hey guys, i need to get some serious opinions from you guys who know a lot more about anabolic gear than i do. I have been working out for a long time, over 6 years, never cycled, always took supps, whey, vitamins, glutamine, beta alanine, etc, but i want to take my size and strength to the next level. I actually test-e and EQ in my possession. I was told my my trainer who actually got the stuff for me to take two injections of each per week. Test is 500mg/week, i beleive same with EQ. The thing is, i am new to anabolic, and i am doing a lot of reading, but would feel much better getting info from guys who know better. I am 6'0 220lbs, i have about 17-19%BF. I eat a pretty clean clean diet. I am trying to cut down in weight, as well as bulk up. Is stacking the test/EQ a good way to get the results I want. Also, i thinking of gettin arimidex ,clomid to help with the test side effects while cycling. Can you guys give me any suggestions on what you think is best, im kind of nervous, i wont lie, since i never did it, but i want to get larger and gain the vascularity you get from using roids, just want to get steered in the right direction.