Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jogan2000 is offline New Member

What steroids/HGH combo best for a boxer?

If you were going to put a boxer on steroids or HGH to get ready for a fight, how would you schedule it. On fight night, his urine sample must look clean.

This is not to gain muscle, if anything to help shed the final pounds to make weight, stay strong during the entire 12 rounds and have as much power in his punches.

I have heard Winstrol V is the best option and would be completely undetectable if it was stop being used 3 weeks before the fight.

Any of your professional opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Oxandrolone

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Oxandrolone
    Im looking for a detail cycle.
    How much, how often, when to start and quit.
    Thanks!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jogan2000 View Post
    Im looking for a detail cycle.
    How much, how often, when to start and quit.
    Thanks!
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Do you want me also to offer you a pizza?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired

you may have to feed him it also

I appreciate your info, but you send me a link to an 11 page thread about your cycle with anavar . Yes, it is very informative and I see that you compete in some type of Judo.

What I am looking for is not the same as what you did.

Thanks again for your time.
    Last edited by jogan2000; 02-05-2010 at 11:44 AM.

BJJ
    I appreciate your info, but you send me a link to an 11 page thread about your cycle with anavar . Yes, it is very informative and I see that you compete in some type of Judo.

I am a professional boxer who does not weight train. I work out doing 12-24 rounds a day in a boxing gym. Anything from sparring, heavybag hitting, speed bad hitting, shadowboxing and other typical exercises you would see in a boxing gym. Push ups and sits ups are pretty much the limit of my direct muscle training.

I have a huge fight that will be scheduled for sometime in May/June. Up until now I have been clean and am an up and coming star (undefeated) with a great record and wins over top fighters. I know other top fighters use enhancements and I dont want to be at a disadvantage. I have someone who I met that seems to have knowledge in this subject, but I wanted other opinions before I risk my career on one opinion.

He suggested I take 2cc of Winstrol V twice a week for 10 weeks and lay off it 3 weeks before the fight.

I fight at 154 - 160lbs and walk around at 175-185lbs.

As I stated earlier, I do not want to gain much of any muscle mass. I need my speed and dont want my form to feel different with extra muscle. I am a powerful puncher, but any more power the better. I want to keep this strength through out the entire fight and not tire.

I plan on keeping my same training routine I do for most of my camps. I just would like to take something that would make me as best I can possibly be for the night of my fight.

The 11 pages thread can be summed by reading the post n2.
    Also, Judo has nothing to do with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Still, what you need is Oxandrolone which has the ability to mantain and where needed to cure the tendinous structure.

Stanozolol , weakens tendons leading to possible injury. For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive sports to stay away from this drug.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    I would run test and just look into how to clense your body for a urine test.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned

I am a professional boxer who does not weight train. I work out doing 12-24 rounds a day in a boxing gym. Anything from sparring, heavybag hitting, speed bad hitting, shadowboxing and other typical exercises you would see in a boxing gym. Push ups and sits ups are pretty much the limit of my direct muscle training.

I have a huge fight that will be scheduled for sometime in May/June. Up until now I have been clean and am an up and coming star (undefeated) with a great record and wins over top fighters. I know other top fighters use enhancements and I dont want to be at a disadvantage. I have someone who I met that seems to have knowledge in this subject, but I wanted other opinions before I risk my career on one opinion.

He suggested I take 2cc of Winstrol V twice a week for 10 weeks and lay off it 3 weeks before the fight.

I fight at 154 - 160lbs and walk around at 175-185lbs.

As I stated earlier, I do not want to gain much of any muscle mass. I need my speed and dont want my form to feel different with extra muscle. I am a powerful puncher, but any more power the better. I want to keep this strength through out the entire fight and not tire.

I plan on keeping my same training routine I do for most of my camps. I just would like to take something that would make me as best I can possibly be for the night of my fight.

Thats not enought winstrol either. It should be run ed imo.

Still, what you need is Oxandrolone which has the ability to mantain and where needed to cure the tendinous structure.

Stanozolol, weakens tendons leading to possible injury. For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive sports to stay away from this drug.
    Again, thank you for your expertise and your response. Your #2 post is very complex, so I tried to get out of it what I could. Although I have spent much of my life in a boxing gym, I have had little experience with steroid talk. I am learning much now and trying to educate myself.

You seem to know a lot so I value your opinion and time.

So you would recommend for me to take Oxandrolone (Anavar ) and not the Winstrol . What type of schedule do you think I should get on (how much should I take and how often) and do you think 3 weeks before the fight would be enough time for this to get out of my system for a urine test? Would I still have the benefits after being off it for this amount of time?

Thanks again!

BJJ
    Again, thank you for your expertise and your response. Your #2 post is very complex, so I tried to get out of it what I could. Although I have spent much of my life in a boxing gym, I have had little experience with steroid talk. I am learning much now and trying to educate myself.

You seem to know a lot so I value your opinion and time.

So you would recommend for me to take Oxandrolone (Anavar ) and not the Winstrol . What type of schedule do you think I should get on (how much should I take and how often) and do you think 3 weeks before the fight would be enough time for this to get out of my system for a urine test? Would I still have the benefits after being off it for this amount of time?

Thanks again!
    Thank you for your nice words but you must be aware I have only run an Oxandrolone cycle so far, so my practical experience is little, relating to aas.

Surely, there are people more experienced than me to help you out.
    In any case, before going any further, you should write your stats:

Weight:
    BF %:

Thank you for your nice words but you must be aware I have only run an Oxandrolone cycle so far, so my practical experience is little, relating to aas.

Surely, there are people more experienced than me to help you out.
    In any case, before going any further, you should write your stats:

Weight:
    BF %:
    27 years old
    5'10"
    Weight now around 180-185. Body fat now apprx 5%
    Fight weight is at 160lbs. Body fat then is as low as it can get! I usually have to dehydrate the last day or two to make weight.

Thanks for the advice!

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    You'll have to be mindfull of detection times on the PCT portion also. Test prop at 150mg a week split into two would be a good start. 12weeks on. Then PCT... Off for the same time as on cycle and PCT. 2nd cycle could be test prop at 150mg ew split in two with 200mg EQ(equipose) ew.

A test suspention has a shorter detection time.

Any more then those doses and you'll get bloat and unwanted weight. Not good for endurance and speed.

The idea is to train harder and recover faster.

On a hard month I've done IGF and I saw some good results. Some don't though. Don't go over a month on the IGF.

Haven't done any HGH as of yet but that's something that's on the list. Currently not detectable in piss tests.

Var, sure I saw some great muscle on var but I personally would not recomend it. Also messed up my training since I got bad pumps. Once in a while after a hard day of training I'll take 40mg.

BJJ

Detection Times

I summed up what I found so far.
    If anyone has some updates to include, be welcome.

NANDROLONE DECANOATE
    17 - 18 MONTHS

NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE
    11 - 12 MONTHS

BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE
    4 - 5 MONTHS

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    3 MONTHS

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    3 MONTHS

TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE
    2 WEEKS

TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE
    1 WEEK

TESTOSTERONE MIXES
    3 MONTHS

OXYMETHOLONE
    2 MONTHS

FLUOXYMESTERONE
    2 MONTHS

NORETHANDROLONE
    5 - 6 WEEKS

MESTEROLONE
    5 - 6 WEEKS

4-CHLORODEHYDROMETHYLTESTOSTERONE
    6 WEEKS

TRENBOLONE HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE
    4 - 5 WEEKS

TRENBOLONE ACETATE
    4 - 5 MONTHS

METHENOLONE ENANTHATE
    4 - 5 WEEKS

OXANDROLONE
    3 WEEKS

CLENBUTEROL
    4 - 5 DAYS

Barch is offline Junior Member
    TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE is definitely more than 1 week!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Barch View Post
    TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE is definitely more than 1 week!
    How much then?

OK guys, I appreciate all the input.
    Let's try to make this simple.
    It looks like I only have access to Winstrol and maybe equipose.
    I am afraid of getting the EQ out of my system in case their is a piss test.

What do you guys think if I only use the Winstrol? What should my schedule be with it? From what I read the joint problem shouldnt effect me since I will only be on it for maybe 6-8 weeks and then off for 2-3 weeks. I heard it was more of something that effects people who are on it long term.

Also, I see on the profiles that Winstrol is detectable for up to 9 weeks for injectable? Is that true? I thought it was only 2-3 weeks...

Thanks again!
    Last edited by jogan2000; 02-02-2010 at 06:28 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    How much then?
    i think its 24-26 days

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    i think its 24-26 days
    If that is the case then the only thing I could safely take that might help would be anavar (3 weeks detection). Damn... I hear that shit is expensive and hard to get the real deal.

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    isnt test suspension out of your system in like 24hrs?

Barch is offline Junior Member
    How much then?
    Actually, it depends on the form. I think that the 1 week detection time is for the oral version (Andriol ). The injectable form (Nebido) is a longer lasting form than Test E or Test C, so extrapolate from there...

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you just go into the fight with hard work and 100% nutrition.If you have the talent than you should win the fight. Im a steroid user and have been for a 6 years i only compete in feds that allow me to do it.If i entered and won a natural bodybuilding comp i would be embarrassed.
    Im not having a go at you but i dont understand people that use drugs in tested competition.It would be like fighting someone with 1 arm behind there back

BJJ

Stanozolol, weakens tendons leading to possible injury. For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive sports to stay away from this drug.
    OK guys, I appreciate all the input.
    Let's try to make this simple.
    It looks like I only have access to Winstrol and maybe equipose.
    I am afraid of getting the EQ out of my system in case their is a piss test.

What do you guys think if I only use the Winstrol? What should my schedule be with it? From what I read the joint problem shouldnt effect me since I will only be on it for maybe 6-8 weeks and then off for 2-3 weeks. I heard it was more of something that effects people who are on it long term.

Also, I see on the profiles that Winstrol is detectable for up to 9 weeks for injectable? Is that true? I thought it was only 2-3 weeks...

Thanks again!
    Repeating myself, the worst thing you could do, IMO.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    seriously do not run a winny only cycle it will only hurt you.

Repeating myself, the worst thing you could do, IMO.
    BJJ-

OK, as the days go on I am getting more and more confirmation of what you say to be the best bet. Obviously I dont know you so I had to do my research and feel comfortable myself since this is very very important to me.

I may have a source for the Anavar , I am finding out soon.
    If I do get it and feel comfortable that it is legit what how much and what type of schedule would you recommend. Again, need to be clean come fight night in case they do a piss test. My fight should scheduled sometime in May.

How much to take per day?
    When to take per day?
    How many days a week?
    For how long (6 weeks is enough time?)?

If I am off for 3.5 weeks should I be clean from any urine tests?

Thanks everyone!!!

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    damn mayweather i thought you were aginst steroid use

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    damn mayweather i thought you were aginst steroid use
    Oh man, I thought I could hide myself here. Damn. Hey please keep this quiet from Mosely. I really dont want him to find out.

BJJ
    BJJ-

OK, as the days go on I am getting more and more confirmation of what you say to be the best bet. Obviously I dont know you so I had to do my research and feel comfortable myself since this is very very important to me.

I may have a source for the Anavar , I am finding out soon.
    If I do get it and feel comfortable that it is legit what how much and what type of schedule would you recommend. Again, need to be clean come fight night in case they do a piss test. My fight should scheduled sometime in May.

How much to take per day?
    When to take per day?
    How many days a week?
    For how long (6 weeks is enough time?)?

If I am off for 3.5 weeks should I be clean from any urine tests?

Thanks everyone!!!
    I am sorry but in this forum it does not work like that.
    You write down a cycle and we will be glad to adjust it.
    You cannot expect any of us, including myself, to set up a cycle for you.

I am sorry but in this forum it does not work like that.
    You write down a cycle and we will be glad to adjust it.
    You cannot expect any of us, including myself, to set up a cycle for you.
    I can respect that. I will work on a schedule and see what you think...

I was offered some Oxandrolane in a bottle with labels from Watson. I checked the picture of the pill vs what Watson had on their website and it was the same in the front (with a 10), but the back was different. Mine had a line going down the middle of the pill where Watson's has an OX on it.

I even called Watson and they said the lot number did not show up in their system. The person who was giving me these said they were probably made from the powder and are legit, only put in a 'fake' bottle to make them look more legit.

Again, I am not experienced with this 'black market'. It this normal? Or am I more likely getting screwed?

Thanks for the opinion.

BJJ
    I can respect that. I will work on a schedule and see what you think...

I was offered some Oxandrolane in a bottle with labels from Watson. I checked the picture of the pill vs what Watson had on their website and it was the same in the front (with a 10), but the back was different. Mine had a line going down the middle of the pill where Watson's has an OX on it.

I even called Watson and they said the lot number did not show up in their system.
    The person who was giving me these said they were probably made from the powder and are legit, only put in a 'fake' bottle to make them look more legit.

Again, I am not experienced with this 'black market'. It this normal? Or am I more likely getting screwed?

Thanks for the opinion.
    That says it all.
    Find another source or bring the tab in a private lab to be checked.

Let me know what you think about this schedule to prepare for a fight.

60mg Oxandrolane 7 days a week
    split 20mg early in the morning before I run, 20mg after lunch, 20mg after dinner

Take this for 6 weeks and lay off 3.5 weeks before the fight.

How does this schedule sound?
    Is the 60mg a day enough for what I need? I am not lifting weights.
    Is 6 weeks enough or should I go for 7-8 weeks?

Thanks to BJJ and anyone else who has an opinion!

BJJ
    Let me know what you think about this schedule to prepare for a fight.

60mg Oxandrolane 7 days a week
    split 20mg early in the morning before I run, 20mg after lunch, 20mg after dinner

Take this for 6 weeks and lay off 3.5 weeks before the fight.

How does this schedule sound?
    Is the 60mg a day enough for what I need? I am not lifting weights.
    Is 6 weeks enough or should I go for 7-8 weeks?

Thanks to BJJ and anyone else who has an opinion!
    Actually you need to consider also the PCT, unless you want to fight with almost 0 testosterone in your blood!

The cycle you lined up is fine but since it is your first cycle I would run it 8 weeks @ 60 mg ed, split 30 in the morning and 30 after lunch.
    Leave your system "clean" at dinner so at night you will have the less Oxandrolone running inside your body and this can give you a great help to recover after your cycle, since either LH and FSH will be slightly affected (or anyway less affected then if you would split the dose throughout the day).

Actually you need to consider also the PCT, unless you want to fight with almost 0 testosterone in your blood!

The cycle you lined up is fine but since it is your first cycle I would run it 8 weeks @ 60 mg ed, split 30 in the morning and 30 after lunch.
    Leave your system "clean" at dinner so at night you will have the less Oxandrolone running inside your body and this can give you a great help to recover after your cycle, since either LH and FSH will be slightly affected (or anyway less affected then if you would split the dose throughout the day).
    That sounds like a good plan.
    What type of PCT would you think would work best for this 6-8 week cycle?
    Do you think I should take any natural suppliments to help boost my testosterone level during the cycle?

Thanks again!

BJJ
    That sounds like a good plan.
    What type of PCT would you think would work best for this 6-8 week cycle?
    Do you think I should take any natural suppliments to help boost my testosterone level during the cycle?

Thanks again!
    I would use ASHWAGANDHA.

Regarding your PCT, you need to have a blood work to see where you are heading. So, I would get one before the cycle and one at the beginning of the last week of it. In this way, upon the beginning of your pct, you may have a better view of your levels and decide what to take.
    In any case, it worked great for me nolva 20/20/20 and clomid 50/50.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH would be a good choice. If it is real, there is almost no way to detect it (just don't pin it the day of testing).

I would use ASHWAGANDHA.

Regarding your PCT, you need to have a blood work to see where you are heading. So, I would get one before the cycle and one at the beginning of the last week of it. In this way, upon the beginning of your pct, you may have a better view of your levels and decide what to take.
    In any case, it worked great for me nolva 20/20/20 and clomid 50/50.
    Will all of the above show a clean result from piss test even if I use them close to fight night?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsoftime View Post
    You'll have to be mindfull of detection times on the PCT portion also. Test prop at 150mg a week split into two would be a good start. 12weeks on. Then PCT... Off for the same time as on cycle and PCT. 2nd cycle could be test prop at 150mg ew split in two with 200mg EQ(equipose) ew.

Any more then those doses and you'll get bloat and unwanted weight. Not good for endurance and speed.

On a hard month I've done IGF and I saw some good results. Some don't though. Don't go over a month on the IGF.---YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...

Haven't done any HGH as of yet but that's something that's on the list. Currently not detectable in piss tests.

Var, sure I saw some great muscle on var but I personally would not recomend it. Also messed up my training since I got bad pumps. Once in a while after a hard day of training I'll take 40mg.
    all of your advice was completely retarded.. I don't usually blantantly point this out ..but everything you wrote in this post was absolutely 100% WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Except for the detection of HGH in urine)

Let's analyze

Yes he would have to be mindful of detection times, but detection times are consistent for no matter how much he runs.. he could use 4grams of prop per week and it will clear just as quick as 150mgs.. plus.. PROP needs to be run more than twice a week.. plus.. after you cleave off the ester weight from 150mgs of PROP per week.. You are barely clearing YOUR NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS .. What the hell would be the point genius ?? Why shut down your natty test *HPTA* FOR no reason at all.. he would see NO GAINS FROM 150mgs per week..

Now, the off time = same time as ON + PCT .. dude.. stop copying and pasting NEWBS post on forums.. this is completely FALSE...

Ok now EQ.. What is WRONG with you.. EQ Has a long detection time.. NO this would NOT be a good idea leading up to a BOXING MATCH.. Where you are tested !! Plus once again.. 200mgs per week = absolutely NOTHING.. it would be no point in running it...

Of course suspension has a shorter detection time.. it has NO ESTER.. it's PURE TEST !! BUT It also needs to be injected DAILY and even TWICE a day would be the best way to run it..

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT.. You don't bloat from EQ and BLOAT has nothing to do with dosing.. it has to do with DIET and SODIUM intake.. wow man.. WOW !!! You could run 5grams per week of EQ with Zero water retention ... I run 2grams of Test per week with NO BLOAT..

You have given such retarded advice.. I think You bide for NUMBSKULL OF THE YEAR !!!

I AM DONE WITH THIS.. YOUR WHOLE NOT RUNNING IGF LONGER THAN 1 MONTH IS JUST THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.. I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE I SUBJECT MYSELF TO THIS STUPIDITY..

HEY ORIGINAL POSTER (THREAD STARTER) .. DO NOT.. I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS GUY HAS TO SAY... NOTHING !!!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I'm a stand up kick boxer. I take HGH 5iu/ed and train hard. I did one 1 cycle sustanon 250 6 months ago. I think AAS can help you but if there's a chance that you could get disqualified and your name tarnished why take the chance? 3iu/ed to 5iu/ed of HGH will help you cut fat. I think a 12 round fight has to do more with glycogen buildup in the muscles and mental toughness over muscular strength. If you have the talent to win, you'll win. My .02

JimInAK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    all of your advice was completely retarded.. I don't usually blantantly point this out ..but everything you wrote in this post was absolutely 100% WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Except for the detection of HGH in urine)

Let's analyze

Yes he would have to be mindful of detection times, but detection times are consistent for no matter how much he runs.. he could use 4grams of prop per week and it will clear just as quick as 150mgs.. plus.. PROP needs to be run more than twice a week.. plus.. after you cleave off the ester weight from 150mgs of PROP per week.. You are barely clearing YOUR NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS .. What the hell would be the point genius ?? Why shut down your natty test *HPTA* FOR no reason at all.. he would see NO GAINS FROM 150mgs per week..

Now, the off time = same time as ON + PCT .. dude.. stop copying and pasting NEWBS post on forums.. this is completely FALSE...

Ok now EQ.. What is WRONG with you.. EQ Has a long detection time.. NO this would NOT be a good idea leading up to a BOXING MATCH.. Where you are tested !! Plus once again.. 200mgs per week = absolutely NOTHING.. it would be no point in running it...

Of course suspension has a shorter detection time.. it has NO ESTER.. it's PURE TEST !! BUT It also needs to be injected DAILY and even TWICE a day would be the best way to run it..

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT.. You don't bloat from EQ and BLOAT has nothing to do with dosing.. it has to do with DIET and SODIUM intake.. wow man.. WOW !!! You could run 5grams per week of EQ with Zero water retention ... I run 2grams of Test per week with NO BLOAT..

You have given such retarded advice.. I think You bide for NUMBSKULL OF THE YEAR !!!

I AM DONE WITH THIS.. YOUR WHOLE NOT RUNNING IGF LONGER THAN 1 MONTH IS JUST THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.. I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE I SUBJECT MYSELF TO THIS STUPIDITY..

HEY ORIGINAL POSTER (THREAD STARTER) .. DO NOT.. I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS GUY HAS TO SAY... NOTHING !!!
    The Deuce has contributed some solid advise in the past... I would heed his warning. Unlike me (when I an doing clomid for the first time during PCT ).... he is not the type to get overly excited and spin off.

Seems to me that HGH, while not a silver bullet would be a good supplement, but I'm uncertain of the ramifications of the urine test issue.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I'm a stand up kick boxer. I take HGH 5iu/ed and train hard. I did one 1 cycle sustanon 250 6 months ago. I think AAS can help you but if there's a chance that you could get disqualified and your name tarnished why take the chance? 3iu/ed to 5iu/ed of HGH will help you cut fat. I think a 12 round fight has to do more with glycogen buildup in the muscles and mental toughness over muscular strength. If you have the talent to win, you'll win. My .02
    I 100% Agree with this statement !! The Deuce Concurs !!

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    The Deuce has contributed some solid advise in the past... I would heed his warning. Unlike me (when I an doing clomid for the first time during PCT ).... he is not the type to get overly excited and spin off.

Seems to me that HGH, while not a silver bullet would be a good supplement, but I'm uncertain of the ramifications of the urine test issue.
    Thanks Jim !! And yes.. HGH is your ticket to knockin' mo-fo's out bro !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information