--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Have been doing quite a bit of research to make sure I am confident of knowing exactly what I am doing before I start my first cycle.

Have settled on purely 500mg p/wk Test-E for a 10-week cycle with a 250mg dose every Tuesday and Friday. I think this should be sufficient without going overboard for my first cycle. One query I have here is whether I should possibly include an 11th and 12th week at a sole dose of 250mg to taper off? Or would it be better to use weeks 9 and 10 in this way?

My main question is with regard to my PCT. I had initially settled on a simple dose of Nolva from week 13 to 16, with the weekly doses going 40/40/20/20 mg per day for according weeks. I will obviously have the Nolva on hand as well in case of Gyno during my cycle.

Firstly, does this PCT seem ok for the cycle I have set myself? Secondly, I have read about Clomid, or combining the Nolva with Clomid, before settling for solely Nolva - would it be a mistake to neglect Clomid and opt for just Nolva?

Also with regard to side effects, I have read many posts about HCG and am now worried about not opting for this in my cycle. I considered it at first but due to a low budget I settled for putting up with the atrophy during cycle in the hope that the problem will die down a few weeks after my PCT. Any thoughts on whether I am correct to neglect HCG for my above-mentioned cycle would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Sean.