extolism is offline New Member

blood test back wtf

hey guys i got my testostrone checked before i cycle, and just got the results back....
    im at 7.4 nmol/L and the range is 8.4 - 28.7 according to this particular lab

im 26 200lbs been training since 14 and do NOT look like a guy who would have low test...i don't smoke and drink, never did steroids prior to the one i just started.
    i didn't say check for free range test, i just said 'i want to know my test levels' so thats what i got back.
    im just so suprised and shock to find out im on the low end of test. andybody else been through this?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    How long ago did you start your cycle?

extolism is offline New Member
    just started my cycle last week

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    The difference of 1 nmol maybe subjective. Have you check the level of bound and free testosterone ? You can redo the test 2 months later to confirm if the low Test is temporary. However, if you have not experience loss in muscle mass or libido or feel fatigue, the level may be still healthy for you.

However, the use of AAS may further lower your normal level of Test if you fail to recover with good PCT.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    You really need your free test, fsh, lh, and estradiol to narrow down what is going on. Typical anobolic induced conditions are either primary or secondary hypogonadism which can be determined from the tests above to a certian degree. From there you can treat appropriately.

Thread Information