Thread: Need help

Doeboy is offline New Member

Need help

Hi guys my name is Ryan and I've been trying to figure out what to do about getting bigger and lose weight! I have recently overcame my biggest problem which was smoking, now I want to bulk up and lose some weight. I have quit playing sports and doing anything physical. I have hit my peak in weight from years ago. I am currently around 5' 8" 220-240lbs. I havent got on a scale in a while due to seeing my weight since high school. My goal is to get ripped and built like an mma fighter. Steroids have crossed my mind several times just a little nervous about them and the effects. Can someone please help me!!! Thanks guys!!!

Also I am 23 years old, I haven't worked out since high school, diet is what I need help with also. Basically I'm completely out of shape and want to get in shape and get ripped! I know a lot of people are gonna say to wait on steroids but I really want to get ripped! I've been told I have the build but I feel like a fat ass!! Plz help me guys!!!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Diet and Cardio, No Steroids for you...........Steroids don't burn fat.

pravda is offline Junior Member
    diet is what I need help with also
    whole foods(complex carbs), good fats(fish oil, hemp oil, etc), salads and veggies, good proteins.

stay away from fast food etc. say good bye to slurpies and dorito's. etc etc.

ImKim kinda looking for a strict diet plan. I know steroids don't burn fat, but they do help get you cut. I have the fat to turn into muscle.

Sorry about the imkim thing. My phone didn't spell right!!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    run/cardio 5 times a week,, stick to strict diet

Anybody got a strict diet plan for me to follow? Also, can someone explain to me why I shouldn't do a cycle yet? Like I said I am wanting to really get cut and look solid.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you were to run test or something,, you more than liekly would just get bigger (look fatter),, have greater chance at btch tits

they have a great diet section with smart guys that can help

Y would that happen?

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    so your 23(a bit young)
    havent worked out since high school and now all of a sudden you want to juice...start hitting the gym again...and come back when you have done your research...and not just wanting to look like a ripped mma fighter

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeboy View Post
    Y would that happen?
    the higher fat % you go into your cycle the more gyno prone you are

Quote Originally Posted by Loaded61 View Post
    so your 23(a bit young)
    havent worked out since high school and now all of a sudden you want to juice...start hitting the gym again...and come back when you have done your research...and not just wanting to look like a ripped mma fighter
    I am asking about it. Im trying to learn more about it. I feel talking to board members can tell me more than google. If you tell me something and I have a question about it you can answer it right back for me. Im tired of looking like this at 23 years old and i know most of you will tell me the gym will do. I know the gym will do what I want, but not for several years!!! Im trying to see results soon and stick with it. I am the type of person that cant keep telling myself that in a few years ill look like that. All in all that dont always happen so people go to steroids . If steroids can speed that process up I know I can stick to lifting and working out daily!!! Im new to a lot of this and want to know a diet plan, workout routine that is effective, how to calculate BF and so on... i know i can research it all, but im looking for some help and someone that can work with me on this along the way!! Thanks guys!!!

adam15425 is offline Associate Member
    You don't need AAS man. You need a strict diet with a well planned out program. At 5'8 220-240 and not worked out since highschool and are 23 now, I can guarantee you are well over 20%bf and should not even have the slightest thought of AAS in your head. Ill tell you what. FOr the next week make a log of what you eat each day (Food: Calories; fat protein, carbohydrates) as well as your daily activities. Then, come back here and post that up and we can go from there. I can tell you that this is going to be a long process with sweat and dedication but it can be had. You also need to get your current weight as well as a body fat %. Try a local fitness center or a hospital with a fitness center. Stop in and ask if they can perform a 7 site skinfold on you to deterime your % body fat
    Last edited by adam15425; 12-19-2009 at 12:12 AM.

What is the problem with my situation? I got on here to find out a lot of info and to listen to people but i will have a lot of questions to. I really came on here to talk and planned on starting a diet and excercise plan right after the holidays

Lil 1 is offline Junior Member
    Gym weights up, cookie bag down. Dedication/diet/cardioooooooo. Did I say dedication? Haven exercised in 5 years?? Man to man dude, get your act together and take control of the lazy habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil 1 View Post
    Gym weights up, cookie bag down. Dedication/diet/cardioooooooo. Did I say dedication? Haven exercised in 5 years?? Man to man dude, get your act together and take control of the lazy habits.
    I agree with you, im just saying I want to see reults quick not in 5 years!

I agree with you, im just saying I want to see results quick not in 5 years!
    Just like the rest of lazy America..... want everything now.
    Example:A choice between exercising/dietary change or a pill to lower BP, you better damn believe 99.9% are going to take the damn pill.

I told you what to do. If you want to be thick headed and only want to hear what you want to hear then so be it. Just don't come back crying and saying I f'd up my endocrine system and I haven't lost any of my 20+% body fat from these steroids ..bla bla bla.
    Last edited by adam15425; 12-19-2009 at 12:43 AM.

ImKim kinda looking for a strict diet plan. I know steroids don't burn fat, but they do help get you cut. I have the fat to turn into muscle.
    PS ....fat can NOT convert to muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    Just like the rest of lazy America..... want everything now.
    Example:A choice between exercising/dietary change or a pill to lower BP, you better damn believe 99.9% are going to take the damn pill.

I told you want to do. If you want to be thick headed and only want to hear what you want to hear then so be it. Just don't come back crying and saying I f'd up my endocrine system and I haven't lost any of my 20+% body fat from these steroids ..bla bla bla.
    Im not saying your wrong. But im also not saying steroids are gonna make me lose weight! I have been told many times that I have the build to be huge if i wanna make that happen and i do. I just have questions and stubborn ones at that. Like you said America, we want it now not later. I sent you a pm also, but have no idea how to check my own..lol

Sent you a PM back. But do the diet log as well as your daily activities. We can go from there. Gotta get to bed though.

Best
    -Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    Sent you a PM back. But do the diet log as well as your daily activities. We can go from there. Gotta get to bed though.

Best
    -Adam
    Thanks man. I did send you another PM, but im in the same boat as you..Going to bed. Thanks for all the advice!!

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    fat does not turn into musle, since when does triglicerides turn into amino acids, dude.... u got the wrong idea, u havent got a clue howto train and ur jumping to the conclusion of steroids , its not ****in tic-tac where u pop a few there and there and wake up in the morning and u look like check kongo, the amount of training and diet it took for those guys to look like that is ****ing enormous in scale, where u havent trained in years and prob eating big macs, drinking coronas and smoking can just do a few cycles of clen and look like them, sorry to tell u this but its the truth, start from scratch, train,diet,supplements

Quote Originally Posted by barnyap View Post
    fat does not turn into musle, since when does triglicerides turn into amino acids, dude.... u got the wrong idea, u havent got a clue howto train and ur jumping to the conclusion of steroids, its not ****in tic-tac where u pop a few there and there and wake up in the morning and u look like check kongo, the amount of training and diet it took for those guys to look like that is ****ing enormous in scale, where u havent trained in years and prob eating big macs, drinking coronas and smoking can just do a few cycles of clen and look like them, sorry to tell u this but its the truth, start from scratch, train,diet,supplements
    Yes I understand you. Any suggestions on supplements and a workout routine?

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    thats a very wide topic, alot of variations, u need to find out what works for u. it will kill ur self esteem if u do get on the gear with no results, so why not try a few diets and supplements to boost ur confidence up. low carb, cardio, few fat burners works wonders.

Google 'weight loss', and 'fat burning' supplements. there are prob many that work well.
    hemp oil\fish oil can help with the process of expelling saturated fats from the body. Try a colon cleanse too, this will prep your body for future health and will hasten the weight loss, getting ripped process.
    Prepare to shit the nasties out, you'll know what i mean when the time comes.

Eat oatmeal,quinoa,fish,brown rice,salads etc etc. but absolutely give yourself 10% of 'treat' food.

Its all the small steps that are going to bring you there. like making better food choices, like parking your car far from the grocery store, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc etc. And like the posters have said.. its dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda View Post
    Google 'weight loss', and 'fat burning' supplements. there are prob many that work well.
    hemp oil\fish oil can help with the process of expelling saturated fats from the body. Try a colon cleanse too, this will prep your body for future health and will hasten the weight loss, getting ripped process.
    Prepare to shit the nasties out, you'll know what i mean when the time comes.

Eat oatmeal,quinoa,fish,brown rice,salads etc etc. but absolutely give yourself 10% of 'treat' food.

Its all the small steps that are going to bring you there. like making better food choices, like parking your car far from the grocery store, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc etc. And like the posters have said.. its dedication.
    Quinoa? Is brown rice better than white rice? I eat a lot of steamed rice. And what do you mean by give myself 10% of 'treat' food? Correct me if Im wrong but isnt a colon cleanse through the doctor?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Brown rice has more fiber than white rice. The fiber levels out the sugar intake into the body thus doesn't spike insulin . You can get colon cleanse from almost any health store. My wife did a lemon and maple syrup cleanse for 30 days. She lost weight and she said she felt great. When I'm on a leaning cycle I eat a carb rotation diet. There's a really good write up in the diet section. Really works for me. The theory is that if you "fool" your body with low, medium and high carb diet in rotation it will go into ketosis easier so you can burn more fat.

I totally agree with the majority of the opinion on the board that you shouldn't cycle just yet. You need to be below 15% body fat. My buddy had 21% body fat and did a cycle. He looks great except for the tits. Yep, get got gyno. He's getting this tits cut off first of the year. You don't want to do that. Just diet and train until you're fit. Then you can look again at cycling. AAS is no magic bullet it just magnifies your body. If you're fat you're gonna be more fat. If you're lean you're gonna be more muscular.

Oh, about the diet. I eat really strictly for 6 days and on Sunday I always eat a high carb diet and that can include chocolate cake. I wanna look good but I also want to enjoy my life.

Quinoa? Is brown rice better than white rice? I eat a lot of steamed rice. And what do you mean by give myself 10% of 'treat' food? Correct me if Im wrong but isnt a colon cleanse through the doctor?
    Brown rice is def better then white. White rice doesn't have the nutrients and fiber like brown rice does. Plus its lower in the glycemic index then white.
    Quinoa is a grain from peru i think.. its quick to make and its a complete protein grain.
    Making a radical shift in a diet can be a challege. perseverance with a healthy diet the main thing. what i mean by 10% is that, its ok to indulge in a cake, pie,ice cream etc ever so often, once a week. but make sure that 10% is a healthy indulgence, somewhat.
    As per the colon cleanse. google it or go to your local health food shop and ask. there are many kits and products that cleanses the colon.
    Usually what happens when someone eats a poor diet for a long time their colon collects lots of toxins. those toxins can sit there for a long time. You want to see what builds in your colon over years and years, google 'mucoid plaque'. doing a colon cleanse can fast track your progress.

weird..
    ScotchGuard posted just before i did and we both mentioned similar things. But the truth is the truth.

ok thanks guys!!!

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    When I got back into lifting I dropped a lot of fat in three months. Even more after that but it doesnt take years. The more dedicated you are the better off you will be. You don't want or need AAS. Not now. Maybe in 2 or 3 years. See what your body is can do before thinking juice.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    We have an excellent diet section as well as a workout section.

Post your diet there, and your goals.

And post your training in the workout section.

Cardio seems to be your biggest factor along with your diet.

Both are essential keys to what you want to achieve.

Best

T

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Im not saying your wrong. But im also not saying steroids are gonna make me lose weight! I have been told many times that I have the build to be huge if i wanna make that happen and i do. I just have questions and stubborn ones at that. Like you said America, we want it now not later. I sent you a pm also, but have no idea how to check my own..lol
    You're already huge, that's the problem. I would diet down to 185 or so before you think of using AAS.

Thread Information