marc1985 is offline New Member

newbie help *searched*

my stats are

height 5'9"
    215lbs
    bf roughly 31.7%

i lifted for 5 years and increased my strength and ate healthy but never had definition and just gained weight (fat) so now i have decided to take things to the next step. i have been taking supplements ie creatine, animal pack,chromium picolinate, and just added sterol to the mix. havent noticed anything. so what i was thinking is trying a testosterone cycle of 200mg injections a week for 12 weeks and see how that works for me. and i was wondering if there are any anti estrogens i should take along side of the testosterone. i did alot of research and nothing has has really answered my questions and concerns. when do i take clomid or nolva how much to take along with testosterone if im supposed to take any, and when do i start my pct after the 12 week cycle is over and how much clomid or nolva should i take and for how long?

if you need anymore info just ask
    Last edited by marc1985; 01-17-2010 at 10:02 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What is your cardio schedule and diet like, in detail?

I can assure you don't need a low dose of test to drop the weight, you just need to get that diet right...we'll help you out...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    What is your cardio schedule and diet like, in detail?

I can assure you don't need a low dose of test to drop the weight, you just need to get that diet right...we'll help you out...
    Yep^^^^.

It's one or the other or a combination of both.

Best

T

morning starts out with 1 hard boiled egg white, 2 pieces of plain toast, glass of milk, sterol after meal

small snack 2 slices of chicken breast

lunch is salad with the egg yoke(left over from the egg white at breakfast) along with another hard boiled egg topping consist of 2 slices of either chicken breast or ham with a pinch of shredded cheese (thumb and pointer finger) and 1 tbsp of light ranch. 1 glass of water with sterol after meal

snack 1 slice of ham or chicken along with 1 slice of cheese

dinner is same salad as lunch but with alittle more chicken or ham for more protien and a glass of juice (anything 100% with anti oxidants) sterol after meal

days with exercise i go to the gym after lunch and dont take the sterol after lunch i take it 30 minutes before workout. i go to the gym monday wednsday, friday, and every other saturday.

all i do for cardio is run every workout day.

i dont take the animal pack, creatine and chromium picolinate anymore

not only do i want to shave off this fat im also wanting put on mass and thats where i started thinking about the testosterone , all the creatine did for me was bloat me up with water.
    Last edited by marc1985; 01-17-2010 at 09:14 PM.

any help?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Its almost impossible if thats truly your diet you're probably around 1500 cals (if your portions are big), you should be losing something and I doubt gaining strength as you said. Also I'm just spit balling but you're only probably getting 120-150g protein a day, way to low.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    if you're 32% bf, steroids isn't what you need, with that diet I don't know how you can be at that bf,

I would suggest every morning you go do 20-30 minutes of cardio before eating anything, your diet seems decent or atleast for shedding off, I would say eat less and more often, but you aren't eating 1/3 of what I'm eating.

might need to get help from seniors on this one.

pfft your too quick pistol

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Here is an example of an easy cutting diet, get your protein up.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You're definitely not eating enough. I suggest you start a thread in the diet section with your stats included, and they will walk through setting up a diet to meet your goals.

Also, if I read that right, you do cardio three (sometimes four) days a week. You're going to need to step that up to everyday cardio.

I'm just confused on how he is 31% bf but only 215 at 5'9

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    the decriptions in this thread dont really add up. im alittle confued as well.

Moto

i really started hitting my self hard with the diet that i have. i didnt eat alot of veggies and i ate alot of red meat almost too much and when i had my physical (doc said my cholesterol was too high from all the meat) i changed my diet to more salad and less meat, and since then i have not seen any changes since sept, 2008. i have managed to lose 10lbs in the last 2 years (way too slow for me)

do you have any visible muscle mass?

did u take your BF with a digital hand held?

Quote Originally Posted by marc1985 View Post
    i really started hitting my self hard with the diet that i have. i didnt eat alot of veggies and i ate alot of red meat almost too much and when i had my physical (doc said my cholesterol was too high from all the meat) i changed my diet to more salad and less meat, and since then i have not seen any changes since sept, 2008. i have managed to lose 10lbs in the last 2 years (way too slow for me)
    if youve only lost 10 lbs in almost 18 months there is something wrong with your diet, cardio or both.

the diet you posted would lean out almost anyone your size, plus doing cardio 3-4 times a week. somethings not right here.

Moto

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    I find it very hard to believe that everything is in check cardio/training/diet if he is at that BF% There's something you're not telling us. We can't help if you're not truthful.

my apologizes the diet i am on now i havent bee on for the last 2 years, thats prolly what threw you off and my mistake of not clarifying, this diet is something i decided to hit my body hard with. i changed my eating habits 2 years ago when i found out about my cholesterol and cut down on my meat and added more salad but not like how i have been doing for a while now. as for my physical appearance the only place where you can see muscle on me is my legs and a little on my arms. i got my official stats. weight: 213.4, bf: 30.6% (63.9 friggin pounds of fat), body water: 50.5% body mass index: 31

again my appologizes
    Last edited by marc1985; 01-18-2010 at 04:41 PM.

get your cardio in order. at that BF% and the diet you described, solid cardio would do wonders for you.

cardio, cardio, cardio.

Moto

i did my whole diet now along with adding in 4oz of chicken tell me if this is good cause im not really sure. in this there is more fat and carbs than there is protein. judging by what my info says when they took my measurements and bmi i burn 2060 calories at rest and my intake is 2108 (how accurate that is... idk). and today with workut i burnt roughly 4,381 calories

also in the pic
    add 10g to the sliced chicken so it should be 120.9 not 110.9

Last edited by marc1985; 01-18-2010 at 07:32 PM.

well?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i can't read that bro, how bout typing up your diet with full macros(cal/pro/carbs/fat) for EACH MEAL

these guys are here to help bro, but we need info first

cal, fat, carb, protein
    Breakfast 167, 2, 26.9, 66.6

Snack 50, 1g, 1g, 5g

Lunch 277, 17g, 11g, 17.6g

Snack 50, 1g, 1g, 5g

Dinner 499, 25.7g, 9.2g, 51.1g

Milk 1 glass in the morning and 1 at night
    260, 10g, 24g, 16g

total calories 1303
    total fat 56.8g (40% of my diet)
    total carbs 71.3g (27% of my diet)
    total protein 104.6g (33%)

is is my altered diet all i added was 4oz chicken breast where could i use some improvement?
    Last edited by marc1985; 01-20-2010 at 11:36 AM.

updated my calorie intake for breakfast lunch and dinner along with snacks

what do i need bump up in calories and during what part of day and how can i get the protein % higher than the fat % or do i want my fat % higher than my protein %?
    Last edited by marc1985; 01-20-2010 at 11:39 AM.

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Up on protein, way to low.
    If you want to lose weight, keep protein high and be more carefull with the carbs.

Click this link and watch the videos, great info for setting up a diet.

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

Blaster22 is offline New Member
    I'm no expert but it seems like he's eating to little. At his size his body is going into starvation mode and likely storing any nutrients as fat, hence the high bf%. He should be eating at least 2200-2500 cals a day and I'm sure with his cardio the fat will drop off and strength will go way up.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    you never want your body to go into starvation mode, you wanna burn the fat, not have your body put it into a safe that can't be broken!~

more often you eat, with little portions, the easier to burn fat, just cut down on carbs, and get high protein and you should be good. gl

so pretty much eat more lean meat or anything with a higher protein content than fat content? and do it in a manner to bump my calorie intake up to 2000+ correct?

my carbs are in the morning with the milk and toast and a glass of milk at night. im switching to 1% milk cause the 2% has double the fat as 1% but the carbs are the same.

ill watch that link when i get back from the gym, ill be on later tonight.
    Last edited by marc1985; 01-20-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Thread Information