KillJasonDead is offline New Member

Few quick questions for 1st cycle

1st things 1st a little info on me:
    24 years old
    5'10
    Anywhere from 10 to 15 percent body fat. I took it on one of those things you hold so no telling exactly what it is but I'm in good shape.
    About 5 years of weight training and currently play rugby for my city.
    Started training for natural bodybuilding shows about 6 months ago, but have decided to go unnatural.

I have done about 3 or 4 prohormone cycles, did my 1st when I was young and dumb at about 19-20 years old. Didn't do proper research and took OTC type PCT that didnt work to well. Got a tad bit of gyno, barely noticable but there regardless.

Me and a friend plan on taking the following for our 1st cycle:
    1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk

I read in a sticky that this should also be taking during cycle:
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Now for my questions:
    Everywhere I have read it has said to take nolva/clomid/AI for the PCT, but like I jus stated I read a sticky saying I should take the nolva throughout the whole cycle. Is this right, and will it decrease my gains if I do take it on cycle? Obviously I'm gyno prone so take that into account.

2nd, what supplements should I take while on cycle. Currently what I have is Whey Protein, Multi Vitamin, Fish oil, Flax seed, and Taurine for bad pumps (is that right?) Going to save the creatine and NO for PCT.

And last will be about the Test dosage/time. I've read few different things but the sticky said 1-10 at 500mg a week. Is that good, or would lower dosage say around 400mg for 12 weeks be better?

Any input is appreciated.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    during cycle - nolva not needed, just adex.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    500mgs a week is a good start, how is your diet? your natural wieght isnt very high, you could do with a little more natural training and a good diet imo.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Yeh as the big 1 stated only a-dex needed for during cycle.
    500mgs a week will be fine split it so its twice a week
    Run pct clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

jordann is offline Associate Member
    With that cycle you can get away with not taking any AI during. Although, to be safe you can run nolva @ 10mg ED if that's all you can get your hands on. If you can get adex, I'd prefer that through the cycle.

And 500 mg/week is around average. Shoot 250mg Monday morning & Thursday evening (every 3.5 days). I'm just running 500mg test c/week and I'm very happy with the results thus far. Good luck.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KillJasonDead View Post
    Started training for natural bodybuilding shows about 6 months ago, but have decided to go unnatural.

I have done about 3 or 4 prohormone cycles, did my 1st when I was young and dumb at about 19-20 years old.

natural bodybuilding =/= 3 or 4 prohormone cycles

Edit: LMAO forgot naturalz only have to beat a scheduled blood test

KillJasonDead is offline New Member
    blood test and poly test. I have been natural past 2 years, to do natural shows you only have to be off pro-hormones for 2 years, but thx for trying to be witty. fail.

my diet is on point, I have been training with an ex Mr. Alaska and current judge. My natural weight is a little low right now because I was cutting up for a show I was going to do next weekend. Not to mention rugby keeps my cardio high and burn a lot more during season. You said adex, could I use ldex instead?

preciate quick responses
    Last edited by KillJasonDead; 03-21-2010 at 06:28 PM.

Thread Information