goosehntr is offline Junior Member

Please help set up

Ok...I have d-bal 120 tabs, cyp 250mg 20cc, EQ 250 10 cc, primobolin 100mg 20 cc, and winny tabs I also have HCG and anastole for PT

I was doing suspension from a DR 3 times a week eod I want to switch to the above gear not sure looking for some one to set up svhedule for me

Thanx Man stats 42 ,230, 5 foot 9 good diet working out for last 20 years took off a couple of years and been back aqt it for a year....NOT LOOKING FOR MASS but i was told with a rocking diet the above gear will help shed fat and gain lean MM

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why were you taking test suspension 3 times per week? It needs to be injected 1-2 times per day/

goosehntr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Why were you taking test suspension 3 times per week? It needs to be injected 1-2 times per day/
    I know BRO this was per DR script I was doing HRT so I could have scripts...The DR is F----D up One of my buds went to hib and he scripted 150mg suspension and 150mg winny my buddy dont even want to get out of bed

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely do some more research. Test cyp would be much better, are you looking at trt or cycling?

Thread Information