Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Stopped cycle due to sides - What Now.

Okay I started a cycle 8 weeks ago, this being my first cycle. I went with 500mg Test/E a week and 40mg D-bol. I began at 200lbs, by week 3 my weight was at 215lbs. From week 4-6 (I'm assuming this is when my test kicked in) I got very sick and I had trouble sleeping in addition to appetite suppression. I also had to stop D-bol by the end of week 4. Here I am at week 8 and my weight is [b]195[/B. I weight less than I did BEFORE I started my cycle. I did lose a fair amount of size due to my diet during the 2 weeks that I was sick, but I've got 2 weeks remaining in my cycle and I'm smaller than I was pre-cycle. My diet is also back on track, and most people recommended I stop my cycle, so my last shot was 2 days ago. I'm also trying to get rid of gyno atm, I'm getting my hands on some letrozole in a couple days, I have Nolva for my PCT. What should I do? should I start Nolva from today? should I wait 13 days? or run Nolva and Letro at the same time, so get rid of gyno and use it as my PCT as well.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why you run test only for a first cycle. Now you dont know whether its the test or the d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    This is why you run test only for a first cycle. Now you dont know whether its the test or the d-bol.
    I'm certain its the test. I had no sides for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, I started getting sides approx 2-3 days after I stopped d-bol.

I'm starting letro to get rid of gyno, and I've stopped my cycle I just wanna know what I should do in regards to my PCT and Nolva

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Okay I started a cycle 8 weeks ago, this being my first cycle. I went with 500mg Test/E a week and 40mg D-bol. I began at 200lbs, by week 3 my weight was at 215lbs. From week 4-6 (I'm assuming this is when my test kicked in) I got very sick and I had trouble sleeping in addition to appetite suppression. I also had to stop D-bol by the end of week 4. Here I am at week 8 and my weight is [b]195[/B. I weight less than I did BEFORE I started my cycle. I did lose a fair amount of size due to my diet during the 2 weeks that I was sick, but I've got 2 weeks remaining in my cycle and I'm smaller than I was pre-cycle. My diet is also back on track, and most people recommended I stop my cycle, so my last shot was 2 days ago. I'm also trying to get rid of gyno atm, I'm getting my hands on some letrozole in a couple days, I have Nolva for my PCT. What should I do? should I start Nolva from today? should I wait 13 days? or run Nolva and Letro at the same time, so get rid of gyno and use it as my PCT as well.

Man that sucks bro goodluck, I read that when you stop your cycle you would run your pct the same way you would if you finished your cycle, so if you had to wait 14 days to start your pct do to the test E you would do the same now. Im not 100% sure but thats what I read.

Bro, I dont want to give you a hard time... However, I remember some of your threads and before you cycle again you need to have your diet, training, pct and all other ancillaries in place.. Just stick with the test for your next one. If you dont get adequate nutrition, calories, sleep your will become immunosupressed and you will get sick from that. In looking back at your posts I dont think your diet was in check. That could be why you got sick??

Go get some blood work to see where things are.

In the meantime, run the typical nolva/clomid pct.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Man that sucks bro goodluck, I read that when you stop your cycle you would run your pct the same way you would if you finished your cycle, so if you had to wait 14 days to start your pct do to the test E you would do the same now. Im not 100% sure but thats what I read.
    Thats correct.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Bro, I dont want to give you a hard time... However, I remember some of your threads and before you cycle again you need to have your diet, training, pct and all other ancillaries in place.. Just stick with the test for your next one. If you dont get adequate nutrition, calories, sleep your will become immunosupressed and you will get sick from that. In looking back at your posts I dont think your diet was in check. That could be why you got sick??

Go get some blood work to see where things are.

In the meantime, run the typical nolva/clomid pct.
    Thanks for the advice bro, I'll go with it. I don't wanna get in to an argument about the diet, but you know I ran a typical 3 shakes 3 real food diet 40-50g protein per meal 40-50g carbs per meal. I know it COULD have been better, but I honestly don't think it was a make or it break it.

^^^^^thats why you are now smaller than before.... You bloated at first then got off the dbol and lost the water and weight due to (maybe even test flu) which could've come from 3 of your meals being liquid. But like you said, no argument, just wait 14 days after your last shot and pct like usual. If you get the letro use it for the gyno asap.

"dirty d"

P.S.- I'M SORRY, THIS ISN'T FOR SURE WHY, BUT THIS IS WHAT I WOULD GUESS SINCE ITS YOUR FIRST CYCLE....
    Last edited by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ; 03-26-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: CORRECTION

Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Thanks for the advice bro, I'll go with it. I don't wanna get in to an argument about the diet, but you know I ran a typical 3 shakes 3 real food diet 40-50g protein per meal 40-50g carbs per meal. I know it COULD have been better, but I honestly don't think it was a make or it break it.
    I understand. I know alot of people that are very fond of dbol ....Its harsh on my body! When I used it I felt horrible! But thats just me. Before you cycle again post up your meals in the diet section and let some of those guys give you some feedback. They know there shit!

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I would start nolva now and continue till pct is over.

Thread Information