sixxer is offline Associate Member

Definite Infection. Help!

I pinned myself with 1ml (50mg) Winstrol in to my right delt on Thursday. Friday night I noticed a large (10cm long x 5cm wide) red area spread out from the injection site.

I pinned myself on Saturday with 1ml (50mg) Winstrol in my left delt. Today (Sunday) I noticed the same red area spreading from the injection site again. It does not seem as bad as my right delt, yet.

The red area on my right delt SEEMS to not be spreading, almost receding but today (Sunday) it is somewhat itchy. The red area on my left delt is not yet itchy. I can not say if the skin where the red area is hot or warmer than other parts of my body as I have also been suffering from a fever and appear to be warm everywhere. My throat is slightly sore. My appetite is not what it was, I can't seem to eat as much. My strength is not increasing in the gym the last few days.

Weird thing is I pinned my left delt last Sunday (7 days ago) and suffered none of these symptoms. Just the typical Winstrol pain. I pinned my right pec and my right quad also on Monday and Tuesday respectively and suffered none of the symptoms I described.

On Wednesday evening I went to the Doctor as I was feeling really run down and I was diagnosed with a throat infection. I was prescribed, and have been taking, ERYTHROMYCIN ES 400mg 3 times a day and Codeine 60mg with Paracetamol 1000mg 1-2 times a day.

I did not tell the Doctor I was taking AAS. I can not really afford for my employer to find out.

1. Is it possible the Winstrol is a bad batch? I tend to not agree with this as I had 3 injections without any symptoms prior to the last 2 'bad' ones.

2. Is it possible that since developing this throat infection it has somehow spread to the pin so when injecting I have injected this infection in to the site?

3. The vial of Winstrol was shaken up when carried in my bag on Tuesday I think, could this have affected the product and caused this?

I swab the vial before drawing. I swab the injection site BEFORE AND AFTER pinning. I normally put a little bandaid on the site after pinning. I had ran out when I did my right delt on Thursday which is the first site that developed these symptoms. However, I bought some more before pinning yesterday (Saturday) and did put one on after pinning my left delt and the same symptoms are developing.

Should I go to the Doctor tomorrow after Uni?

Do I need to tell them the exact compounds I am using?

PLEASE HELP with as much advice as you can.

The sites are not really sore, apart from the typical Winstrol pain. I am however feeling quite run down and am pretty worried about the whole situation. Needless to say I have ceased the Winstrol.

Thank you.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're kidding right? You've already posted about the pain you've been experiencing with winny injects. You were advised by many to drink it.

Some can't handle winny injects, Im one of those. I actually get flu like symptoms within a week and the site pain is crippling.

Drink it!!!!

BTW, You didn't get a throat infection from the winny. How old are you?
    Last edited by Bossman; 03-28-2010 at 07:22 AM.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    drink it, if the area is def infected go to the fish store and buy some tetracyclene, start w/ 500 mg/day and if its not gone within 3 days bump to 1000mg for 3-4 more days

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    drink it, if the area is def infected go to the fish store and buy some tetracyclene, start w/ 500 mg/day and if its not gone within 3 days bump to 1000mg for 3-4 more days
    very helpful post, bro... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You're kidding right? You've already posted about the pain you've been experiencing with winny injects. You were advised by many to drink it.

Some can't handle winny injects, Im one of those. I actually get flu like symptoms within a week and the site pain is crippling.

Drink it!!!!

BTW, You didn't get a throat infection from the winny. How old are you?
    No, I'm not kidding. I did not associate the pain from a Winstrol injection with an infection. Especially considering 3 prior injections did not exhibit these symptoms.

I think 2, maybe 3, suggested drinking it. But please see below...

As previously stated, this compound is unique, as it is available in both an oral form as well as an injectable form. Both forms contain the exact same compound, but injecting this compound (and yes, you can drink the injectable version, and no you shouldn’t) is superior to ingesting it orally in terms of nitrogen retention (6), and thus one would also imagine, for overall anabolism. Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the “first pass” through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress.
    That quote is from the AAS Profiles. Would you care to explain your disregard for this and explain why it is safe/r to drink it instead?

I too seem to be one who can not tolerate injections, also develop flu/fever like symptoms and the pain is also very crippling.

I thought drinking it would probably provide the same problems, obviously minus the injection site pain. Am I wrong in this assumption? Will I not experience the fevers and flu like symptoms should I drink it? And despite what the sysadmin has posted (as quoted above) in the AAS profiles, you consider it ok to drink?

I am 27.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    Thanks.

Fish store? Did you mean health store or an actual fishmonger?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by sixxer View Post
    No, I'm not kidding. I did not associate the pain from a Winstrol injection with an infection. Especially considering 3 prior injections did not exhibit these symptoms.
    Quote from your post on 3/24
    I stabbed my leg yesterday with 100mg (2mls) Winstrol. Today my leg is KILLING me. I mean I can't bend my knee more than 20 degress without it really hurting.

Is there some way to deal with this? It's made simple tasks like getting in and out of the car, sitting and standing, bending down, etc a real pain.

Should I stretch the muscle before and after pinning?
    Apply heat or ice?

Seriously need some help or I might turn to drinking it, which I don't want to do. I'm trying to limit stress on the liver.

Drink it already......

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixxer View Post
    Thanks.

Fish store? Did you mean health store or an actual fishmonger?
    pet stores sell it for fish

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Drink it. Works well for me. I pinned winstrol 2 times in my life and my ass swole up like a freakin watermelon for a week. drink it

Ok, I'm sold.

I will drink it.

Should I let it sit under my tongue for a period of time before swallowing it?

And do you think I will still get fevers and other symptoms I've been experiencing through injecting when drinking it?

scribbs12 is offline Member
    tell your doctor what you're taking.. they cant tell your employer.. unless its the military... then you just go to an off post doctor..

scribbs12 is offline Member
    last time i got an infection... i picked up some cipro and call me stupid I dont advise to do this.. but i drained the "red" area with a 21 gauge needle and a 10cc syringe.. but it panned out in the end... but best thing would be to tell your doc whats up.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I've pined my delt. W 50mg 1/2cc.. it swoll up, red, hurt like bitch. Took a week for it to get useable again.

Thread Information