oklahoma boy15 is offline New Member

Exclamation Advice on my next coming cycle

ok so im about to start my second cycle and im looking for some advice before i do. im 23 years, 6'1, 180 pounds. i got good results from my first cycle only taking 250 mgs of sustanon and 200 mgs of deca for 10 wks but now im looking to gain more. i plan on taking 500 mgs of test cyp, 400 mgs of deca, and 50mgs of anadrol ED. i want to take either arimidex or nova to keep from getting acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, etc..... so how much arimidex or nova should i take and which is better for this cycle? i want to run one or the other for the whole 10 weeks. ill be looking forward to all the comments. thank you

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    If using long esters like cyp and deca you should run the cycle 12 weeks minimum. The usualy starting dose of arimidex is .25mg eod, and again only kept on hand and used if needed. You should have an idea of expected sides if you have cycled before.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    If using long esters like cyp and deca you should run the cycle 12 weeks minimum. The usualy starting dose of arimidex is .25mg eod, and again only kept on hand and used if needed. You should have an idea of expected sides if you have cycled before.

^^ yep and adex or nolva dont yeild acne

ok thanks i appericate it. so your dont take adex through your whole cycle to just play it safe and i plan on taking anadrol for 4 weeks just to get a kick at the first. Is that long enough?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why did you start two identical threads?

sorry diesel on posting twice but I've been working out for about 2 years now. I weighed 1 60 when I started my first cycle then after I weighed 190 so I got good gains off it but lost some off the water weight I guess. I want to get around 200 off this cycle

Thread Information