wmrebel is offline Junior Member

mixed opinions on clen! need help

I've been reading into clen lately, I haven't decided whether I want to try a cycle of it or not. I just like being knowlegable about everything. Everything I used to read was the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and then i started reading about 6 weeks straight with benedryl on weeks 3 and 6. I then read that the benedryl doesn't really do anything and that taking ketotifen upregulates the receptors.

There are so many mixed opinions out there about clen, my question is what is everyones opinion on the best way to use clen and where can ketotifen be purchased?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Benedryl does work. But IME it still needs to be cycled. I prefer 2 days on/2 days off. Ive tried 2 weeks, 10 days, etc. But with the 2 days on/off it feels like your on more often and you don't have such long breaks. I take benedryl everynight when Im on clen .

Search and you find many other opinions.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I've taken clen for 6 weeks. I started taking the ketotifen after the 2nd week to up-regulate the receptors.

clen and keto can be purchased at the ARR store here.

And I don't agree with using benedryl instead of Ketotifen. The research showing beta-2 up-regulation has been with ketotifen. While both ketotoifen and diphenhydramine are H1-antihistamines, they have markedly different chemical structures and belong to two different generations of anti-histamines. As far as I know, the mechanism through which ketotifen up-regulates the beta-2 adrenoreceptor has not been proven. I think it's premature to argue that diphenhydramine will do the same as ketotifen because it's another antihistamine.

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    And I don't agree with using benedryl instead of Ketotifen. The research showing beta-2 up-regulation has been with ketotifen. While both ketotoifen and diphenhydramine are H1-antihistamines, they have markedly different chemical structures and belong to two different generations of anti-histamines. As far as I know, the mechanism through which ketotifen up-regulates the beta-2 adrenoreceptor has not been proven. I think it's premature to argue that diphenhydramine will do the same as ketotifen because it's another antihistamine.
    Search, its been brought up countless times.

I know it has but it doesn't mean it works.

Keto has proven to work. So that's what I will go with.

Works for me and countless others.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Here's an interesting read:

benadryl does nothing for clenbuterol.

Thread Information