Thread: Npp

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

Npp

would any of you guys tht have used both deca and NPP say that NPP is a superior form? i know that the NPP is just faster acting but ive been told by someone that they'd never take the long ester deca again after using NPP as they thought it was better all round. cheers

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I guess I dont have any rhyme or reason, but I prefer NPP over Deca . I have had better results with it, but, that being said, I dont use regular Deca that ofter, and I use NPP during the same time as using Prop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I guess I dont have any rhyme or reason, but I prefer NPP over Deca. I have had better results with it, but, that being said, I dont use regular Deca that ofter, and I use NPP during the same time as using Prop.
    cheers, im cruising on 250mg test e pw and am going to experiment with keeping the test low and throwing in other compounds such as NPP due to the short ester, should i get any neg sides. im gaining better at 250mg pw cruise than i did on 500-875mg pw cycles, for some strange reason!

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    cheers, im cruising on 250mg test e pw and am going to experiment with keeping the test low and throwing in other compounds such as NPP due to the short ester, should i get any neg sides. im gaining better at 250mg pw cruise than i did on 500-875mg pw cycles, for some strange reason!
    a good friend of mine tells me that is the only way he cycles now he claims they are the best results he has ever had. 250 test e weekly

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    NPP does kick in pretty fast but for some reason it doesnt seem as strong as deca to me maybe my npp isnt dosed right IDK but its definatly legit, the deca I used was Norma and it rocked even at 500mg wk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe30 View Post
    a good friend of mine tells me that is the only way he cycles now he claims they are the best results he has ever had. 250 test e weekly
    yeah its amazing for me at tht dose, i actually lose my appetite on a higher dosage and my sleep pattern is terrible, but everything just fits in2 place a 250mg's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    NPP does kick in pretty fast but for some reason it doesnt seem as strong as deca to me maybe my npp isnt dosed right IDK but its definatly legit, the deca I used was Norma and it rocked even at 500mg wk
    cheers for the info

Thread Information