TTLex is offline Junior Member

Can I switch to Cyp from Eth during cycle

Im 4 weeks into a Test E and Deca cycle, would it screw anything up to switch to Test Cyp right now for the remainder of the cycle. Dont they have near identical profiles? Would I have to worry about the Cyp building up, or will it just take over where the Ethenate left off keeping blood levels even?

Like a dumb ass, I didnt get all of my E before I started, now my guy is having issues getting it, but he has the Cyp on hand. I know thats a dumb ass move not having all of my gear prior to starting, but this guy has always had it on hand for years. Live and learn.

I can wait until Sunday,. at which time I will be behind schedule, or go with the Cyp now.

My last hit was last Friday. I was on a Friday/ Tuesday schedule. So I already missed Tuesday, now I would be pushing Friday off until Sunday...only a few more days.

Help a brotha out!!

durateston is offline New Member
    for me it looks ok.. your body will take all the different esthers and turn into test for his use the same way..

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Switching two almost identical long esters should be fine. I would try to stay on the every 3 1/2 day schedule to keep blood levels consistent.

TTLex is offline Junior Member
    Looks like im gonna roll with the cyp.

Another question, since I missed Tuesdays shot, should I double up tomorrow? Or should I just take normal dose tomorrow and keep rollin, meaning I only had 250mg this week instead of the 500 that Im supposed to be taking?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    switching up is no problem. i think theres just a little less water retention with the cyp.

Thread Information