getu1 is offline Junior Member

underground lab question...????????

buddy picked up some test e and brought it over to show me...ive been doing my homework on here for a little while so it stuck out to me as underground instantly( atleast i think)

its a name brand pharm, the label and 10ml vile look exactly like it should when u google pics or go to there web page...but

the sticker is a little crooked on both bottles and one bottle has a little more test e in it than the other does...

he said he knows other guy who just got off it from the same guy and worked just fine..

my question is..even thought its made by underground lab forging that it is the real company, it still could be good test e still, just not the pharm grade and company that there trying to make it look like????

anybody????????????

bump...........

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yes it is a possibility... It comes down to do you trust your source.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by getu1 View Post
    buddy picked up some test e and brought it over to show me...ive been doing my homework on here for a little while so it stuck out to me as underground instantly( atleast i think)

its a name brand pharm, the label and 10ml vile look exactly like it should when u google pics or go to there web page...but

the sticker is a little crooked on both bottles and one bottle has a little more test e in it than the other does...

he said he knows other guy who just got off it from the same guy and worked just fine..

my question is..even thought its made by underground lab forging that it is the real company, it still could be good test e still, just not the pharm grade and company that there trying to make it look like????
    well your right it could be good test or it cud be a complete fake.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    So, you're asking if it's a good counterfeit? A counterfeit that works?

If I were making my own product to sell ( I AM NOT), I wouldn't make a good product and put someone else's name on it. I would have my UGL brand name on it.

When you say "pharm grade" you mean human grade? I ask because some people think well known UGL's are human grade.

Thread Information