OriginalA is offline New Member

Suitable Steroid for "overweight"

i am 6'3",293lbs
    i have fats around my belly mainly
    good muscle mass
    my body type is more of a "Mesomorph"

so..is steroid a good idea now..or shall i drop weight first?
    i had been thinking of option like "winstrol "
    so i wud appreciate help to answer my Q..
    as i have read alot but couldnt get a good answer
    hopefully here in this great forum i can find the answer.

thanks.

i am 21 btw.

aboujack is offline New Member
    Anavar 25-50 mg per day
    primobolan depot 300-400mg per week
    testosterone propionate : 50mg EOD
    proviron 25mg 2 tabs per day!!!

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    upload some pics and people will tell you what to do. we need to know how much fat you carry.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by aboujack View Post
    Anavar 25-50 mg per day
    primobolan depot 300-400mg per week
    testosterone propionate : 50mg EOD
    proviron 25mg 2 tabs per day!!!
    Ummmm how about you don't respond to any ones help needs any more. Did you not notice he is only 21.... not to mention his knowledge is obviously lacking yet your
    going to tell him to use all these drugs.. To loose weight?
    SO PLEASE DO NOT HELP OTHERS FOR YOU ARE INEXPERIENCED

As to OP. There is no steroid that will just melt away your fat. Steroids actually take a lot more then that.... It doesnt come down to the drug. It comes down to your diet and training. The most important thing you can do... And i know you don't want to hear this. But at your age is diet and cardio.....

Hit up the diet section for help tweaking your diet.... And as for that jackasses response above... Please disregard that.

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member
    try to lose your fat first it would be kind of senseless to start cycling on anything if your fat.do you know how hard it is to get muscles to pop out through fat?

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldoza123 View Post
    try to lose your fat first it would be kind of senseless to start cycling on anything if your fat.do you know how hard it is to get muscles to pop out through fat?
    Poor poor statement.... The reasoning for not cycling at higher bf % is the risk of sides is much greater.

thanks for the responses guys!
    i have alrdy dropped 10 kgs (22 lbs)..so yeah..i blv diet and cardio will do the trick..as they are rlly working good for me..but i am kinda hitting a platue!
    and i kno steroids are not magic..i thought they may help in addition to my cardio and diet...
    or no need for steroids now at all??

c-Z
    Post a pic and get your bf% guesstimated or get it calculated properly. I have seen some run around 20%. Now obviously most recommend 15%. But that comes down to the risks you want to take....

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member
    ive seen a handful of guys juice when their fat and all of them have just gotten fatter.the sides arent good from any gear.but yeah your right their woprse if your fat.

yea guys..i appreciate ur help!..
    and ill post pix of me..
    n regarding bf% its yea some where 20%-23%
    i guess i shud keep natural for some more time!!

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldoza123 View Post
    Lol... ok, this is probably how a bodybuilding topic would sound in a playground.

Listen to c-Z

well to be honest...
    c-Z said what i more or less wanted to lsn to...
    coz i kno am not rdy yet for steroids ..
    so i guess ill stick to wut i had been alryd doin!

c-Z
    Truth hurts sometimes bro... I am just looking out for your own safety. Check your bf%. Like i said i have seen some run around 18-20% and have awesome results..... But i personally wouldnt risk the sides. You only get one body.

yea man and i respect that...i like things to be said direct n straight!!
    so appreciate alot bro!!
    n hopefully ill stay in touch with ya..if u dun mind..as ill always need some1 to guide me!

c-Z
    Im always here....

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    i like how the impression 99% of people have is roiders are such assholes but the most helpful people on the web are on boards like this.

listen to everyone here kid, there are differing opinions but most are well backed with research and most importantly experience.

saved me from a dbol only no pct fugg up myself.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Getting your diet right will give you much more results that AAS at this point.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any health problems that contributed to the weight gain?

How long you been dieting and lifting?

Have you had blood work done. By no means am I trying to be an asshole but you are a cronic obese person, you need to find out if the reason is thyroid or something else like Ty2 diabetic.

Anabolics are going to be a major contributing factor to cardiomyopathy. Unless your personal doctors determines you have a problem with natural production, I strongly urge you to stay away.

Blaster22 is offline New Member
    Diet and cardio. Some people also have been using Sarms to lose fat and recomp. Check Bass log in the sarms/igf forum. Very impressive results with his before after pics. Also sarms are legal as long as you have a lab rat.

@ PHARMADOC
    my most recent blood work was 1 month ago ALL my blood levels are normal including LDL which is towards the upper boarder..and no chronic illneses, thank god.
    i shud post pix so u can imagine how i am..i more or less and according to people i look like an "ex-bodybuilder"
    i had been dieting now as seriously..for about..2 months and alrdy lifting ON and OFF for more than a year..but also..got serious for like past 3 months..
    and i appreciate ur concerns man..!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Do you have any health problems that contributed to the weight gain?

How long you been dieting and lifting?

Have you had blood work done. By no means am I trying to be an asshole but you are a cronic obese person, you need to find out if the reason is thyroid or something else like Ty2 diabetic.

Anabolics are going to be a major contributing factor to cardiomyopathy. Unless your personal doctors determines you have a problem with natural production, I strongly urge you to stay away.
    There is no strong empirical evidence for a statement like this. Rather one could make a statement that some evidence suggest that the abuse of AAS could be a contributing factor in cardiomyopathies such as LVH.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...m&ordinalpos=1
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    As most everyone has said, it would be much more beneficial to drop some BF and get a diet and exercise program down before using AAS. Otherwise your just wasting money and time, and potentially some health issues as Pharmdoc said.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Ummmm how about you don't respond to any ones help needs any more. Did you not notice he is only 21.... not to mention his knowledge is obviously lacking yet your
    going to tell him to use all these drugs.. To loose weight?
    SO PLEASE DO NOT HELP OTHERS FOR YOU ARE INEXPERIENCED

As to OP. There is no steroid that will just melt away your fat. Steroids actually take a lot more then that.... It doesnt come down to the drug. It comes down to your diet and training. The most important thing you can do... And i know you don't want to hear this. But at your age is diet and cardio.....

Hit up the diet section for help tweaking your diet.... And as for that jackasses response above... Please disregard that.
    this!!!

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    There is no strong empirical evidence for a statement like this. Rather one could make a statement that some evidence suggest that the abuse of AAS could be a contributing factor in cardiomyopathies such as LVH.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...m&ordinalpos=1
    I wrote outta with respect to the OP. At such a high weight and with a possible pre existing issues, use of anabolic use can be a mjor contributing factor not only to CMP but als other issues.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    besides everything they told u C-z is absolutely right about every word he said, in addition ur still 21 ur hormone levels are still high at this age, dnt use steroids at this age u will mess up the hormones in ur body.

Besides ur best friend should be the cardio for loosing fat, don't expect to take fat burners and sit home and wait for the results to come.

watch ur diet try to intake less calories than ur supposed to in order to loose those fat.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Snookey

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Best thing for you to take is EC stack bro....Works great!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    At 21 you're still producing a lot of natural test and growth hormones. Diet and training will get you far. Once you maximize your natural potential you should look to AAS. My training partner started a sustanon 250 cycle with me 6 months ago. He was 21% body fat and I was 15% body fat. It was both our first cycles. I got ripped and he got tits. Oh yeah, he got bigger but now he's set to get gyno reversal surgery in a couple of months. Don't take a chance with your body. High body fat increases your chances of side affects.

Thread Information