matcules is offline New Member

stats and cycle info please review

I'm 25 190 10% bf and 6'3 my goals are to get bigger arms and chest and keep a good 6pack. I have andropen 275 and trenbolone 100. How much should I take each week and for how long should I run it. I want 19 to 20 inch arms I'm bout at 15.75 any help would be nice thanks. Oh I been training for 3yrs. I was a lot bigger b 4 but I broke my are last yr and had surgry. I lost a lot bc of it

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    cycle experience?

I'm new this is my 3rd within the three yrs I been lifting but I don't really know ne thing I did the last ones without knowing ne thing trying to learn more now.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matcules View Post
    I'm 25 190 10% bf and 6'3 my goals are to get bigger arms and chest and keep a good 6pack. I have andropen 275 and trenbolone 100. How much should I take each week and for how long should I run it. I want 19 to 20 inch arms I'm bout at 15.75 any help would be nice thanks. Oh I been training for 3yrs. I was a lot bigger b 4 but I broke my are last yr and had surgry. I lost a lot bc of it
    Andropen and tren for a 1st cycle is ruthless, ide just go with a low dose of 1 compound and see how you do, tren is for experienced bb's.

Blog Entries
    I'm new this is my 3rd within the three yrs I been lifting but I don't really know ne thing I did the last ones without knowing ne thing trying to learn more now.
    What were ure stats before juicing?

Its not my very first time I used tren I used my body did very well with it the last time I used this will be my first cycle in a yr since I broke my arm. I have used deca andropen and tren b 4 with no side effects that lasted the only side I hade was nut shrinking but they came back.

Blog Entries
    how did the pct look on those previous cycles ?

And what was your natural weight before using aas ?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Did you PCT?

Hows your diet?

How much tren have you used on cycle before and how much would you plan to be using this cycle?

Like I said I was a lot bigger b4 I broke my arm but b 4 I jucied I was a mess I was 244 of just fat lol I started lifting and doing cardio and decided to jucie I got to 205 with 8.5%bf then lost just bout every thing when I had surgry and had to stop lifting.

Blog Entries
    Need to know the amount of tren you used previous to see what your next cycle would look like.

How did the two coarses look? how long were they? what was the pct?

How is your diet ATM? What are your goals?

I'm not gonna bs anything here on my previous cycles I really didn't do a correct pct I think like I said I really don't know that much I'm reading now on the forms and learning but I did take this stuff called novadex xt 2weeks after finishing the last cycles and some other stuff cald pct I bought from gnc. The novadex is suppose to block estro. I was told it was close to the same thing a nolvadex or how ever u spell it this stuff u can buy over the counter so I went that route the lat two times

I ran tren 1cc e3d for 10weeks my diet is not that strong but its a work in progress I'm single and don't cook much stuff but I do try to eat lean chicken and stay away from fatty foods any help on the diet will b great to just keep in mind I don't really like to cook and really can't.

Blog Entries
    I ran tren 1cc e3d for 10weeks my diet is not that strong but its a work in progress I'm single and don't cook much stuff but I do try to eat lean chicken and stay away from fatty foods any help on the diet will b great to just keep in mind I don't really like to cook and really can't.
    Well ide advise staying off the tren for now, its a very potent type of gear and can harm you bad if you dont know how to control it.

Get a diet worked out with the basic macros and what not in the diet section and start eating well again. Then comprise a cycle thats based on what you want to achieve. Start off with low dosages mate, theres no need to slam all the shit you can buy in your body, it will only mess you up later on, trust me ive seen it happen.

When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

These links will help, use them and good luck

I'm not trying to look like hulk but I do want a little more sizebut I want to stay lean

Thanks for the advice I will look into the links

Ne advice in the pct , what do y'all think about the novadex xt I took b 4 should I go with the nolvadex and something else this time

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I'm not trying to look like hulk but I do want a little more sizebut I want to stay lean
    Why you doin tren then?

I'm doing tren cause it puts on lean hard muscle. Don't get me wrong I want size but I don't want to be freaky huge I want to stay cut and gain in my chest and arms I'm 190 and 6'3 puting 20 pounds of lean muscle would b nice I know I can't. Stay real lean while putting on size but I want to keep my six pack

Blog Entries
    Ok, i dont really know alot about it.

But one of my friend had lots of trouble downstairs with tren , he's never been the same since tren. just looking out man.

Blog Entries
    Its your diet thats going to add lean hard muscle, and you already stated you dont have that in check yet, do that first.

Alright man thanks for the info I never had trouble with tren and downstairs but there is always achancethanks for the heads up on that thou.yeah I do strugle with my deit just cause I don't cook much stuff but I'm trying to get that in check my bigest prob is that I don't eat enough I eat clean but don't get enough calories

Thread Information