Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    eckstg is offline Associate Member

High dose long running Trenbolone acetate cycle's?

I am currently into my second month of running 75mg day tren ace and 650mg test enanthate a week.I plan to continue using the tren at this dose year round and possibly upping it some by making my next batch 200mg/ml tren ace.

Anyone have any stories of running tren for long periods and what kind of results and sides you had?

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    I am currently into my second month of running 75mg day tren ace and 650mg test enanthate a week.I plan to continue using the tren at this dose year round and possibly upping it some by making my next batch 200mg/ml tren ace.

Anyone have any stories of running tren for long periods and what kind of results and sides you had?
    you have to be kidding....tren year round.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    you have to be kidding....tren year round.
    Nope not at all.Got the supply on hand and only way i see stopping is upon maybe seeing blood in urine.

Nope not at all.Got the supply on hand and only way i see stopping is upon maybe seeing blood in urine.
    hope you have life insurance

*LOL* Actually i don't.When do you think ill start noticing the bad sides?

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    hope you have life insurance
    LOL! thats for sure!

Ah come now it can't be that bad.

you trolling?

i cant tell if you are or not....

whats trolling? I am serious about taking tren year round at 75mg day though.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    eckstg... bro you will start seeing sides asap, that what is what all the warning about tren are stating, you prob wont piss blood but you will start pissing dark orange, or even slightly brown when you kidneys shut down...

then you will die

so, did you come here for advise or just to make a statment?

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    R.i.p

wanna_be_big is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

What's your stats and cycle history?

if you have that much of a supply, try to be smart and plan for multiple cycles with proper PCT and enough time off in between.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I hope he is a troll or when the autopsy shows his death due to Steroid overdose they will just use that against everyone for one persons stupidity.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    *LOL* Actually i don't.When do you think ill start noticing the bad sides?
    Looks like you already have. You're starting to lose your mind.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont use tren for a 12 month cycle.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Just plan and simple a bad idea.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stupidest shit Ive heard lately. There many other side effects to worry about, cholesterol, progest giving you nasty gyno, heart enlargement, rbc, ect, ect. Plus gains will stop and you will just be posioning yourself along with wasting money. Your body needs time off to recovery and to let all chemical and hormonal imbalances level off.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

6ft5 is offline Member
    Not to mention bad agression, probly loose your mind, then no one can help you. Some people iv herd of running it year round, Havnt been edjucated in steroid use and abuse. Have u ever seen cattle that are on tren . It is made to produce gains in cattle with the amount of food they injest, don't think they were ment to live long after that.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt you will be aggressive if you are living on a hospital bed

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    It's hard to work out when you are hooked up to a dialysis machine because your kidneys gave out.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    i bout fell outta my seat when i read this---ur outta ur mind son

Remoguy is offline New Member
    So everyone agrees that tren for long peroids is harsh. so can anyone tell this guy your average use time of this drug and your stories after longer trials including ur sides??

Type in "Tren cycle" in the search bar at the top of the page. Tren is everywhere here

Remoguy is offline New Member
    ya I did that but not everyone follows a typical does and typical runnning time. So I was wondering if anyone can comment on there none typical use to help put the dangers and positive points into play.

I wish I could help but I have not run Tren yet. From all the reading I have done, a typical Tren cycle would consist of:

Test Enanthate 500mg/week e3.5d injections for 12 weeks or Test Prop 400mg/week ed or eod injections
    Tren A 400mg/week ed or eod injections for 10 weeks

he'll find out at the end of month 3----maybe he will reconsider then

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    wow haha your asking for death to be knocking on your door. I would never even consider that

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Im going to disagree trust me i know my stuff. You;ll be fine taking it year round but i would up it to 150 mg ed. Also stack it with 50 mg dbol one in the am and one in the pm. . oh and milk thistle is for pussies! Get em Tiger!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    Im going to disagree trust me i know my stuff. You;ll be fine taking it year round but i would up it to 150 mg ed. Also stack it with 50 mg dbol one in the am and one in the pm. . oh and milk thistle is for pussies! Get em Tiger!
    You're joking right? 150mg Tren ed for 365 days?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    maybe he wants him to die? lol

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    your right maybe 200mg is more appropriate?
    maybe he wants him to die? lol
    yeah im just messin lol

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    i was just a little pissed off becuz USA lost the gold in Hockey...but i read this post and laughed so hard i rolled off my couch!!!

Asking a question like that says that you have ZERO experience just like me....the difference is I did my research and asked people in here for real help. I think your either joking or just a F***ing Idiot....no offense but i would rather you get pissed about me saying that and have you go do some reading (if the last 365 day cycle hasn't erased your mind) than you ending up dead.

Im still laughing....this is great!

I appreciate everyones concern and advice that this is an ignorant idea but as of right now im still running planned cycle.I seriously doubt that im one of the few to attempt to run tren year round but imagine i am one of the few to admit doing it on the forums.Others i imagine just do not want to put up with the flaming but im cool with it and takes much more to hurt my feelings considering flaming is to be expected on all anabolic forums.Not to worry though cause if i do die from the plan cycle you can just copy and paste this thread and say don't blame steroids blame his ignorance as to we warned him!*LOL*I may be dead if it creeps up on me by my kidneys shutting down before noticing that it is happening so i am just hoping this is incorrect and i may notice the bad sides building up enough to stop before its too late.

As far as cycle history i have been running testosterone for over 3 solid years now.I have usually run a couple injections of test e a week at 250mg per injection.For about the last year i have been injecting test everday made from syno conversions roughly @ 100mg/ml.I rotate roughly 10 plus sites and use slin pins for most as to i made the gear with EO75%/25%gso which is thin and less painful.For the last 2 months i have been running slin at 15iu post workout roughly 3 times a week.

Again thxs for the input and warnings everyone!

post up some pics--so we can see if its workin

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From some searches on Google it seems like there a few people out there that have run tren one or more years straight but man that stuff is going to take a toll on your body doing it for that long. Lipids will be horrible all the time, blood pressure constantly very high, high rbcs. I just don't see anybody living very long doing cycles like that, heart attack waiting to happen!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well i was going to say....

do it

just so that we can save this thread for when you pass away...

to show other newbies who ride the short bus to the gym, what not to do

but i wanted to also say...

do it

just cuz im a bad person

kraftmac is offline Junior Member
    lol...

Well u must be rich to afford that, And i ran a 6 month cycle of test and that didnt turn out that great when i came off, i maintained my gains cause i ran a BOMB ass PCT, with a shitload of HCG Nolvadex Clomid and Clen . I dont think after a year of tren all the HCG in the world would help ur nuts come back lol..

But dude... a year round tren cycle? Thats ****in ridiculous... u will have NO nuts, ur dick will probably never work again even on TRT.

U need to do some more reasearch on that boy. Tren shuts u down just as hard IF NOT harder than deca .

This has gotta be trolling bros... I mean, test year round is generally.. safe.. sorta lol. But still not reccomended. But tren? Forget it, 6-8 weeks max bro. After that ur askin for trouble and playin with ur libido problems down the road.

Duces

kraftmac is offline Junior Member
    Id also like to throw in (even though this has nothing to do with the topic)

Tren burns a hell load of fat, i ate EVERYTHING on tren and still lost 20lbs of fat without cardio.

Its an amazing drug, but not ment to be used for a long time. I ran it for 4 weeks. Felt like complete total crap. angry, not hungry. But still ate alot, alot of junk too lol. Trens a poor mans HGH for sure lol. Very anti- catabolic too.

Well u must be rich to afford that
    Not really, 2 boxes of 100ds component-th which is 200mg tren per dose is $700.Converting supplies and enough syringes for everday injections for a year comes to around $300.When i extracted the pure hormone pow der from the pellets i had an 85%yeild which was roughly 35 grams out of the 40 in the pellets total.

I fuked up during the filtering stage using plastic bottle top filteration throw away units and spilled 100ml on the floor.This broke my heart.I still had 250ml from the 25grams of powder leftover.I also had 65ml of syno test @100mg/ml that i added to the 250ml tren @100mg/ml in which came out to 315ml total.This comes to roughly 80mg/ml tren and 20mg/ml test for 100mg/ml total hormone.

I also have 48ml test e bought from ug source.Plan is to actually run 2ml week test e split between 2 injections and 5 days of 1ml/day of the tren/test mixture.So actually i am only running 5 days of 75-80mg/tren a week.

But if you compare the price without my fukup/spill of 350ml tren for $1000 @100mg/ml to any ug source's price it is alot cheaper this way.Per 10ml is rougly only $28.57.People will be mad i say this openly also because alot make money doing this exact procedure and then charging others $75 or higher per 10ml when u can learn to do it yourself very easily.

In trens profile it is only roughly 3times as potent and 3 times the price of testosterone in pellets.Tren raises your igf-1 levels as does hgh but at a by far cheaper price though.Tren is more quality gains opposed to test and more easily maintained.People will talk as if tren at 500mg week is worse on you than 1500mg week testosterone but i am not sure on this comparison.Tren is the number 1 roid on the market and sets the standards for all other aas.
    Last edited by eckstg; 02-28-2010 at 08:59 PM.

is this the first time taking tren ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information