TheHygienist is offline New Member

Angry Skinny + Steroids

Something I've been looking around for but I just can't find anything solid.

I'm 6'3, and weight 145 pounds.
    *hold for spam & lols & "EAT MAN"'s & "UR NOT READY"'s & rage*

I'm not looking for anything more then your advice, if you want to flame me go for it, but I appreciate all the help I can get.

I've been a "hardgainer" for a long time.
    I've been on 4500kcal diets
    I've had a personal trainer.
    Had a 5day/week workout with only 1 day for cardio to help reduce slowing gains.

All it got me was maybe a few pounds, never been above 147, and I've stopped growing in height.

Basically, I looked like a fit concentration camp victim.
    I've never felt so hopeless in my own body before, I've always been waiting on the day where I start to fill in.

ANYWAYS, my question is:

Have any of you been my size &/or had my "problem"?

&

What are your opinions surrounding me taking steroids , I'm looking into Deca .
    (Other then me being under 21)

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this and I hope I can get some good feedback/experiences from you guys.
    Thanks again.

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    EAT EAT EAT ....jkjkjkjkjk... Steroid might help but have you had a physical? As a med professional I would run some tests on you? Have you been out of the country at all...many many things can be wrong....Forget Decca right now...Also what is your age? You might just have a very fast metabolism but again i don't know your age. Give me some more personal info brother and lets work with ya...

Thanks for the reply,

Sorry forgot to mention it, I'm 20 years old.

I will defenitly be doing bloodwork & getting a physical before I consider injecting anything into my body. If I will be doing this, it will be safe.

I'm in Canada, Ontario at the moment.
    I've been outside the country, and Ive had better gains while on vacation but that was 5 years ago?

Thanks again.

Deen54 is offline Member
    You have a fast metabolism. That's good but makes it hard to gain weight and muscle.
    You are too young for steroids ..you will gain but as soon as you come off you will lose it.

You would make better gains if you read up on the types of foods to eat...etc

Isn't it normal to lose some after you come off a cycle, I'm not really worried about losing 1/4th of what I gain.

Any significant gains is worth it for me in my eyes.

Thanks for your input.

Deen54 is offline Member
    how long have u been training? deca alone may take some time.

Since I was 16 on and off.

Hard to stay on track when there are no gains and huge financial dips.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't want to be using steroids it could cause your more problems than good at your age, you really need to sort your diet out, why don't you post your exact diet here for us to look over. Your going to have to change the way you eat if you want permanent gains.

Deen54 is offline Member
    he's right...i am an ectomorph myself working out since 16..worked out alot.
    i'm 39 now... never made great gains...but really strong as hell.
    I'm 5 6 150lbs now... i look alot better now...

in high school i weighed 100 lbs.. i was skinny but could bench close to 200lbs.

eating is everything... small meals frequently, lots of protein, quality food.
    it's the only way.

when u work out stick to compound excercises, squats, bench, deadlifts etc

right now your body is full of hormones so take advantage of it..

When I'm training an avrg day would consist of:

Meal1:
    Bannana / oatmeal w\ milk (1-2cups) / can of tuna / 1 toast

Meal 2:
    Whey Gainer
    Multivitamin

Meal 3:
    PB & Banana sw.

Meal 4:
    Chicken breast & potatoes or rice or pasta

preworkout shake
    2 scoops of whey and water

post workout 2 schools of whey and milk

last meal:
    w/es around the house. like to grab something high in carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHygienist View Post

Meal1:

Meal 2:
    Whey Gainer
    Multivitamin

Meal 3:
    PB & Banana sw.

Meal 4:

preworkout shake

last meal:
    There is no wonder you cant gain weight with that diet, your eating like a 150lb man, go to the diet section and read the stickies on bulking diets, your going to have to change your eating habits for the rest of your life if you want to gain weight,

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

Meal1:

Meal 2:
    Whey Gainer
    Multivitamin

Meal 3:
    PB & Banana sw.

Meal 4:

preworkout shake

last meal:
    ^there's your problem right there.

No way that is 4500cals.

You need to eat big to be big.

Start a thread in the diet forum and they'll help you out..

D7M
    Blog Entries
    dammit, Marcus!

Sigh.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    dammit, Marcus!
    You sound like my ex wife

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Sigh.
    Thanks.
    ^Don't sigh.

Be happy that you're at the right place to learn about diet/training, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You sound like my ex wife

Yeah, that's true.

I just feel like there's not light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks again, let's see what I can do.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply,

Sorry forgot to mention it, I'm 20 years old.

I will defenitly be doing bloodwork & getting a physical before I consider injecting anything into my body. If I will be doing this, it will be safe.

I'm in Canada, Ontario at the moment.
    I've been outside the country, and Ive had better gains while on vacation but that was 5 years ago?

Thanks again.
    Sounds like your metabolism is in high gear.No reason to workout 5 days a week.Try every other day.Add a weight gainer shake and drink them w your meals.Dont do any juice now.It could eat you alive.Really.AAS is going to speed you up more.If you have to try something think about Anadrol .If you dont gain on Anadrol you have a problem.Dont laugh but I know someone that had tricnosis or WORMS.They ate all his food for him.Once he got rid of em he was fine.Its probably metabolism.

Meal1:

Meal 2:
    Whey Gainer
    Multivitamin

Meal 3:
    PB & Banana sw.

Meal 4:

preworkout shake

last meal:
    That wouldnt even make me fart.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnutz View Post
    Sounds like your metabolism is in high gear.No reason to workout 5 days a week.Try every other day.Add a weight gainer shake and drink them w your meals.Dont do any juice now.It could eat you alive.Really.AAS is going to speed you up more.If you have to try something think about Anadrol.If you dont gain on Anadrol you have a problem.Dont laugh but I know someone that had tricnosis or WORMS.They ate all his food for him.Once he got rid of em he was fine.Its probably metabolism.
    dont advise youngsters to use

Deen54 is offline Member
    get into a habit of eating every two hours... the shakes are one thing but nothing can beat food...

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, that's true.

I just feel like there's not light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks again, let's see what I can do.
    I got your light right here. Seriously, don't blow me off. I'm about to change your life.

Head to the 'diet' section. There is a thread there "so you wanna learn how to diet". It's a video, about an hour long, but broken down in parts. Watch a few today, few tommorrow, take a week to finish the whole thing. It is the single most important thread on this whole website. Your mind will be blown, and your body will be transformed. When you are done, you will want to watch it again.

I, like you, am a typical 'hard gainer'. I , like you, also had no idea how to eat. I read about 'healthy eating' and thought I was doing a good job. I was wrong. Wish they had this video twenty years ago. I'm now 200 rock solid pounds and I maintain single digit body fat year round. Guys with fast metabolisms, like me and you, have to really watch how we eat or we lose size fast. But here is the kicker: once a fast metabolism guy learns to eat for size, they have the best look for a body builder..... Just saying....

Watch that video, and get ready to see that light.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with all the good feedback. Also, I have a freind that was exactly like you. He was 6'1" and only 150. Sometimes less. And I saw him through thick and thin trying to put on weight. He finally turned to his doctor, got all checked out. And they determined he had a hyperactive thyroid. So they did some surgery and he is now a decent 170 no problem. His goal is 200 but he is making great progress now naturally. So if extreme diet still doesn't help, go see your doctor bro.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Im gonna let you in on a little secret OP the most anabolic substance on the planet is............

wait for it

FOOD!

also if ur gonna pin anyway start out at a low dose and dont start stacking on your first cycle keep it simple

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    dont advise youngsters to use
    Didnt advise him to use.Re-read.I said if he had to.Thanks

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Like they said you need food! Diet section...Besides being to young I think you are to small right now as well and could gain a lot with proper diet and a good work out split. Thing about a LOT of PT's I have seen is that they get these cookie cutter work outs and diets and give pretty much eveyone the same thing. There are good ones but the self proclaimed trainers most times are not all that good.

Food is the most anabolic thing you can ever put in your body bar none! I know guys in your situation that would get up in the middle of the night by alarm clock to pound a weight gain shake or eat (not that I recommend that personally...I think sleep is important)

Take another look at you cal count. Eat more REAL food more offten. Whole foods...Red meat...eat eat eat!

What are your opinions surrounding me taking steroids , I'm looking into Deca .
    (Other then me being under 21)
    Regardless of whether you choose to or choose not to use steroids , there's something you need to know about Deca: It cannot be taken on its own, it must be taken with Testosterone .

Nandrolone (marketed by Organon as "Deca-Durabolin ") is highly suppressive to your own natural production Testosterone. If you take Nandrolone on its own, your own natural Testosterone level will hit the floor, and you could experience symptoms such as depression and impotence.

I'm not giving you advice either way on taking or not taking steroids, but you must know this about Nandrolone.

One other thing: Even if you take Testosterone with Nandrolone, you can still become impotent because Nandrolone causes an increase in Prolactin levels in your blood. I'm actually sort of half-impotent right now because I'm taking about 800mg of Nandrolone per week... I can get it up but it tends to go a bit soft half-way through and it takes me too long to come.

The Prolactin issue can be fixed however by taking a drug such as Cabergoline which suppresses the production of Prolactin.

I'd rather you know this stuff.

Now go to the diet section and get a menu.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    im 6'2.5" was about your weight. I ate heavy, drank my weight gainer, did compound movements for my workouts 3 days a week. learned good form read everything I could about working out and eating properly. with time it slowed my metabolism and I began to gain. long story short, im now the same height 232lbs. just have to put the work and time in. and i dont mean 6 months and say its not working. put years in, you have time.

Moto

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    i was the same way at 15 and decided to juice...you will gain weight fast and easy but i can gurantee you will regret it in the long run especially when you lose half of it after you stop. Now Im 18 and lost everything i gained after awhile but now im much farther ahead than I ever was then just simply from dedication to lifting dont take a week off here or there just suck it up and go, and diet. Force yourself to eat until your sick every meal for a week. I guarantee at the end of the week you will be able to eat like your stomach is a bottomless pit if you do it right.

To this day I am still an extreme hardgainer, however i have managed to back on lbs and lbs of muscle and when you have that body type people tend to become alot stronger than they look or at least i did lol

EatingMyWheaties is offline New Member
    I started fairly young 19-20. I worked out hard, real hard ad got a lot of size. I also lost about half of that size now that I am a good bit older I wish I would have use my natural test levels to the max then and dieted right to get big and now that Test is slowing down a little bit for me I would like to do my cycling. Wait and diet, these guys are smart. Good luck brother!

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    I was 145lbs as well a long time ago wow I was a skinny skinny kid. I worked out hard for many many years untill I was 23 and started my first cycle of deca 300 and when I was done my cycle I was 185lbs I was very very impressed I took a good year off the gear and took another cycle this time test cyp and Eq gained a good 15 pounds I weighed 200lbs so I took my time off that I needed too and started test 400 I just finished it and I now weigh 212lbs only ran a 7 week cycle about to start another 7 week cycle of TNT 400 (tren &Test) but always always remember Diet plays a major role.And work work work you can't just sit there and think it's going to come to you.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnutz View Post
    Didnt advise him to use.Re-read.I said if he had to.Thanks
    so 'if you have to, use anadrol ' isnt advice? wise up

Thread Information