mikefd024 is offline New Member

So whats a good Test to use

What is a good test to use with a deca cycle?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    If you dont know about test why would you consider using deca

Peace

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    what are your stats and how is your diet? how long u been training? i can see you dont no much on cycling on how you dont no best test i would say cyp or ena but i would rather see your stats first

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefd024 View Post
    stats? It is my blieve that you know almost nothing about AAS.....research

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I like prop.

prop hell no lol couldnt stand injecting everyday well that would be me bro!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    I like prop.
    I like people who don't just spit out advice when certain individuals know absolutely nothing. but thanks to you for all we know this guy just ran off and placed an order for prop knowing nothing about it.

Please keep your mouth shut. We don't care what you like. We care about the safety of our members. We don't want inexperienced members who know absolutely nothing regretting anything later because they failed to take some time to understand the drugs they are putting into their bodies.

stephenw is offline Junior Member
    he probably doesnt even know what prop is

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats
    cycle history
    how long have you been training
    what is your diet like
    do you understand PCT

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    I like people who don't just spit out advice when certain individuals know absolutely nothing. but thanks to you for all we know this guy just ran off and placed an order for prop knowing nothing about it.

Please keep your mouth shut. We don't care what you like. We care about the safety of our members. We don't want inexperienced members who know absolutely nothing regretting anything later because they failed to take some time to understand the drugs they are putting into their bodies.
    i like this

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member

thats good advice cz, some guy just jump down peoples throat instead of just helping them out.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    i like this
    Too many people here oh well the user blah blah likes prop. So thats what I am going to get. And yet that person knows nothing it doesn't matter because someone opened their mouth. People take what you say to heart on here some times... So you have to be careful with what you recommend.

What really gets me is. High I am 16 years old and want to know what steroid to use. And you get the guys oh take this this and this... Umm no. U just messed this poor kid up prob for life because he took advice someone shouldn't have been giving.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stats
    cycle history
    what is your diet like
    do you understand PCT
    Here marcus:

Height: 6'
    weight: 200
    bf%: 15%
    cycle exp: 0
    training exp: 20 years
    pct? ??
    diet? High protein low carb

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stats
    cycle history
    what is your diet like
    do you understand PCT
    Ok I am totally new at this,and reading on here is hard to understand what people are talking about using abbreviations all the time. Anyways I just started a deca cycle last week 300mg twice a week monday and thursday. I eat alot of protein, and i get one cheat day a week. I have been training since I was 16 and im 36 now, and no I dont understand pct...Also I know I rushed this whole thing got to excite I guess, but I want someone to give me a solid answer instead of find it yourself. I just want to find some good test to use there are so many different kinds...The other thing is if anyone tells me what to use of course I will investigate before I buy it, I am an adult not a 16 year old....THANX ALL
    Last edited by mikefd024; 02-27-2010 at 04:25 PM.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    well the way you went bout this is as good as a 16 y.o would . Your 36... have some patience. I would reccomend getting some nolva an clomid from the sponsor in the top right corner and doing a pct....oh wait you dont know what that is.

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

4 weeks then give up AAS for a while til you have done some REAL research

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    well the way you went bout this is as good as a 16 y.o would . Your 36... have some patience. I would reccomend getting some nolva an clomid from the sponsor in the top right corner and doing a pct....oh wait you dont know what that is.

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

4 weeks then give up AAS for a while til you have done some REAL research
    The sarcasm isn't needed. Deca alone. Is obviously a poor reason for sure... But we should be helping him. I am trying to keep up with this but its hard to do at work.

OP deca alone is a bad choice. As stated in your other post. It is highly recommended you run testosterone with it as well.. Test also known as test(obviously) is an important factor in gains as well. Running deca alone will shut your natty(natural) testosterone down. Coming off cycle you will still have no testosterone. and the importance of pct is getting your test levels back to normal. For the reasoning you want to keep gains. Not loose. Therfore it is important to run testoserone. Personally you would see just of good gains with testosterone only over deca. You have much to learn. And if you insist on running this deca. Why IDK why youl would lacking so much knowledge. But definitely add test please.

Too many people here oh well the user blah blah likes prop. So thats what I am going to get. And yet that person knows nothing it doesn't matter because someone opened their mouth. People take what you say to heart on here some times... So you have to be careful with what you recommend.

What really gets me is. High I am 16 years old and want to know what steroid to use. And you get the guys oh take this this and this... Umm no. U just messed this poor kid up prob for life because he took advice someone shouldn't have been giving.
    yeh well said

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    The sarcasm isn't needed. .
    I didnt want to come across as sarcastic but this guy needs a wake up call

big weight is offline New Member
    bro you dont even know what pct is then you obviously have done no research and havent read a single thing in this forum. aas are definetly not for you try educating yourself

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    I didnt want to come across as sarcastic but this guy needs a wake up call
    Ehhh Yeah. But one simple thread and he can be on his way. Something as simple as a test cycle any newb can understand what to do and what to take in a matter of 10 mins if they actually read stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by big weight View Post
    bro you dont even know what pct is then you obviously have done no research and havent read a single thing in this forum. aas are definetly not for you try educating yourself
    Coming from the guy with one post. LOL im j/p bro.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Ok I think we have covered that you havent done enough research so Im not going to touch that again...lol

For post cycle therapy I use:

clomid 2 weeks after your last shot (if your using some longer lasting esters)
    Personally I use 100mg for a week. then 50mg for 2 more weeks.

I would use some nolvadex started at the same time you start the clomid:
    I use 20mg for a week, then 10mg for 2 more weeks.

I would get some testosterone cypionate and run it at 400-500mg/week with that cycle...That way you do not need to stick any more times a week...just mix it with the deca .

There you go....Not to many abreviations in this one.

(MG = miligrams )Just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_GUNS_21 View Post
    Ok I think we have covered that you havent done enough research so Im not going to touch that again...lol

For post cycle therapy I use:

clomid 2 weeks after your last shot (if your using some longer lasting esters)
    Personally I use 100mg for a week. then 50mg for 2 more weeks.

I would use some nolvadex started at the same time you start the clomid:
    I use 20mg for a week, then 10mg for 2 more weeks.

I would get some testosterone cypionate and run it at 400-500mg/week with that cycle...That way you do not need to stick any more times a week...just mix it with the deca .

There you go....Not to many abreviations in this one.

(MG = miligrams )Just incase.
    Thank You, how are these side effects for Cypionate oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth and male pattern balding. how many people get these, Ive been reading cant really see that anywhere. I dont have a history of baldness either so I guess thats good. What decifers whether you do 400 or 500??
    Last edited by mikefd024; 02-27-2010 at 07:49 PM.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Take a look at the steroid profile for it. Its the same sides as any other test.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_GUNS_21 View Post
    Take a look at the steroid profile for it. Its the same sides as any other test.
    how about the 400 or 500mgs

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

TEST CYPIONATE ,,,TEST ENANTHATE or even SUSTANON .
    Any testosterone will work,,,but these are the best for your needs IMO.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    TEST CYPIONATE ,,,TEST ENANTHATE or even SUSTANON .
    Any testosterone will work,,,but these are the best for your needs IMO.

BINGO.

Test Enanthate treated me great for a first cycle. I am all out now...

Test cyp is another one I wanted (if it did not have a lower concentration than enanthate).

Sustanon (Omnadren ) is in my sights for my next test. But since I have only ran Test Enanthate, I will advise you to use it as your first cycle. Two injections per week is easy to maintain, and keeps things simple for a first cycle

Thread Information