Dee312 is offline Junior Member

Question best lean cycle?

I know we are all different as far as body types, and myself personaly, I like to put on size rahter than lose it. A friend of mine was looking on losing weight and getting back into things. He's been out with 2 shoulder surgeries and has put on some weight. Im not to educated on cutting to be honest. He is dedicated to the work and diet it takes and he has been back in the gym for a few months getting the kinks/soreness out and is ready to get back in shape. Any suggestions as far as what he should take? This is one of the few forums i can go to for professional advice and would appreciate any input. Tren ? Test E, C, or S? Winn? Clen ? combination? Thanks gentlemen. He's about 205 and 20% bf. He has lost some good weight since working out again.

I wouldn't recommend anything for him at this point except maybe clen ... If he decides that he's going to cycle anyways, tell hime that test is the best all the way, and diet and lots of cardio will do the trick. But after surgeries, like i said, i wouldn't advise that he run anything right now? Diet and cardio can get his bf% back down if he's really in for the work?

"dirty d"

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    He does need to work on his diet and bring down his BF before using gear. What is his hgt and age?

Dee312 is offline Junior Member
    He is 29, 6 ft. He had the surgery over 1 1/2 ago so he is healed from everything and getting his strength back up. Sooooo. . .test and clen should do it? Thanks again.

Thread Information