sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member

Adding Clen Many Questions Year 2 weight loss

OK quick over view which some may have read in past post.

Feb 09 My weight 285lbs now at 203lbs.

The first year i focused just on calories. staying below 1700 a day. i didnt matter what i ate just stayed below 1700. Now i am at the point where it time to clean it up.

now my diet is around 2100 - 2000 calories
    brkfst - cup egg whites, yogurt, protien shake
    snack - bananna
    lunch - frozen weight watcher meal
    snack - cup of Special K granola with oats
    dinner - 8 oz Chicken breast - large plate Veggies

anyway to my question.

i am looking into a clen cycle to help move things along, and i noticed sample doses and the seem high but only for two weeks on two off. Could i get the same results lower dosage for a longer period.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post

The first year i focused just on calories. staying below 1700 a day. i didnt matter what i ate just stayed below 1700. Now i am at the point where it time to clean it up.

brkfst - cup egg whites, yogurt, protien shake
    snack - bananna
    lunch - frozen weight watcher meal
    snack - cup of Special K granola with oats

anyway to my question.

i am looking into a clen cycle to help move things along, and i noticed sample doses and the seem high but only for two weeks on two off. Could i get the same results lower dosage for a longer period.
    you can but I would concentrate on cleaning up your diet a bit. I see a lot of un-needed sugar there.

How are you doing cardio?

Clen is not something to play around with. I would personally run the 2 week on and 2 week off for the first run to see how your body reacts then adjust accordingly for the 2nd run. 3000mg of taurine is also needed to control cramping plus increasing your intake of water.

But like I said in the beginning, if you clean up your diet you should still be able to drop the bf w/o the clen for now.....

thanks,
    can i ask where you see a lot of sugar.
    only 2 g in shake i guess the 14g in yogurt doesnt help.

Cardio is good.

30 min a day 6 days a week with intervals in speed and incline. hr from low 120s to high 140s through out. speed up 10 mph and incline up to 8% at 4.2 mph

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post

brkfst - cup egg whites, yogurt, protien shake -lose yogurt add outmeal
    snack - bananna -post workout only, put protein here
    lunch - frozen weight watcher meal -garbage, eat real food
    snack - cup of Special K granola with oats -add protein and change carb to oatmeal/rice/yam

anyway to my question.

Just some quick observations-see the bold.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    If you want to run clen for longer you have to run ketotifen to up-regulate the receptors.

aussiecol is offline Junior Member
    I have posted before that I am under the paid supervision of a very well know ex bodybuilder (who was massive) and he advised the following:

Run Clen continuously. 2 week on, 2 week off cycle doesn't make sense. Clen does not down regulate that much. Up dosage every 2 to 3 weeks. No need for Ketotifen.

Anyway, I don't offer advice on what I don't know. A lot of people here seem to know a lot and some who think they do.

I pay for my advice and listen to what I pay for.

Anyway, just my 2 cents...

btw, I do listen to a few people on this forum who offer great advice. That is why I am here.

I was just stating what I have been told and what I follow.

I just don't want anyone jumping down my throat saying I dont' know what I am talking about.

thanks for feed back and i know this is turning into a diet thread so 1st of all i apoligize for not starting this in the diet forum, but can we go with where the momentum is taking it..

but hey i got 1 meal out of 5 correct.

\now my diet is around 2100 - 2000 calories
    brkfst - cup egg whites, yogurt, protien shake -lose yogurt add outmeal
    snack - bananna -post workout only, put protein here-Can this be a shake?
    lunch - frozen weight watcher meal -garbage, eat real food - this is more for ease due to work
    snack - cup of Special K granola with oats -add protein and change carb to oatmeal/rice/yam - ill make the change.

My 2 cents on the WW meal. It works for thousands of people. Due to the portion control and the ease of not having to cook etc. Most people on WW have eating issues which steers them towards pre portioned, pre packaged meals.

I don't think you fall into that category, so make your food and then take it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiecol View Post
    My 2 cents on the WW meal. It works for thousands of people. Due to the portion control and the ease of not having to cook etc. Most people on WW have eating issues which steers them towards pre portioned, pre packaged meals.

I don't think you fall into that category, so make your food and then take it to work.
    thanks,

but i do or maybe did fall into that category. i was 5'10" 285lbs 1 year and 6 days ago.

i appreciate the advise but i am keeping the WW meal as my security blanket so to speak. i know diet is important but i dont think that one meal will hurt me to much. at least until i am ready to move past the portion control issue i have or maybe had.

Listen, you didn't get to 285lbs because you wanted to.
    Good luck with it all.
    Your 80lb weight loss is amazing.. Well done.

well i think it has been decided. DIET DIET DIET.
    i am going to make some changes based of everyones reccomendation work the diet another 6 months and revisit adding something once my personnal wieght control is in check.

thanks to everyone It's good to know people can come here for a reality check.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

Any before and after pics?

Got some before and after weight lose pics? Hit the gym or fat becomes flab.

i am working out 4 on 2 off with one of the off days as and additional cardio day.

only pics i have. nothing that shows body change
    Last edited by sgt2jay; 02-15-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Sgt2jay- i know that frozen meal makes you feel better inside, but the bottom line is that frozen processed food will never supplement for real home cooked food. If you can, find the meals that you eat frozen and make them at home with the same portions ya know? That will help to change up the diet a little bit to keep the body dropping the lbs man.

Great work on losing 80lbs man, thats terrific. I know that the feeling has to be great. Just keep working at it and keep the cardio going. You probably won't change the frozen meal for now, maybe the snack and carbs, but eventually when you get to the sticking point, i feel this is probably going to be the hinder. But until then, keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Good luck bro,

"dirty d"

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiecol View Post
    Run Clen continuously. 2 week on, 2 week off cycle doesn't make sense. Clen does not down regulate that much. Up dosage every 2 to 3 weeks. No need for Ketotifen.
    This is incorrect. Clen is a very powerful drug that will down-regulate your receptors. If you don't believe me then try it this way and keep checking your temperature.

Thanks

evil30 is offline Junior Member
    Great job! You look like a different person already. My 2 cents and I am a nobody...up the protein in that diet and hit the weights hard to add lean muscle mass which will assist in the body transformation. Also, do your cardio first thing in AM to keep burning fat. Keep it up!

Thread Information