thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Post All FDA Approved Preparations of "PEG" (Polyethylene Glycol)

PEG, Polyethylene Glycol is a very interesting chemical, and it is used in a number of parenteral, intramuscular, and other preparations. It is sometimes, but rarely used by some underground labs to suspend injectable solutions. It is more commonly used by UGLs to suspend oral solutions however, as other mediums are much better solvents, especially when suspending higher concentrations of anabolic steroids . My hope is for this thread to be informational, so if you have peer reviewed research or other information on PEG then please do feel free to share it. The number following PEG, i.e. 100,200,300,400,500,600, etc refers to the molecular weight of the given PEG solution, its wide ranging molecular weights is part of what makes PEG such a versatile chemical with so many numerous applications. PEG is also being used, interestingly enough, as a promising treatment for spinal cord injury, and has for some time been used to treat Hepatitis C. We spend quite a bit of time discussing the properties and uses of anabolic steroids and ancillary products. However, I think that as most of that has been rehashed time and time again, we can lend some time to the solvents that are instrumental in suspending the injectable and oral solutions we all depend on to get big! Attached is a list of all FDA approved preparations of PEG for medical uses.
    Attached Files Attached Files

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Bump

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Good read,
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information