Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water weight?

Stephan is offline Associate Member

Water weight?

hey guys. I am 25yo 185lbs 5'11 7%bf (i think...or at least i was 2 weeks ago)
    I just started a cycle of tren /prop 50mg ed and arimidex .5 3 times a week...The most important thing to me is to get great abs...I mean i want to take my shirt off and have girls wanting to rape me. the last 3 weeks before i started this cycle i have been doing 30 minutes of cardio (i set the treadmill on a incline of 30 and walk at 3.0mph,since iv been doing this iv really noticed my abs starting to pop. The problem is i started the tren/prop 3 days ago and all of a sudden i feel bloated in my stomach and it looks like a thin sheet of water covering my abs and my appetite has gone through the roof...My diet is on Q im sure its just water retintion from the prop...Is there any way to have nice abs while on prop/tren? Is it possible to get to 6% bf while on prop/tren....the tren make the veins in my arms look like water hoses...which there was a way to make it do that to my stomach. Here is a pic that i just took last week before cycle i could see the line down the widdle of my stomach now its gone...is there anything besides drinking lots of water, reducing sodium, putting peparation h on my stomach... that will get rid of this water so my abs can shine? I thought the arimidex would do the trick...oh btw if your going to ask me what my diets like it is basically chicken brown rice shrimp 6 times a day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Water weight?-2322.jpg  

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    please dont tell me you re one of those guys that works out/seeks the perfect body/uses AAS to get girls (sigh)

well not gonna pass judgement, to each his own

to the topic at hand. too early to be seeing any water retention and doubt u will see much of any caused by the prop.

its the fact that you re eating a lot, its your diet. i always like to start whatever my diet is gonna be during cycle a few weeks before so my body is ready for it

why do you use steroids ? To get guys? Fag

you have no idea what your talking about i bet you 17% bf get a life...NEXT

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I wouldn't worry about having abs when I'm on a cycle it's so ez to drop your bf% post-cycle,

but I was exactly where you started off, and I am droping BF% so yes it is possible, I went from 185 to 203 atm.

but I am on test-e not test-prop.

but like I said I wouldn't worry about it, just worry about putting on 20-25 pounds

haha nope i do not. BUT what if i was a fag? what is wrong with that?

think about that for a while, my help is done here. you re not gonna get solid advice around here with an attitude like that

dirrr... I was too late, you guys seemed to have some fun while I was typing lol

I dont get this guy...what other reason would you work out and seek the perfect body other than to get girls? To Intimidate guys??? If your going to try to insult me at least come up with something good...Goober

if you must know i work out and strive to get the perfect body because it makes me feel good when i see these girls jocking my dick it really boosts my self esteem....

1st off Im an athlete so the need to work out is crucial. i also love to watch my body change and transform, its like a challenge, like a creation. working out serves as a great hobby and can relieve any and most stress. releases a lot of endorphins from your brain...just to name a few

and believe me buddy, i have far more qualities other than my body and looks that allows me to get WOMEN, not girls... i know how to talk, women do love intelligence too

and also your higher then me on BF% and I'm around 9-10% so your gym is wrong, and to answer your last question,

this a BB forum, meaning to improove your muscle mass, and should be for competition but some people just want to grow to look better, or feel better about themselves because they are small in genetics.

some people find using steroids to improove your body to attract girls pretty degrading for the AAS community,

to each his oppinion I guess.

not gonna get into a piss fest with you lil buddy

do what u do to make you happy

hope you seek the answers you need. good luck

PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you, that was also my mentality when I first got and roids .

Anyway, when I get water weight on cycle, I take these cool little tabs called "Lasix". They make you piss like a fvcking horse. Takes tons of the water out of you. PM me if you have any questions.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    just a thought, but why dont you kinda do a lean bulk while your on this stuff? That way you can keep the abs of course but still gain more muscle mass which could ultimately make your abs look even better?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    dude stephan your avator looks dead on my ex girl friend??? crazy!

here is a pic i took last week before i started the juice.i feel like i was alot leaner...What do you mean do a lean bulk...i feel that is what im doing i literally eat chicken shrimp and brown rice every 3 hours all day i take it to school with me in a big tub and just eat on it when i start to get hungry...BTW that could be your x girlfriend i found that pic online somewhere
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Water weight?-2.jpg  

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    I dont get this guy...what other reason would you work out and seek the perfect body other than to get girls? To Intimidate guys??? If your going to try to insult me at least come up with something good...Goober
    alot of people on this forum bodybuild as a hobby and passion, not just to get girls mate, agree that is also a reason sometimes but bodybuilding is also a passion, steroids are a tool in that passion, so not everyone here is here for ur exact same reason

if you must know i work out and strive to get the perfect body because it makes me feel good when i see these girls jocking my dick it really boosts my self esteem....
    good for you, but in all fairness u have a long way to go, hate to sound cruel but ur very cocky, maybe trens getting to you hehehe

hey guys. I am 25yo 185lbs 5'11 7%bf (i think...or at least i was 2 weeks ago)
    I just started a cycle of tren/prop 50mg ed and arimidex .5 3 times a week...The most important thing to me is to get great abs...I mean i want to take my shirt off and have girls wanting to rape me. the last 3 weeks before i started this cycle i have been doing 30 minutes of cardio (i set the treadmill on a incline of 30 and walk at 3.0mph,since iv been doing this iv really noticed my abs starting to pop. The problem is i started the tren/prop 3 days ago and all of a sudden i feel bloated in my stomach and it looks like a thin sheet of water covering my abs and my appetite has gone through the roof...My diet is on Q im sure its just water retintion from the prop...Is there any way to have nice abs while on prop/tren? Is it possible to get to 6% bf while on prop/tren....the tren make the veins in my arms look like water hoses...which there was a way to make it do that to my stomach. Here is a pic that i just took last week before cycle i could see the line down the widdle of my stomach now its gone...is there anything besides drinking lots of water, reducing sodium, putting peparation h on my stomach... that will get rid of this water so my abs can shine? I thought the arimidex would do the trick...oh btw if your going to ask me what my diets like it is basically chicken brown rice shrimp 6 times a day
    okay first ur not 7%bf, i have no idea how or who gave u that measurment, ur above 10% without a doubt judging from that pic, id say 10 is a good number considering ur not the muscular

also if your goal is only abs why are u running tren and prop at 50mg everyday? course ur going to get some bloat, yes arimidex will help solve some of this but it wont eliminate the bloat

and no its not possible for you to get to 6% bf on tren/prop, ud need other substances including diuretics to reach that kind of level of bf% plus u also need to be more muscular to make ur BF% reading come down lower since ur LBM would be higher, that and u wouldnt be able to maintain that kind of BF% for long

most pro bodybuilder who get on stage are between 5-6% and if u look at them they are ridiculously lean, far beyond youself

i think ur confused with what exactly 6% looks like so ur goals arent realistic

being 10% id say set u should set ur goals for 9%, since thats realistic and probably acheievable
    Last edited by ranging1; 01-20-2010 at 01:07 AM.

ranging1 look at that pic i just put up and tell me im not muscular and tell me im above 10% bf...Come on dude

i like how your trying to give me advice and i look 10 times more ripped than you...HA

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    Just Diet for a test, test prop is your best bet it has the lowest water retention...
    or learn to spit good game to broads then you wont need abs lol

good luck
    Last edited by polly56; 01-20-2010 at 12:34 AM.

P.S I like the smiley face your stomach is making

you were a bit more lean but your sideways now...

I can see your top 2 abs, but your 2 bottom abs aren't showing much same as top picture and sadly we can't see the midline deviding because its a side post.

I never said that i use steroids to get women...Im married...I just like them sweating me...it feeds my hunger

yes your right it is a side pose..but you can how lean i look then i turn to the side to that leads me to believe its water...im going to take po officers advice and get on the lasix

not that muscular...punk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Water weight?-swole.jpg  

It is more then likely water, either that or fat, how much weight have you gained since the beginning of your cycle?

can someone just tell me if it looks like water on my stomach or fat? And if it is water...will duritecs like lasix do the trick?

5 lbs in 3 days

theres your answer.

the thing is, your abs definition needs to be worked a little, and the second you got a little layer of water ontop of it, they got hidden -.-

i like how your trying to give me advice and i look 10 times more ripped than you...HA
    not that muscular...punk
    OP, why do you even come here to seek any advice when all do is talk crap to anyone that tries to give you solid feedback?

you re full of yourself, plain and simple. you re not gonna make any friends on here with your attitude and if thats not important to you then after awhile you sure as hell wont be getting any advice from anyone that actually knows what they re talking about

from the looks of your attitude in your posts you act like a teenager

On the cycle I'm on I was only gaining 1 pound every 2-3 days, and I leaned down. if you gain more then that it's probably water.

but chucky is right, your getting pretty cocky, and sadly your not big, and half the people in here are pretty big and some of them are rip.

this isn't your local gym,

and the last picture you posted is your chest/shoulders pumped after a workout at your gym

^^^ true that man. OP you are lean, but you are far from big. 185, seriously? im 205 right now and do not consider myself big

already told you what it is, you re bloated from your "diet"

I'm 205 also pretty lean, and I hardly consider myself "decent size", when I reach 220 then I'll eat little kids but till then, I'll think I'm small.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    OP, why do you even come here to seek any advice when all do is talk crap to anyone that tries to give you solid feedback?

you re full of yourself, plain and simple. you re not gonna make any friends on here with your attitude and if thats not important to you then after awhile you sure as hell wont be getting any advice from anyone that actually knows what they re talking about

from the looks of your attitude in your posts you act like a teenager
    exactly ur just a little cocky person who walks in the gym staring at himself and thinks hes big n ripped when relaisticaly ur just a little lean guy, who thinks coz his mucles show his huge

ranging1 look at that pic i just put up and tell me im not muscular and tell me im above 10% bf...Come on dude
    ur 10% and ur not muscular

? ur point? im alot musclular then you and running 800mg of cyp so im ridicuolusly bloated

nps

not that muscular...punk
    no ur not muscular punk, ur small and skinny

First of all I dont see how it is any of your concern why i choose to take AAS. So yeah when someone attacks me by saying "please dont tell me you re one of those guys that works out/seeks the perfect body/uses AAS to get girls (sigh)" of course im going to become defensive....what do you expect for me to let people attack my character by telling me that "ur very cocky for a guy of ur build" and "your not that muscular" (coming from a guy with a gut)...and im not suppose to get offended??? Would you just like for me to let people insult me and not do anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    and the last picture you posted is your chest/shoulders pumped after a workout at your gym
    lol and he still looks small

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information