swolnog is offline Junior Member

i know u heard this before

im taking sus 250 and injection site is tender for 5 days now just did my second injection in left glute

no redness or warmth...but swelling and can barely sit down

i know it could be bc of the prop or BA ... but im goin on 5 days from the first shot and pain or swelling has not gone down... wondering if it takes about a week or so?

3rd injection is coming up and i heard its even worse in the quad so i dont want to inject there.... i was just going to stick with the glutes

what if the pain or swelling has not gone away with 7 days where can i inject?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea BA prb to high,, should go down after 3 to 5 days,, if its swelling that much in glute everytime i def would not stick the quads. Id prb toss that sust and find another label

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If there is no redness, warmth, or you're not running a fever you should be ok.

Definitely rotate injection sites if one shot is giving you that much discomfort.

How much are you shooting and what's your injection schedule?

mon and thurs

and i only started with 1/2 ml just to c how bad the pain would be... and both glutes are just in pain ... monday if the pain isnt gone i dont know where i can inject

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    If there is no redness, warmth, or you're not running a fever you should be ok.

Definitely rotate injection sites if one shot is giving you that much discomfort.

How much are you shooting and what's your injection schedule?
    What do you think about rotating the injection site if the gear is potentially bad? Surely that is running the risk of multiple infections/complications. Just a thought. Cheers.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    What do you think about rotating the injection site if the gear is potentially bad? Surely that is running the risk of multiple infections/complications. Just a thought. Cheers.
    That's why I prefaced my comment with "If there is no redness, warmth, or you're not running a fever you should be ok". These are the classic symptoms of an infection.

Meaning, like Chuck said, the BA content of the gear is high, and that is causing the discomfort, not the quality or sterility of the gear.

Since he didn't report those symptoms, it's probably safe to rule that out.

true....should i be woried if the pain and swelling isn't gone within in a week

thanks

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    That's why I prefaced my comment with "If there is no redness, warmth, or you're not running a fever you should be ok". These are the classic symptoms of an infection.

Meaning, like Chuck said, the BA content of the gear is high, and that is causing the discomfort, not the quality or sterility of the gear.

Since he didn't report those symptoms, it's probably safe to rule that out.
    I was asking you a question, not questioning you, if that makes sense. So no need for the disclaimer. Thanks for the response also.

So generally, as a rule of thumb, be cautious with injection sites if any redness or fever occurs. As the last thing you want to do is inject in multiple locations only to find infections occuring.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    It's cool, man. I was just trying to answer your question.

If my response came off defensive, it certainly was not meant that way.

nilrac is offline Member
    No, no, no... I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't trying to be annoying... all me, my bad.

so if the pain is still there a week later... should i be worried at all or not until i notice discoloring of skin

Quote Originally Posted by swolnog View Post
    so if the pain is still there a week later... should i be worried at all or not until i notice discoloring of skin
    is it swollen, like you can push on it and it sort of keeps its shape for a little while?

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Scarred tissue irritation...

If you only shot glutes you are gonna havea problem within 5 years. I know I did.

Bascially you are injecting forming a depot that takes a 1-2 weeks to deplete and reshoting into the same depot.

The irritation from the bascially violating the depot will get you a hand full of scarred tissue.

Only solution is find other injection spots.

Hell I done traps and they hurt like a mofo.

when i push on it its hard....

i cant sit down... if i shot in my delt i wouldn't be able to workout

def not a fan of sus

i would toss it man,, it wont get any better with each shot

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    What was you prior cycle experience? What were those shot schedules?

just deca before and that was fine weekly.....sus is mon thurs....ill c what happens this week

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolnog View Post
    just deca before and that was fine weekly.....sus is mon thurs....ill c what happens this week
    I Tink u have no problem.. like D7m said no red or fever & ur fine..

Since u said u did just deca , that doesn't hurt at all, at least from my experience.. I personally loved sustanon when i did a few years back & yes if its virgin muscle to prop in a sense, it will take at least a week to ease up. The hell, i never did glutes in my life, only shoulders, thighs & biceps, yes biceps!

After a few rotations, ur muscles will get use to it & you'll be fine..

A simple remedy i do if that happends is ice up the soreness for at least 20 minutes at night.. I bet u by tomorrow you will feel 50% better.

Good luck & don't worry.

npb
    npb is offline New Member
    I've noticed massaging the injection site for 5-10 minutes post injection helps eliminate a lot of the soreness/swelling that can occur. If you're getting redness though, I'd agree with the others, symptoms of infection and just swap pinning sites.

Thread Information