dock holliday is offline Associate Member

Red face hcg after thought?

i've heard that long term use of hcg can desensitize your testicles and am very cautious of doing it during a long cycle.

i've asked this question before but didn't get a specific answer.

assuming i were to do a thirteen week cycle of sustanon , would it be okay if i did hcg on weeks 4 to 6 (1000 i.u. every 3 days), again on weeks 8-10 (1000i.u. every 3 days), and again post cycle weeks 14-16 (1000 i.u. every 3 days), do you vets think that would keep my balls afloat and healthy without taking the risk of desensitizing them???

after week 16, i will do 5 weeks of PCT with nolva and clomid.

my cycle is now after changing it, 500mg of Sustanon 250 every 4 days for 13 weeks and 10mg of tamoxifen daily.

any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry for asking about hcg again. i just want to get it right!

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    anyone. please help.

i was told somewhere else that 1000i.u. is too much.

thanks if you can help

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dock holliday View Post
    i've heard that long term use of hcg can desensitize your testicles and am very cautious of doing it during a long cycle.

i've asked this question before but didn't get a specific answer.

assuming i were to do a thirteen week cycle of sustanon , would it be okay if i did hcg on weeks 4 to 6 (1000 i.u. every 3 days), again on weeks 8-10 (1000i.u. every 3 days), and again post cycle weeks 14-16 (1000 i.u. every 3 days), do you vets think that would keep my balls afloat and healthy without taking the risk of desensitizing them??? Yes

after week 16, i will do 5 weeks of PCT with nolva and clomid.

my cycle is now after changing it, 500mg of Sustanon 250 every 4 days for 13 weeks and 10mg of tamoxifen daily. We are all different, you may need more tomax 20-40mg ED. Have more on hand.

any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry for asking about hcg again. i just want to get it right!
    In Bold.

Thread Information