Kiki is offline Associate Member

Compound selection for cheap cutting cycle

Thinking of a pre summer cutter to get ripped. Right now i'm at around 15% or so bodyfat, maybe a little more, lean all over except for around my stomach area, you can see my body in the avy.

Anyways, due to where I live, restrictions, etc, I can only get a hold of specific compounds. Now, I don't have loads of money to blow on a cycle cause I need to save up for my summer holiday.

That means that i'll need to be using test enth (it's much, MUCH more cheaper then prop where I live, and I also want to avoid eod injections).

So the base of this cycle will be:

400mg Test Prop, weeks 1-4 (prop for kickstart gains)
    750mg Test Enth, weeks 1-12

I will also be using clen for sure, and i'm considering T3 ( I want your opinions about this, if it's worth it, catabolism, etc).

I want to throw in a final compound, i've narrowed it down to either 1) anavar , 2) winny, 3) primobolan , or 4) masteron . Which one would you recommend obviously for fat loss and strength, and what would the best cost effective dosage be.

Thanks, kiki~
    Last edited by Kiki; 03-27-2010 at 08:28 AM.

leaning towards test/winny/clen /t3
    Last edited by Kiki; 03-27-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

I like Masteron

Im on Test E 500wk, EQ 300wk and Masteron at 400 wk. On week 5 and Im droping stomach fat like crazy. But I do 45-60min cardio 4-5 days a week. This week Im upping the EQ to 600wk for weeks 5-13. I lost a bottle so was only doing it at 300 incase I didnt get the new one. I have T3 but dont think Im going to use it. I like Masteron. Gives you agression in the gym and seems to be dropping fat good for me. Test E is only just starting to kick in.

I did EQ before, the only good thing I liked about it was the appetite boost, otherwise I found it very week at 500mg's p/w for myself.

Looking at http://www.steroid.com/effect.php

I think i'll go with test/winny/clen /t3

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    I have done winny before, I am more impressed by the Masteron . But either way Im sure with a good diet and workout plan you will see great results. Good luck.

Thread Information