ZoomyR6 is offline Junior Member

Keto and weight gain?

I was searching about Ketotifen in the forums and found a study that keto causes weight gain? Has anyone experienced this? Aslo, I have been reading people say that 1-3mg of keto for a clen cycle. Is there any set mg for a clen cycle?
    Also, wouldn't the weight gain from ketto, if any, cancel because of the clen?
    Thanks,
    -Anthony

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ketotifen makes you hungry as hell but not gain weight unless you get carried away with your eating.

Keto is to be taken at the end of the 2nd week of your clen cycle. 1mg/day and take at night because it makes you sleepy and, also, you will sleep through the side effect of hunger.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    The Keto is there for when you come off the Clen to help your receptors recover from the Clen so you can get back on quicker. I dont recall being hungrier while using it.

Also, just manage what you take in while cutting on clen. If you get hungry, eat a boiled/grilled chicken breast. Not going to get fat doing that... ice cream on the other hand... its like Cryptonite =(

Alright thanks a lot guys. Much appreciated

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ketotifen is used to up regulate the receptors so you can continue using it for a longer clen or albuterol cycle.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Here's the product description of ketotifen from the arr store:

Ketotifen is perhaps best known for its ability to inhibit the down regulation of beta receptors caused by drugs like clenbuterol and albuterol. Clenbuterol and its sister drug albuterol are typically cycled on and off because they desensitize the very receptors they act on to produce their fat mobilizing effect. Ketotifen used in conjunction with either would allow the use of these fat burning drugs for much longer periods.

Thread Information