PV165 is offline New Member

Bridging with 50mg test/2wk during off cycle?

Would it be a bad Idea to use small amount of test during off cycle? Ive been off 1 month and want to maybe stay off 3 months or posible much longer off cycle. But coast along with small amount of test cyp every 2 wks or so.(50mg or less) Any ideas? Would this prevent kick in all together and make the next cycle less effective, or will it preserve more to start at a higher point next time? Has anyone heard of this idea working or not?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yes its a bad idea, unless you are on hrt ( still wouldnt even be enough for hrt), the ave. male produces around 40mg pw so you'd be shutting yourself down for no reason and be on a rollercoaster with sides with tht injection protocol.
    Last edited by dec11; 03-25-2010 at 10:02 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    yes its a bad idea, unless you are on hrt ( still wouldnt even be enough for hrt), the ave. male produces around 40mg pw so you'd be shutting yourself down for no reason and be on a rollercoaster with sides with tht injection protocol.
    i agree. There is no benefit to it and plenty of downsides

Thanks! thats what I was afraid of. I had almost no gain at all from last cycle and was worried that I would loose more coming off. The poor results make me want to try different things. I think I get almost no effect from gear now. I never noticed any huge gains of any kind ever. I dont understand why?

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Here we go.......

I don't know anything about you, but if I was a betting man, I'd bet that the reason you didn't gain anything from your last cycle was because: Your diet was lousy. "Cutting" and "Bulking" have more to do with what you put in your mouth, not what you stick in your ass. 'Healthy eating choices" which are hurled at us all the time by the main stream media, have nothing to do with building muscles.

Head to the 'diet' section. There is a thread there called 'so you wanna learn to diet'. It's a video, about an hour long, but broken down in parts. This is the single most important thread on this whole website. Watch it. Take notes. Watch it again. You will be amazed at the change in your body. You will make quality ( lasting) gains, steroids or not.

Don't take small amounts of test. Watch the video. Eat right. You will be happy with the result.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i need about 125mg-150mg of test prop a week during cycle to be ok. i dont cruise, nor would i. but thats the amount one would use i imagine.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    Here we go.......

I don't know anything about you, but if I was a betting man, I'd bet that the reason you didn't gain anything from your last cycle was because: Your diet was lousy. "Cutting" and "Bulking" have more to do with what you put in your mouth, not what you stick in your ass. 'Healthy eating choices" which are hurled at us all the time by the main stream media, have nothing to do with building muscles.

Head to the 'diet' section. There is a thread there called 'so you wanna learn to diet'. It's a video, about an hour long, but broken down in parts. This is the single most important thread on this whole website. Watch it. Take notes. Watch it again. You will be amazed at the change in your body. You will make quality ( lasting) gains, steroids or not.

Don't take small amounts of test. Watch the video. Eat right. You will be happy with the result.
    nice!! I say this all the time to so many poeple. Diet. Simple as that. People just like to believe that xxx pill will make them skinny or xxx steroid will make them Ronnie Coleman.

Thanks Slimy! I agree with you completely about the diet being the truth not what the mainstream media reports, the food is the real anabolic not the gear. Believe it or not my diet is spot on! Im in great shape 5'9" 195# 6-8% BF totally ripped, and very heavily trained over decades of non stop work. I trained natural for over 20 years, it was the diet that made all the diff. Im more afraid that I am at a point where I cant really get much more,(im 50 but I make Tony Hornton look like sh!t). Yea if I increase cals I do gain weight/size, I was up to 205# but my abdomen puffed out, it wasnt belly fat just bloat. When I cut to 185# I look a little like Frank Zane, but my strength drops off too much so I cut down only once a year. I dont really want to gain more weight now but just want to continue to improve in strength. I cant gain strength without weight gain which is not what I want. I was told by several other experts that I probably was using too low a dose for someone with my experience. I was up to about 350mg test cyp/week 300Deca/week. with Winni thrown in the mix. Some recommended almost twice that. Maybe I was below the threshold of where it will have any real decent effect? It that what others experience? I can cut and bulk no prob with less that stellar results but never seem to get ahead in the game, thats my issue. Thanks for any input!

Thread Information