Qwert7 is offline New Member

Little advice on first cycle.

I am doing my first cycle but what I could get was a little limited and not exactly what I had wanted to do after researching. I pretty much wanted to do the outline for a beginners cycle that is on this website, 12 weeks of 200 mg a week of test and 20 mg Dbol a day for 4 weeks. I ended up with 10 ml of test p. / 200 mg per 1ml and 500 mg liquid Dbol (oral) / 50 mg per 1ml (taking 1/2 ml, 25mg.

The problems I see with this is in order for me to last 4 weeks of Dbol I can't take it every day, I would have to skip two days one week and one day every other week. With the Test P., since it's P I need to inject it every other day but I don't have the supply to last that, nor do I have enough for 12 weeks. That said, I have a question about the test p.

Since the amount of test that I will get from test P. is higher then what it would be for E. or C., is it possible to take less and be able to inject it multiple times a week in order to get good results from it?

As far as what I have planned for a cycle, it's going to be revolved around when I'm training for when I take the test. and Dbol unless there are other things I need to know. I plan on taking the Dbol for two weeks alone and start the test p. on my third week of Dbol to stretch it out for a 12 week cycle. I plan on training three or four days in a row before taking a rest day and then two days training before another rest day day so I will be taking 200 mg of test p. at the start of the 3 - 4 day stretch and on the rest day after the 2 day training stretch before I start the next training week, and Dbol on every training day and do the two day skip of dbol on rest days on my fourth cycle.

So, with that, if a seasoned gentlemen could give me some advice on whether or not that is a sound plan it is much appreciated. I don't want to start until I know exactly how I want to do this.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Sounds like you didn't do any research, that's a horrible cycle. What a mess.......
    Age?
    weight?
    height?
    yrs trainig?
    PCT?

It's what I had access to. I would like to make the most of it but if it's so horrible I really need to wait to get something else because it wont do shit for me then hell . . . I guess I'll have to wait but I'll be waiting a few months and I really want to get this going before my job kicks up and I'm not able to regularly work out. I only have about a three or four month period to really focus on this the way it needs to be.

Age - 21 (yeah, I know it's young but my reasons are my job which a lot can happen based on physical ability. That's all I really want to say about that, can't get into too much detail.)

Weight - 210
    Height - 5'11
    Yrs training- Been lifting seriously since about 17. Have been up to 240 but got into MMA so my normal weight is around 200 - 205 lbs. I'm not looking to bodybuild as much as I am for strength and performance. BF% I have no clue how to measure that.

As far as PCT goes, I'm planning on waiting to start my cycle until I can get some nolvadex , enough for 40/40/20/20. I have a couple of different sources to get that and I should be able to get it soon. Wont be starting until I do get it.

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    20 mgs of d-bol is a waste...d-bol is to kickstart a cycle the only thing you will be kickstarting is the money in your wallet....my first cycle i ran d-bol 50mg ed go atleast 40mgs ed and if sides are fine go up to 50

BTW whats your job?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    start the prop right away, dont be cheap if you dont have enough buy more or run a shorter cycle. Your health and results shouldent be skimped on, they arent a cheaper pair of tires or something lol

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    oh and for the dbol take it everyday until its out and no less than 35mg or it will be a total waste, like i said buy more and if not prop is a short ester so it will start working fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaded61 View Post
    BTW whats your job?
    Don't want to discuss that. People just have to take me on blind faith with me saying physical performance is vital on my well-being, thus why I want to get started on this due to only having about five or six months before I hit periods where it's hard to even get proper nutrition, much less find time to hit the gym on a serious regimen. The next six months of my life are going to be dedicated to just training physically and learning my job, I would like to do a cycle to get that kick started.

alright bro from what ive already read from your post your not ready...one of the most important things is keeping diet/nutrition/and training the exactly the same as if you were still on the cycle...you cant expect to get super yoked and then just stop the training and strict diet you will drop your gains faster then a bad habbit...sounds like you just woke up one day and said i want to get really buff and take roids even though you havent even touched a weight since you were in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    start the prop right away, dont be cheap if you dont have enough buy more or run a shorter cycle. Your health and results shouldent be skimped on, they arent a cheaper pair of tires or something lol
    If I did 200 mg test p. every third day I would have enough to last me only a few weeks. That would be one short ass cycle. From what I've read that doesn't seem like it would be enough for the Test. to start working much less help me to keep what I gain. I suppose it all just sounds like I need to get more test..

alright bro from what ive already read from your post your not ready...one of the most important things is keeping diet/nutrition/and training the exactly the same as if you were still on the cycle...you cant expect to get super yoked and then just stop the training and strict diet you will drop your gains faster then a bad habbit...sounds like you just woke up one day and said i want to get really buff and take roids even though you havent even touched a weight since you were in high school.
    Um, don't quite get you on that. I said I have about six months where I can do everything right. 10 - 12 week cycle which I want to do is three months or a little less then that. A month and a half to get my body regular again and then another month and a half of being able to just do shit normally. As far as being able to get proper nutrition and whatnot, it's not as bad as I made it sound, but at times it can get pretty bad but that I wont have to worry about until it gets closer to next year. With my job I just have to keep shit tight and leave no room for error. I'm not looking to keep doing cycles, I want to use this to kick start strength gains, keep a good part of that, and transition that over into training without the use of steroids .

I honestly think you will get what your looking for from hitting the gym hard with a strict diet and a good amount of cardio all natural...besides you just now started doing your homework you need to research for a really good amount of time before you start cycling

I honestly think you will get what your looking for from hitting the gym hard with a strict diet and a good amount of cardio all natural...besides you just now started doing your homework you need to research for a really good amount of time before you start cycling
    Well, I appreciate the input even though I got degraded down to a fat slob who used to do athletics in highschool and is trying to get back into it the wrong way . I would agree with that as well but if I can honestly do this to help progress along then I'm pretty headstrong on doing it. I just want to do it the right way and if what I have is to all hell no good then shit, I wont do it but if I can make something out of it I want to. Yeah, I've only looked into all this for about six months now but without interaction with people to try and understand it better (which I'm trying to fix, being I'm posting here because my sources for this are limited), well, internet research only does me so much good.

well then if you have your mind made up then theres not much more i can say here...if your trying to cut down a bit then d-bol probably isnt the way to go start looking into anavar

Thread Information