AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

blood squirted out after a glute shot

hey I injected a little over 2CC into my glute the other day and as soon as I removed the needle, blood came falling out.

A) Does this mean I hit a vein?
    B) was it a waste of an injection?

5a_reductase is offline New Member
    How long have you been hitting that same spot? I've bleed like that before, but it was very little. It could be from scar tissue built up. There's no artery back there, so there is no reason it should have " squirted" out. It could just be pressure from the 2cc's you pushed in, veins don't squirt.
    Last edited by 5a_reductase; 03-26-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: typo

maybe "squirt" was the wrong word. What really happened was a good amount of blood started falling out and I had to apply pressure and wipe it off to stop it. My real concern is whether the gear was lost or if I still got it in. This was only my second injection of the cycle and the first time hitting that spot

^^^ya arteries squirt, as for the blood, you probably went through a vein and the pressure behind it from the 2cc of gear pushed a lot of blood out to fill the whole. I've had blood running down my quads before, but if you inject into a vein you will know the difference, and no the injections should still be fine to use the hormone in your system

"dirty d"

P.S.- YOU SHOULD BE FINE WITH THE GEAR STILL WORKING

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    What did you shoot? Occassionally I get a good amount of blood after removing the needle. You would know if you injected into a vein cause you will start to taste it in the back of your throat and possible cough depending on the compound. It is more likely you hit a vein while pushing the needle in. Ive had blood after aspirating which tends to be cause I poked through a vein while entering. No biggie, not a wasted shot.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    blood runs down my shoulders quite a bit..... glutes once in a while..... and quite a bit in the quads.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

yea I foolishly didn't aspirate this time. I was at a tough angle and I realized that aspirating would have made the needle move around through my skin. It stung a little more than usual I noticed while injecting. Lesson learned, although it wasn't TOO bad. I just wanted to make sure the gear is still in me and I didnt lose that. That would have been worth crying over

Haha you're good bro, it won't be the last time...

Good luck with your cycle,

"dirty d"

Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    Haha you're good bro, it won't be the last time...

Good luck with your cycle,

"dirty d"
    thanks brohammer I appreciate it!

Thread Information