scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Albuterol question

Lads,
    Lion's website states" 4-6 mg of albuterol taken approximately 1 to 2 hours before a workout allows for peak plasma levels to be reached during the training session."

I would like to know if any of you have had experience with this product during a cardio workout? I have taken Clen pre-workout and it was terrible for many reasons.

Albuterol is very appealing if it will not hinder my cardio vascular performance or increase my heartbeat to dangerous levels if I control my dosage, not to mention the fact it has a positive effect on cholesterol levels because I am on 20mg of Anavar a day.

Before I get flamed... I am interested in this because I have a fight in March and I am about 15lbs over, which I can do naturally but if Albuterol helps...
    And the reason I am on such a low dose of Anavar is for RECOVERY purposes only.

Thanks Lads

BTW i did search specifically related to cardio conditioning, but came up empty

cummon lads, 24 hours and no one has any answers or thoughts?

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Alb @ 4-8mg pre workout is no joke. It REALLY makes me sweat and I feel it raises my heartrate much more than 80mcg of Clen . (I normally never sweat during a workout 7% BF with minimal water weight)

However, that's just my experience. I'd start with 2-4mg of Alb, see how you feel, and work your way up. Like most drugs, you never know how you'll respond until you try it. Just be smart about it.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I have a question...do you get as jittery or shake like '62 Chysler? I would love to be able to use clen for fat burning but I shake like crazy and my heart rate goes way up.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    I have a question...do you get as jittery or shake like '62 Chysler? I would love to be able to use clen for fat burning but I shake like crazy and my heart rate goes way up.
    I shook on my first week of 80mcg, but you get used to it. It's not bad, only when you're tense like writing or other precision hand movements.

However, I don't shake at all with Alb.

ttt for anyone else that may have feedback in regards to cardio on this product

e_mezher is offline New Member
    how should i use albterol ?
    every day for 6 week or how ?
    2 week on 2 week off?? please help

Coppola is offline New Member
    Albuterol has a lot of excellent qualities to it... Albuterol has the added effect of elevating your metabolism, which helps you use the free fatty acids that it has broken up. It’s a very potent fat burner, as a result of both being able to break up stored fat and make it available as energy, as well as increasing the rate at which this energy is used.
    Last edited by Coppola; 11-11-2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: gramma

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It does all the same things as Clen . Only it works faster and isn't as potent.

Thread Information