advice with cycle please help!!!

Hi I am just looking for some freindly advice, I just came off a ten week cycle last week and I was planning to start runing mt pct accordingly. But I won a trip to cancun and it's in 8 weeks from now so I plan on taking another week off than hopping on another one. I usually woouldnt do something like this but since I have never been to cancun I wanna be diced and have a sick time, cus I dont plan on going back. What I was running was 1000mg a week of a test blend, anadrol 50 mg ED and EQ 600mg a week I have almost ten cycles under my belt if your wondering why the dosages are so high and I am also 280 pounds.

Now what I am uncertain of is waht should I run and and waht dosage I have some tren E and another couple bottles of this test 400, by edited. Which by the way is the best lab I have used yet, and I was thinking since I was just running 1000 mg a week of test would it be better for me to take 3 shots a week of the t 400 and 3 of the tren e with a bit of winnny, and prop at the end. I only have seven weeks thats why I am shooting it 3 times a week it fits perfect with my time frame. Or I was thinking that maybe since I took a two week break It wouldnt matter and i could get away with running 600mg a week of the test and 300 a week of the tren e. Any thoughts and should I also runn HCG through the whole 7 weeks considering I was just on a ten week cycle

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    What is your concern with Cancun? Do you want to be on cycle so you look good or are you concerned with low libido after PCT?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Be good to your body. I go with the rule of thumb of rest at least the duration of cycle + PCT.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You just finished a cycle and want to start one up right away? What about PCT? Any blood work?
    What are your stats?
    What is you main goal to run tren ? Bulk or cut?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Doing back to back cycles are really gonna kick ur ass man. I would second think your decision. You might feel ur ready but its what you cant feel that makes a difference. IMO.

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    never rush a cycle its a waste. I would wait till I I could devote proper time and attention to the next cycle IMO. By the way were you gonna just jump on a plane with a bunch of pct magic pills in you carry on??

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J_SHOCK89 View Post
    Hi I am just looking for some freindly advice, I just came off a ten week cycle last week and I was planning to start runing mt pct accordingly. But I won a trip to cancun and it's in 8 weeks from now so I plan on taking another week off than hopping on another one. I usually woouldnt do something like this but since I have never been to cancun I wanna be diced and have a sick time, cus I dont plan on going back. What I was running was 1000mg a week of a test blend, anadrol 50 mg ED and EQ 600mg a week I have almost ten cycles under my belt if your wondering why the dosages are so high and I am also 280 pounds.

Now what I am uncertain of is waht should I run and and waht dosage I have some tren E and another couple bottles of this test 400, by edited. Which by the way is the best lab I have used yet, and I was thinking since I was just running 1000 mg a week of test would it be better for me to take 3 shots a week of the t 400 and 3 of the tren e with a bit of winnny, and prop at the end. I only have seven weeks thats why I am shooting it 3 times a week it fits perfect with my time frame. Or I was thinking that maybe since I took a two week break It wouldnt matter and i could get away with running 600mg a week of the test and 300 a week of the tren e. Any thoughts and should I also runn HCG through the whole 7 weeks considering I was just on a ten week cycle
    great idea, and you called ME a dickhead in a thread, which you hijacked?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You just finished a cycle and want to start one up right away? What about PCT? Any blood work?
    What are your stats?
    What is you main goal to run tren? Bulk or cut?
    YUP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best

T

stpete is offline Banned
    Don't try to impress people you don't know. And by you own account, won't ever see again. Take care of yourself first. No one really cares if you're the biggest guy there anyway. Put your ego in your back pocket and do your pct as planned.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Don't try to impress people you don't know. And by you own account, won't ever see again. Take care of yourself first. No one really cares if you're the biggest guy there anyway. Put your ego in your back pocket and do your pct as planned.
    good stuff

I like how you put that about ego and shit lol nice your right I shouldnt really care what they think i guess ok so next question I haven been running HCG I guess i should start but i heard it aint good to do HCG while not on anabolics and also what should I take for PCT , also I heard anavar is ok to take without testosterone and if thats the case than I dont see ne thing wrong in running anavar alone a month before

Quote Originally Posted by declan11;49***59
    great idea, and you called ME a dickhead in a thread, which you hijacked?
    Lol once again retard it was about my HCG and my question was asked long after you got your answer so if you wanna cry all day because your 5 foot nothing and have small man syndrome and cant be ne taller so u try and get wider, than go ahead be a lil bitch and cry and the fact you even took time to find a post of mine and hunt me down it just goes to show you dont get ne ***** and ur a loser so fuk ur self ahahahah

desant89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_SHOCK89 View Post

THis is crazy! I just won a trip to Cancun also! I am not sure when it is, but we are thinking 8 to 12 weeks from now! hmmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by desant89 View Post
    THis is crazy! I just won a trip to Cancun also! I am not sure when it is, but we are thinking 8 to 12 weeks from now! hmmmmmmmm.....
    I smell a scam, LOL.

Its like the letters from a car dealership saying you've won one of many nice prizes. You get there and its just a raffle but while waiting they pressure your ass to buy a car. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    I smell a scam, LOL.

Its like the letters from a car dealership saying you've won one of many nice prizes. You get there and its just a raffle but while waiting they pressure your ass to buy a car. WTF?
    Well I can tell you I did win one. Not in a contest. I was invited to a friend's work Christmas party, and his boss gave a trip to everyone in the room!

Damn, nobody invited me!?

That's awesome bro.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Damn, nobody invited me!?

That's awesome bro.
    I am seriously wondering if the mod was at the same party..... And here I am on the forum looking for a good cycle! Amazing how we think...

Thread Information