YY4U is offline New Member

Question Need cycle advice from knowledgable users

Ok so this is the deal, I'm 24 and done a couple of cycle but havent gotten the results I've wanted. I would say I'm an intermediate user from reading on this site. I'm 6'0, 230 and strong and a little bulky. I used to play baseball at a high level and had an injury(non roid related) which left with the choice of purusing a hard road or do something that makes some more sense, I happen to be a very smart and capable.

I workout about 5 days a week and my nutrition is good not great I know on a cycle i have to jack up my proteins and meals bla bla bla. My problem is I had a gynocomastia surgery(man boobs) when I was much younger and is also non roid related. Which brings me to my first worry will taking a test make that a problem again? Also I feel 230 is a little heavy for me, if it was all muscle I wouldnt have a problem with it I guess.

So the real answers I need is what kind of cycle should I be taking? My goal is vascularity, much more definition, lose body fat, and add on lean muscle. i know these arent modest goals but I'm dedicated. I hope someone that is real knowledgable can give me some solid advice as to what can help me achieve this. I know this sounds cliche but the cover of men's health is my goal not to be a monster but nothign i've tried so far has worked.

I took Trenbo and it definately made me bigger and stronger but didnt add that definition and it was a little noticeable I was taking something. I also took Tren acetate, winni, ephedrine(not cycled together).

Like I said I would really appreciate some solid cycle advice from someone who really knows their shit, either by responding to this thread or responsding and sending me an email we could correspond.

I thank anybody for their advice and opinions and good luck to everybody else.

YY4U

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by YY4U View Post
    Ok so this is the deal, I'm 24 and done a couple of cycle but havent gotten the results I've wanted. I would say I'm an intermediate user from reading on this site. I'm 6'0, 230 and strong and a little bulky. I used to play baseball at a high level and had an injury(non roid related) which left with the choice of purusing a hard road or do something that makes some more sense, I happen to be a very smart and capable.

I workout about 5 days a week and my nutrition is good not great I know on a cycle i have to jack up my proteins and meals bla bla bla. My problem is I had a gynocomastia surgery(man boobs) when I was much younger and is also non roid related. Which brings me to my first worry will taking a test make that a problem again? Also I feel 230 is a little heavy for me, if it was all muscle I wouldnt have a problem with it I guess.

So the real answers I need is what kind of cycle should I be taking? My goal is vascularity, much more definition, lose body fat, and add on lean muscle. i know these arent modest goals but I'm dedicated. I hope someone that is real knowledgable can give me some solid advice as to what can help me achieve this. I know this sounds cliche but the cover of men's health is my goal not to be a monster but nothign i've tried so far has worked.

I took Trenbo and it definately made me bigger and stronger but didnt add that definition and it was a little noticeable I was taking something. I also took Tren acetate, winni, ephedrine(not cycled together).

Like I said I would really appreciate some solid cycle advice from someone who really knows their shit, either by responding to this thread or responsding and sending me an email we could correspond.

I thank anybody for their advice and opinions and good luck to everybody else.

YY4U
    Your goals are pretty modest. At least to mine. You want to cut up, and add a little bit of lean mass.

Visit the diet forum. You admit you need help here. With a good diet, cardio and training you can meet you goals and no one will suspect you're taking steroids .

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Your goals are pretty modest. At least to mine. You want to cut up, and add a little bit of lean mass.

Visit the diet forum. You admit you need help here. With a good diet, cardio and training you can meet you goals and no one will suspect you're taking steroids.
    well said.

completely agree.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I happen to be a very smart and capable.
    YY4U
    Congratulations on that ^^^^^

but as stated above diet will probably bring about the biggest results in terms of what your looking for. use the proper gear when you have gotten to the point of diet not helping anymore (that last little bit) good luck smarty pants

Moto

Exclamation Tthanks, but need more info guys!!!!!!!

I appreciate everyone responding to my thread I'll take all the help I can get but I also wanted cycle advice of what i should take and cycle it with and that kind of stuff. like i said I'm 230 i think maybe being a 200 or 205 but ripped would work for me, i've done stuff before so it doesnt scare me. Like I had mentioned the only thing is the gynocamastia issue(man boobs). I think taking a test couldnt make it come back but i'm not sure. I need help with what I should cycle and what would be safe for what I'm concerned with and if anybody knows more than me about it. I'd like some cycle samples of what i could take to achieve my goal
    Once again thanks for the time and the advice.

VicGuy213 is offline New Member
    was just reading your post...wanna swap bodies..

I appreciate everyone responding to my thread I'll take all the help I can get but I also wanted cycle advice of what i should take and cycle it with and that kind of stuff. like i said I'm 230 i think maybe being a 200 or 205 but ripped would work for me, i've done stuff before so it doesnt scare me. Like I had mentioned the only thing is the gynocamastia issue(man boobs). I think taking a test couldnt make it come back but i'm not sure. I need help with what I should cycle and what would be safe for what I'm concerned with and if anybody knows more than me about it. I'd like some cycle samples of what i could take to achieve my goal
    Once again thanks for the time and the advice.
    Start reading and searching. There is a shit load of information on this site about using AAS.

You haven't gotten the results you wanted before from AAS, what makes you think you will get them now? AAS is one piece of the puzzle. You have to have your diet and training on point or you will not be happy with the results even with AAS. Or they will be very temporary.

Get your diet in order. Its a lifestyle change, not a diet per say. Get your training in order. You must be an expert on those things first before you can expect any gains on AAS. Why risk your health, spend your money, break the law if you're not prepared?

Exclamation Need more info.....intermediate user needs cycle advice

I have gotten the results I've wanted at a point or two.....I'm 24 was pursuing baseball professionally and about a year ago I broke my Hammete bone in my left hand not roid related so my goals were different. Also I have one of the top trainers in the country for sport specific training and he knows my goals now, before it was a baseball body and a strong arm. Things have changed and now I want different results. He knows plenty about diet and eating as he was a bodybuilder himself so he's gonna over diet with me and I do know a lot about diet I just was out of the game for about a month or two due to personal reasons, nothing serious or anything. The only thing I wanna know is what kind of cycle I should be considering with my goals in mind as well as my main concern of the gynocamastia. I really need cycle advice.
    Thanks again for all the input.

Exclamation Tren/winni/anavar

I've done a lot of research and taken tren and had good results with the winni but not what I wanted. I honestly wasnt doing everything right as far as diet and cycling it together. I also tried anavar but my blood pressure and cholesterol was rising quickly and making me dizzy and giving me headaches so I stopped taking it after 2 weeks. Would you guys suggest this cycle for what I want? or does anyone else have any other input as far as my goals. (vascularity, definition, decent size, still cliche but men's health cover look and the gynocamastia issue which I had surgery for before I ever took anything, but not sure if I can get it back or not and I definately don't)
    Please any feedback or sample cycles that could help me achieve my goals would be much appreciated.
    Thanks Again

P.S. when I said i was smart and all that i wasn't trying to sound like an a** I was just saying I'm not an idiot or an amature when it comes to this.

readinig what my goals are and seeing you obviously know what your talking about is there any cycle advice you can give me? what I should take and how I should cycle it?
    Appreciate any advice you can give me.

Question Advice

Start reading and searching. There is a shit load of information on this site about using AAS.

You haven't gotten the results you wanted before from AAS, what makes you think you will get them now? AAS is one piece of the puzzle. You have to have your diet and training on point or you will not be happy with the results even with AAS. Or they will be very temporary.

Get your diet in order. Its a lifestyle change, not a diet per say. Get your training in order. You must be an expert on those things first before you can expect any gains on AAS. Why risk your health, spend your money, break the law if you're not prepared?
    readinig what my goals are and seeing you obviously know what your talking about is there any cycle advice you can give me? what I should take and how I should cycle it?
    Appreciate any advice you can give me.

Sorry about repeating myself new member.

From what you've written and the fact that you're on track now, I don't think using any steroids would be a good idea. Training and diet are a lifestyle. With the help from your bodybuilding friend with training and diet, I believe you could reach your stated goals in the not too distant future without risking your health, wealth, and breaking the law.

If you stay on track for a year and don't think you can reach your goals, then revisit the possibility of chemical help. Everything has to be in place first for them to be of any benefit anyway.

Exclamation Intermediate cycle ii, need help subbing

From what you've written and the fact that you're on track now, I don't think using any steroids would be a good idea. Training and diet are a lifestyle. With the help from your bodybuilding friend with training and diet, I believe you could reach your stated goals in the not too distant future without risking your health, wealth, and breaking the law.

If you stay on track for a year and don't think you can reach your goals, then revisit the possibility of chemical help. Everything has to be in place first for them to be of any benefit anyway.
    I appreciate the advice but this has been my lifestly for a couple of years i think genetically i dont have it in me to achieve what I want.

I'm gonna do the intermediate cycle II......i wanna sub something for the test bc of the gynocomastia issues and dont wanna risk it.....should I up the tren then or do you have a suggestion of something i should sub the test with where I wouldn't have to worry about the man boobs?
    Appreciate the input and advice sincerely

Why don't you ask a doctor if your at a higher risk of gyno?

If you got the gyno around puberty it could have been related to that and now you might be no more prone to gyno than anyone.

I am pretty sure that having the surgery I can't get the gyno back. Your right though I am gonna ask a doctor i was just not wanting to take the risk......but I think I remember him saying I can't get it back,, but maybe he didnt intend on me taking a cycle

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I am pretty sure that having the surgery I can't get the gyno back. Your right though I am gonna ask a doctor i was just not wanting to take the risk......but I think I remember him saying I can't get it back,, but maybe he didnt intend on me taking a cycle
    for the record, your gyno can return on cycle even after the surgery. that is, unless they remove the entire gland, in which case you'll have a deformed nipple.

so if you get the surgery, still be safe and run an AI on cycle.

Thread Information