dock holliday is offline Associate Member

Arrow Schering Testoviron??

i saw somewhere that shering no longer makes testoviron because bayer bought them out.

i have access to get testoviron now, but they say they are made from schering?

anyone out there know about whether they would be fake if they are made by schering?

any help would be great.

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on Testoviron and its manufactured by bayer schering, seems g2g. I would say go for it man.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InknSteel View Post
    I am currently on Testoviron and its manufactured by bayer schering, seems g2g. I would say go for it man.
    Ditto.

I just got some new batches, EXP 2014

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Great gear.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dock holliday View Post
    i saw somewhere that shering no longer makes testoviron because bayer bought them out.

i have access to get testoviron now, but they say they are made from schering?

anyone out there know about whether they would be fake if they are made by schering?
    I hear that Shering Test is overdosed big time. Like 500 a week would really be around 900 a week.

are being serious? from what i gather it is real but i've never heard they were overdosed like that. why do you think they are overdosed?

Quote Originally Posted by dock holliday View Post
    are being serious? from what i gather it is real but i've never heard they were overdosed like that. why do you think they are overdosed?
    I was a member on another site and a few people were talking about it. One said his blood work showed its was way overdosed and thats the figure he came up with. I have alway heard it was far better then many other brands. Not to say that price matters but it is also more exspensive. But like I said this is just talk. I dont know if its bullshit or not. But its obvious there are better brands out there. Maybe alot of other brands are underdosed. Im sure lots of companys do that.

thats a tad much. I haven't seen anything saying that it is overdosed at all let alone almost doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Big View Post
    I was a member on another site and a few people were talking about it. One said his blood work showed its was way overdosed and thats the figure he came up with. I have alway heard it was far better then many other brands. Not to say that price matters but it is also more exspensive. But like I said this is just talk. I dont know if its bullshit or not. But its obvious there are better brands out there. Maybe alot of other brands are underdosed. Im sure lots of companys do that.
    Interesting, I'll be going for some blood work in a few weeks now I'm curious lol. Thanks for the info man.

Just what I heard. I dont know if I believe it. I would say its one of the better brands out there. If someone used that and then used a garbage brand Im sure they would see a hell of a differnce. Was just sayn what I heard. No biggy.

can you guys tell me if the schering testoviron from germany with the dark ampules are usually legit. i've seen the clear ones, and i haven't been able to get an answer about the dark ampules of testoviron (germany schering)? thanks if you can help.

raidel is offline New Member

Please i need to know if is real schering or is fake :(

Hi i bouth this product but i saw that is different Dep, please i need help for to be sure before use

thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Testoviron??-testoviron.jpg  
    Last edited by raidel; 04-02-2010 at 08:26 AM.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    u cannot name our source, checked them out and those prices are ****ing off the charts anyways tho.........your amps dont look exactly like mine, but they do look ok....

and i heard schering test was overdose but not WAY ovedosed, like say 250 is close to 300 instead.... but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by raidel View Post
    Hi i bouth this product in anabolic247 but i saw that is different Dep, please i need help for to be sure before use

thanks in advance
    again, you are not supposed to name a source and if you actually bought from them you got ripped extremely ripped off. my god there are some suckers out there.

edit out the source asap, they do look a little dif but might be ok. Nice prices, holy sh1t.......

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    The ones I have seen are marketed by Bayer. I guess it could differ by market though.

raidel is offline New Member

Hi testoviron Dep Schering

Well thanks for help and advices but but i had some Dep here scehering that like difference and in otehr forum receive the same opinion that look litter difference and is true i ahve here other and is difference in fact i am not feel sure for use it , and i sent email to provider and their told me that is ok

Thanks for opinion

Sheven is offline Banned
    it really depends. some testovirons were made in schering factory (like european ones) and now is under the brand of bayer since bayer buy schering. but for example testoviron pakistan is made under the license of schering by medipharm and those didn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by raidel View Post
    Well thanks for help and advices but but i had some Dep here scehering that like difference and in otehr forum receive the same opinion that look litter difference and is true i ahve here other and is difference in fact i am not feel sure for use it , and i sent email to provider and their told me that is ok

Thanks for opinion
    if your primary language is English, you should not be taking steroids .

im guessing you are a troll because even if your from pakistan, you should know how to spell schering.

either way. WTF are you trying to say???

Thread Information